easyJet

"excellent flights"

Not Verified | Tenerife to Gatwick. We have been using Easyjet for years and never experienced anything but excellent flights and immaculate aircraft. Bagdrop is straight forward and both the ground staff and the cabin staff are a delight. We have no qualms about using this airline.
RouteTenerife to Gatwick

"professional and efficient"

Not Verified | I could not fault my flight out from Manchester to Prague on 22nd October. It departed and arrived on time. The crew were professional and efficient. It was free of hard sell of dubious scratch cards , overpriced perfume etc. Of course it is a low-fare outfit, cheap and cheerful, no in-flight entertainment nor free food, but take a book to read and buy fair value food and drink on board. Some of the shine came off on the return flight on the 25th October. It was delayed some 40 minutes , and no cogent explanation was given Telling us the flight was delayed leaving Manchester tells us nothing. Although the flight itself and the crew were as they were on the way out, it was a late evening flight, and did not get us to Manchester until it was getting alarmingly late to take public transport home. Hence not a perfect score
RoutePrague to Manchester
Date FlownOctober 2019

"bag in addition to carry-on "

Trip Verified | Catania to Bordeaux. Worst Company, rude staff Lacking. Improper Baggage Policy. First and Last Time. They charge anyone who has a bag in addition to their carry-on baggage. Pire compagnie au monde Personnel grossier et impoli Politique de bagages non conséquentes et abusives Première et dernière fois Ils font payer tous ceux qui ont une sacoche en plus de leur bagage à main
RouteCatania to Bordeaux
Date FlownOctober 2019

"I could only take one bag"

(Mozambique)

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Lisbon. I am very disappointed with the staff service. As I was boarding, they told me I could only take one bag however on my way to London from Lisbon, I took a back pack and a cabin bag. I questioned why Was I not allowed however the lady warned me that I would have to pay a £50 fee. I had to throw away products that I could not take due to the limit of the baggage.
RouteGatwick to Lisbon

"get what you pay for"

Trip Verified |  Easyjet did the job. They got us from Bristol to Barcelona and back without any great hassle. OK it's a low cost carrier and basically you get what you pay for which suits us fine. We basically look on it as a necessary evil to get us where and when we want to go and easyjet delivers. It's a shame it has to be Bristol airport and not Cardiff where we live but it's a small price to pay to avoid Ryanair.
RouteBristol to Barcelona

"I eventually paid"

Not Verified |  Lisbon to Luton. Even though the flight was smooth, the staff at Lisbon airport were rude and arrogant. They wanted me to pay 70 euro to place my hand baggage in the hold even. I said I was not going to pay and that is rather miss my flight. They kept bugging me until I eventually paid to get home. Never flying easyJet again!
RouteLisbon to Luton
Date FlownJune 2019

"Efficient and on time"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Sofia. Efficient and on time for both departure and return. Cabin announcements were complete and non intrusive. Aircraft was clean and cabin staff were great for full flights. The purchase on board of wine and snack package was really good. For the money paid for this flight, this was incredible value.
RouteGatwick to Sofia

"upsetting and disrespectful"

Trip Verified | London Stansted to Naples. I was very disappointed by one of the crew members of my Easyjet flight to Naples on 13th of October 2019 (flight n. EZY325). I’ve been told, rudely, that there was no more space for my small luggage and had to drop it. I gently explained that I needed the luggage with me because every minute was on the count as I was flying for a home emergency and couldn’t waste time at the airport once in Naples. She kept saying “there’s no space sir”. Then I raised, saying “My dad is dying, and I can’t wait for my luggage. Please just let me keep this with me.” She said “No, there’s no space. Just doing my job.” I’m not here to contest her arrogance, but there was not even a small track of empathy with my request. Like trying to understand the situation and at least try to find a little solution. Even because I’ve seen other people after me with some big bags or small luggage coming to the cabin. So I don’t understand the fact that was no space left. I found this very upsetting and disrespectful. This shows a completely poor attitude and a huge lack of moral and lack of professionality and lack of passion from the crew member. She might have had a tough day, maybe she was already on her second/third flight on her shift, but still: you get paid for it. It’s your job, not mine. And this is not an isolated case for Easyjet cabin crew, or in general low-cost companies. And I arrived at the conclusion that it’s sad to see tired members of staff not being focused on the customer needs but just on the Company business sides’ how to make more money “squeezing” us like limes. By the way, just for the records, even though the flight was itself late 40 minutes, I spent 20 minutes for my luggage and went home then couldn’t say goodbye to my father.
RouteLondon Stansted to Naples
Date FlownOctober 2019

"treated like cattle throughout my experience"

Trip Verified | London Luton to Ibiza. Where to start, treated like cattle throughout my experience. The standout had to be this nugget, Girlfriend had a small suitcase with a handbag, myself a small backpack from work, flying together, we were treated to an arbitrary one piece of luggage rule by an uptight jobsworth, that some others were not. We simply rearranged our luggage to comply, not being trusted that we would not reconfigure our now one suitcase and one backpack back to the original state with the same content, said jobsworth tried to check in the suitcase, with some protest she backed down. I would not mind but this was a completely arbitrary process that some suffered, others didn’t. Otherwise, you’re typical EasyJet experience, lost luggage before we even took off, causing delays, with everyone having to identify their hand luggage. cramped seating, pricy yet reheated foul food (although I didn’t purchase, seeing what others had, I wouldn’t), staff with a chip on their shoulder. In short, it felt like a grim episode of some ITV 3 reality tv show.
RouteLondon Luton to Ibiza

"unprofessional and unfriendly"

Trip Verified | Bordeaux to Hamburg. After making us lose 4 hours on a precious Saturday, the unprofessional and unfriendly service continued without having the need for apologies. The ground service only target was to find further ways how to make us pay more money, even we paid already a lot for their additional services. And again, without feeling ashamed for the hours we were waiting for their mistake and for the fact that we lost whole Saturday! And of course they were not interested at all in the additional costs we faced (e.g. delay in picking-up the car from parking).
RouteBordeaux to Hamburg