easyJet

"Disgraceful behaviour"

Trip Verified | Disgraceful behaviour from a boarding staff agent. Picked on me and my teenage daughter on our high quality Adidas face masks. Then our bags. Then would not give me his name or allow take our prepaid hold bags. Plane half empty lots of space.
RoutePalma to Naples

"a great budget airline"

Not Verified | Amsterdam to Belfast in Feb 2020 on Easyjet. It was a hassle free flight and it enabled me to fly direct from the Netherlands to Northern Island. Deplaning in Belfast was very quick. I think Easyjet is a great budget airline.
RouteAmsterdam to Belfast
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"very comfortable flight"

Not Verified | Flew from Belfast to Keflavik on Easyjet im March 2920. It was a very comfortable flight from a very under utilized airport. Boarding was handled efficiently. We did board via a bridge. Did not buy anything on board as I spent three hours in business lounge in Belfast airport before the flight.
Aircrafta320A
RouteBelfast to Keflavik
Date FlownMarch 2020

"require a document signed by the parents"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | I was lucky enough to have my granddaughter with me this summer, who is now 2 years old. My daughter managed to come after they opened the virus from Switzerland, after 8 months without seeing them. After their stay here, they had to leave to work back to Switzerland a couple of days before me. I was supposed to meed them there after 2 days, so today, I was supposed to be leaving with my granddaughter to drop her back in Switzerland. When I arrived to the boarding door, after waiting some time in the airport, the person in the boarding door did not allow me to pass because they require a document signed by the parents to allow a over 18 child travel with someone that is not his or her parent. My daughter had left me the family book and the passport of my grand-daughter, so that we would be able to travel back to where she lives. Not even having on the phone my daughter and sending me an authorization with a wet signature they let me pass. Now I will have to drive back home with a baby her, leaving her away from her mother for even longer. With all the bad things that happen in this world and you need to focus your time ans resources in avoiding a family to get together during this complicated times. If you decide to take an easyJet flight to save a couple of euros, just pay a little more if you can afford it because in health and well-being they will hurt you more than losing a couple of euros.
RouteMalaga to Geneva

"The cabin was clean"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Lisbon with easyJet. On time departure, early arrival! (These days, the low traffic flux en route and in terminal area helps the schedules). The cabin was clean, the staff professional, and overall good procedures both on ground and in flight.
RouteGatwick to Lisbon
Date FlownAugust 2020

"not possible for vouchers to be reversed"

Trip Verified | I've used EasyJet many times in the past, but never had to contact their Customer Support until now. We had a flight cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown in the UK. My wife made the booking, and when the flight was cancelled she was emailed saying she could take a voucher for the full value of the flight (no mention of refund), which she did. After a bit of Googling, we learned you had to call and request a refund over the phone, which I did, and the person I spoke to said they'd "reversed" the voucher and applied a refund instead but that it would take up to 3 months to appear back in our bank account. 4 months later and we still have no refund, so I called them back today and they're claiming they have no record of this conversation and that it's not possible for vouchers to be reversed to refunds. As it was done over the phone, we're now at the mercy of their call recording software to see whether they have a record of this call and what I was told - I guarantee that the recording of this call will have been "lost".
RouteLuton to Tenerife
Date FlownApril 2020

"affordable prices"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Lisbon to Gatwick. Punctual, clean airplane, nice staff, affordable prices. On this journey everything went well, as I am used to.
RouteLisbon to Gatwick

"An okay experience"

Trip Verified | An okay experience. Easyjet cancelled our flights to the original destination, and their cancellation policy is really awful. You are directed to get a voucher, and need to make aAB7U3Hn effort to rebook to another flight. It's made difficult on purpose. Instead we flew to Athens, which cost us extra for the connecting flight, but you don't want to waste energy with this company, since it will get you nowhere. Now, this alternative flight was very ok. If they do fly, they offer a decent low-budget flight, and are not too picky on the hand luggage. Staff is always cheerful and happy to support every customer. Flights (incl. return) on time, well organized and pleasant.
RouteBerlin to Athens
Date FlownJuly 2020

"Extremely frustrating"

(South Africa)

Trip Verified | Last year August we started planning a trip through UK and Ireland. We were very excited. In January we booked our flights to the UK with British Airways and we booked a flight from Glasgow to Belfast with easyJet. In June our British Airways flights got cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The Covid-19 numbers in South Africa have steadily been rising and experts estimate, that the peak will only be reached in September. Since the cancellation of our British Airways flights, I have trying to get in contact with easyJet, to let them know, that there is no conceivable way we can get to Glasgow by the 21st August. All attempts to contact easyJet have been unsuccessful. After two hours of being on line with their customer care line listening to the stupid ring tone, I realised no one was on the other line. I tried their facebook, twitter and email accounts, but could get no response at all. Earlier this year, the easyJet website clearly stated that change fees will be waived due to the pandemic, as long as the changes occur 14 days prior to the scheduled flight. When trying to change the flights tonight (14 days prior to the scheduled flight), however I was charged 228 GBP for the change fee. Please keep in mind that the original flight cost was only 192 GBP. I find this unacceptable. You should be able to contact a customer care line and explain the situation, but I've only had generic responses from robots. Extremely frustrating. If I could give 0 starts I would.
RouteGlasgow to Belfast
Date FlownAugust 2020

"firmly asked to remain seated"

Not Verified | Off to a relatively quiet start at Gatwick but social distancing badly maintained, especially at the gate which was a bit of a free for all. Thought that the airport might have allocated staff to run things more smoothly and in a more reassuring way. Wrong! Boarding by row numbers, though, from the back of the plane so no jostling in the aisles. Constant reminders to keep masks on and cover both mouth and nose. Disembarkation also really well organised. We were very firmly asked to remain seated until the row in front had cleared. Very impressive, easyJet. Not so, Gatwick airport.
RouteLondon to Menorca