easyJet

"No information, no help"

(Slovenia)

Trip Verified | Berlin to Rijeka. Flight was suppose to be at 1840, it said on boarding gates C17, that it was delayed to 2020, at 2020 they told us the flight was cancelled without anything else, somehow we got to know the flight pilots maxed their hours. Unbelievable, how can this even happen they have planning people? Somebody forgot a bag at the gates cause the personal kept yelling go go go, he needed 3h to get the bag, which was just 1 floor higher. Insane. No information, no help. Never fly easyJet again.
RouteBerlin to Rijeka
Date FlownJune 2022

"EasyJet you have earned my money only once"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Worst budget airline that I had ever flown with, irresponsible and rude ground staff, being told I was late to arrive at the boarding gate and denied my boarding, in fact no boarding gate information showed on information board except flight delayed, no English announcement calling immediate boarding and expected those foreign passengers to understand Portuguese. However if compared most of the incidents of flight cancelling seem common for easyJet, I would say at least I still got flight flew back to the destination. Well EasyJet you have earned my money only once, you definitely would not be my option again if choose to fly.
RouteMadrid to Lisbon

"Truly awful experience"

Not Verified | After being delayed by over 2 hours, they were too late and diverted to Nice, dumping everyone in France as opposed to Geneva, Switzerland. Told by cabin crew that we would be bussed to GVA, but only one bus for all passengers on a full flight. Told that there were no more busses and 'find your own way' - at 02.30 and at least a 2 hour drive from Geneva! No taxis available nor hotels. Truly awful experience - I bet the flight crew got hotel rooms. Absolutely no support for over 100 passengers stranded.
RouteLondon Gatwick to Geneva
Date FlownJune 2022

"no cabin crew to operate it"

(Belgium)

Trip Verified | While waiting for our return flight, 10 min before embarking, the announcement said that the plane was here but there was no cabin crew to operate it and it was unknown when of if one would be available.
RouteGeneva to Brussels
Date FlownJune 2022

"I cannot praise easyJet enough"

Not Verified | Sadly I have recently had to cancel my and my husbands flights in September due to me having an ongoing serious illness. Although the T's & C's state a voucher would be offered, I explained that even though you have a year to book your next flight that unlike a heart attack or surgery I will not be in a position to do this week into next year. Although it took me 2 emails and one phone call hanging on for 25 minutes without reply, the 2nd call was answered within 10 minutes and the extremely helpful young man whom I spoke to was very very helpful and discussed this with his managers and they agreed to grant me a refund due to exceptional circumstances, I cannot praise Easyjet enough for their prompt action which has taken a huge amount of weight off my mind. We have always found them an exceptionally good airline to fly with and not experienced any delays. Our last flight was in April just before my diagnosis and it was completely problem free and even landed early both on arrival and return. I would always recommend them above any other budget airline Easyjet you have a big thumbs up and thank you from me.
RouteLondon Luton to St Helier Jersey
Date FlownApril 2022

"Cancelled our flight"

(Ecuador)

Not Verified | Paris to Bari. Cancelled our flight without notifying us, offering 0 alternatives. We had a tightly scheduled honeymoon, visiting multiple cities in Europe, lost 200$, because of this. They lost a customer, will never fly easyJet again
RouteParis to Bari
Date FlownJune 2022

"Customer service is a joke"

Trip Verified | Here's a total con by Easyjet. Flight from Glasgow to London is delayed by 2 hrs. Due to depart 9.15 does so at 11.15. We land too late to make next flight out of London. Easyjet insist they have zero responsibility as we arrived 1.35 mins after time published for arrival so under the 2 hrs. They can get away with this by grossly exaggerating arrival time. I wondered why they were saying this short hop took so long, now I know. They are dishonest and bordering on corrupt. We had a horrific time at Gatwick, met with disdain by the most unprofessional person I've ever met. Told to rebook missed flight for 2 days later and pay transfer of £120. No assistance offered and absolutely no sympathy. Stayed in a hotel and flew with TUI the next day. They were wonderful in comparison. We all need to write to the transport secretary instead of Easyjet because they couldn't care less what customers are saying. They keep issuing lies about helping customers as much as they can but this is more corrupt nonsense. Why their staff put up with this chaos is beyond me, they should all follow their Italian colleagues and walk out. I hate to see jobs lost but I'd actually be happy to see Easyjet no longer exist. The people responsible for the current debacle wouldn't suffer of course. Customer service is a joke when you eventually get through and app in no way resembles what is actually happening on the ground.
RouteGlasgow to London Gatwick
Date FlownJune 2022

"they've permanently lost a customer"

Not Verified | Webpage to change flight times does not work. Cannot contact by phone. Cannot get response by email. I'm out a hundred quid and they've permanently lost a customer.
RouteInverness to Luton
Date FlownJune 2022

"hopeless that I will get my luggage"

Not Verified | I was on easyJet flight EJU3737 on Wednesday June 1st 2022. My luggage was lost (and still not found) along with 20-30 other passengers’ luggage. I’m not really sure how the luggage was lost as it was a direct flight from Paris to Tel Aviv. I had to fill out a lost and found report. I was able to “log in” using the report’s reference number and could see that my luggage was not found yet. A few days later I tried to log in again but the report “cannot be found” as if someone deleted it from their system. I tried calling but they keep telling me to call the airports where the luggage might or might not be. No customer service at all. I am pretty hopeless that I will get my luggage, as I haven’t received any info / update regarding where my luggage is or when I will get it. Also seems weird that 20-30 people lost their luggage on a direct flight to Israel. I am traveling back to the USA in 2days so I don’t know if I will ever see my luggage again.
RouteParis to Tel Aviv
Date FlownJune 2022

"customer service is absolutely shocking"

Trip Verified | Flew back from Cyprus in April. Flight was due to land at Gatwick, but had to be diverted to East Midlands, due to their being no air traffic controllers. EasyJet explained their would be no coaches available so we had to book taxis to get to our destinations. We were told we would be refunded, no questions asked. It is now the end of May and I have made 2 failed attempts at claiming over £700 worth of taxi bills that I had to pay for, due to there being 7 in our party and no 7 seater taxis available at 2 am in the morning when we arrived, with young children, almost 100 miles from our home and further from our car which was parked at Gatwick! Filled out the claim form and the person had the nerve to say they wouldn't give us a refund because the flight was only 4 minutes late! Have spent numerous hours on hold to customer services with no reply. The level of customer service is absolutely shocking. Won't be using again and will be advising anyone that listens to avoid.
RouteLarnaca to Gatwick