easyJet

"forced me to check carry-on"

Not Verified | Barcelona to Gatwick. My flight experience with easyJet was the most frustrating experience of my life. The people were not friendly both on and off the aircraft. They forced me to check my carry-on size bag for 60 euros, and the flight departed over an hour late. I would not recommend this airline to anyone, no matter how cheap it is. Save your money, and don’t ever fly easyJet.
RouteBarcelona to Gatwick
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"rarely easy or pleasant"

Trip Verified | I travel on a regular basis from Paris to Berlin and vice versa (once per month). The easyJet experience is rarely easy or pleasant. Normally there's at least a delay of 45 minutes. However, this time was even worse. After a delay of 2.5h, the cabin crew announced that we land in Paris Charles de Gaulle instead of Paris Orly. Since it was already after midnight it was nearly impossible to find a mode of transport back to Paris. With sheer luck, and a combination of night bus and cab I finally managed to arrive at my place at 2:30 am instead of 11 pm. What is angering me the most is that easyJet just drops you off at the airport and disappears even though it was clearly there fault. No excuse, nothing. Never again. I would strongly recommend taking any other airline even if costs a couple of euros more. In the end, the money is better invested elsewhere.
RouteBerlin to Paris
Date FlownFebruary 2019

"the standard easyJet experience"

Trip Verified | This flight was the standard Easyjet experience. Things started with a 45 minutes delay leaving, which is routine but not excusable, on their flights later in the day. The latest seats are now so thinly padded and packed in that people can’t help poking each other’s arms or kneeing each other’s backs and sitting down for a flight of a few hours is altogether very uncomfortable. The cabin was clean. The crew were fairly pleasant, seemed safety conscious, were all young and did their tasks efficiently. The quality and price ratio in the range of on board drinks and snacks is significantly better than the competition but the substantive fresh food is dull, often understocked on returns and of low quality. I wouldn’t ever pay for any speedy boarding - but those that did have such privileges for one reason or another didn’t get any benefit from it in Cyprus. Instead, the queue surged forward for us to spend the traditional half an hour queuing on a jetway staircase before walking over the runway to the plane. Boarding on the plane was chaotic, involved arguments between crew and passengers about locker space, and caused delay. During the journey, some of the total delay was announced as ‘made up’ but much of this is down to the customary padded schedule. The price was excellent and the plane was full in February. The remaining (all British) competition on this route are usually no better and with Easyjet the product always seems consistent.
RouteLarnaca to London Gatwick

"They lost my suitcase"

Not Verified | Venice to Paris. They lost my suitcase. We checked in early and the airport was very quiet and they manage to lose our luggage. Their customer device is appalling, when you phone them they will try to push you to call someone else, shifting the responsibility to say it’s the airport fault or it’s the courier fault. Very slow, inefficient and disorganised. They lost my bag after the 1st week of my 2 week holiday. So for the remainder of my holiday in the cold of Europe winter, I had to survive with none of my belongings. They give you 25 pounds a day to buy “essentials” to help compensate but when you lose your whole luggage it is not enough.
RouteVenice to Paris
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"the best of the no frills airlines"

Trip Verified | BRS-FNC-BRS. Returned to easyjet after several flights with Vueling. It's like visiting an old friend. The flights were slightly delayed but not significantly. The difference between easyjet and Vueling is startling. Easyjet is far better in all aspects. Cabin staff are much more friendly and the seats are 100% more comfortable. The only reason I didn't give a 10/10 is the shambles at check-in at FNC. With three flights departing in short order there were only three desks open to check-in up to 500 passengers. The queues were out of the terminal door and it took us 45 minutes to check-in. I think easyjet is by far the best of the no frills airlines.
RouteBristol to Madeira
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"happy with the cabin crew"

Trip Verified | Luton to Barcelona. I am so happy with the cabin crew specially when they handed the card which is need to be filled in passport control desk. This could help to save time in passenger's arrival because it's already filled in the plane. I wish other airlines would follow this useful idea and add to their services.
RouteLuton to Barcelona

"service was excellent"

(Sweden)

Trip Verified | Nice little route between Stockholm and Bristol. We used it as we had relatives in the West Country and there is a good taxi service (and Bus) to Bristol Station. Flight was slightly delayed (25 mins) in leaving but managed to land on time. Check in staff were excellent and late us take thee priority boarding queue as we voluntarily put baggage in the hold (we had paid for one bag anyway so it was no extra time). On board service was excellent and they don't price gouge on food and beverages. easyJet use T2 at Arlanda which tend to be short of immigration staff
RouteBristol to Stockholm
Date FlownJanuary 2019

"Very impressed by the service"

Not Verified | London to Edinburgh. Small delay of 90 minutes due to late aircraft arrival. Not a big deal. However the ground staff at the gate had everyone hearded like sheep, no aircraft and both of them on their phones checking their social media accounts. Not acceptable. However on board the cabin crew were excellent. Friendly polite and professional and soft drinks offered complimentary to all as an apology for the delay and the 'boarding experience'. Very impressed by the service and by the way it was delivered.
RouteLondon to Edinburgh

"Highly recommended"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Vienna. After reading all the reviews I feel compelled to write one myself. I think Easyjet is brilliant for the price. When you consider that flights start at £20, it is really reasonable. You will be fine if you know the rules. You cannot expect first class service from an airline when you are paying so little. My flight on this day was great. On time, arriving early. Got extra legroom seats, these where very good and comfortable. Highly recommended, as it's so cheap
RouteGatwick to Vienna
Date FlownDecember 2018

"good seats and friendly cabin crew"

(Norway)

Trip Verified | This was the first time we tried EasyJet and will definitely do so again. The check -in Oslo was smooth and friendly, the bag drop a bit far from boarding card scanners but this is really no issue. The trip was also smooth; clean cabin, good seats and friendly cabin crew. No complaints. So EasyJet came out with gluing colors. The Tegel airport did not. Totally clogged - one hour to get the luggage. But we can hardly blame EasyJet for the airport's shortcomings.
RouteOslo to Berlin Tegel