easyJet

"Good experience"

Trip Verified | Brindisi to London Gatwick with easyJet. Good experience. The app is good for the pass, boarding easy and priority correctly applied. Very nice crew, both flight deck and cabin. A little late due to slow baggage loading. Air bridge at Gatwick much appreciated due to weather. All good.
RouteBrindisi to London Gatwick

"absolute incompetent airline"

Not Verified | Gibraltar to Manchester. Stranded in Gibraltar airport due to an absolute incompetent airline. All literature provided says to speak to their airport crew of which there is no one in the airport. After 1 hour on the phone, put through to a manager who promised me a call back in 30 mins. 4 hours later still no call back so call back again... speak to an agent who tells me he’ll put the manager on, 30 minutes later still on hold so call back again and the agent answers the phone again knowing exactly who I am and I’m now on hold once again. Biggest joke company I’ve ever dealt with.
RouteGibraltar to Manchester
Date FlownAugust 2019

"€60 extra for luggage and backpack"

Trip Verified | Naples to Paris. Highly unreasonable airline and out to scam you! Zero client service. They make you pay €60 extra (per person) if you have a luggage and backpack, despite it being able to fit under the seat. Then when my partner and I got to the plane, they took our bags anyway even though there was room on the head storage, without asking my preference - so much for priority treatment. I’m typically very patient and fine being accountable when I overlook something but this is just outrageous. Terrible company. Worse than Frontier in the US and Ryanair was a better experience compared to easyJet.
RouteNaples to Paris
Date FlownAugust 2019

"experience one of the worst"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Berlin. I boarded the aircraft (seat in row 7) to find no space for my standard size cabin luggage. Passengers had filled up the front wandering to their seats at the back (no personnel managed the process). I was sent all the way to back where I was then told there was no space left either. I was told and leave the suitcase in the front to be taken to hold luggage. So I had to carry the suitcase against steam of onboarding people to front (told everyone on the way that there was no space left for luggage to be helpful). Once arrived at the front I got shouted another passenger because I was in the way and he did not understand why I was going against stream. Personnel did not intervene, so had to fence for myself. Then the personnel told me she just learned that there is space in the back. So I grabbed my suitcase and went all the way to back again where the lady told me that there seems to be no space! I turned around and found a spot myself by moving a bag that was tiny and yet occupying half an overhead drawer. This is yet another example, as I find pretty much every time I fly with this airline, of personnel just mismanaging processes and making the client experience one of the worst in the industry.
RouteGatwick to Berlin
Date FlownAugust 2019

"couldn't take backpack into plane"

(Brazil)

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Luton. The flight attendants are nice, the space between the seats are good. But I couldn't take my backpack into the plane. I had to put it with all my stuff inside my hand luggage. It was embarrassing. Many passengers had to do the same or check in their bags. As I entered the plane, there was place to put bas under the seats. So it was completely unnecessary to do that.
RouteAmsterdam to Luton
Date FlownAugust 2019

"went beyond my expectations"

Not Verified | Luton to Nice. I have mobility issues and just wanted to say that easyJet went beyond my expectations. A person waiting at Luton airport took myself and my family through check-in, customs then onto an elevation bus, through a separate door onto the plane. Then arriving at Nice a man was waiting to take us through customs and the airport all the way to the hire car company. The same on my return trip. By far, this is the best service I have come across from any company.
RouteLuton to Nice
Date FlownAugust 2019

"this doesn't fly anymore"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Milan Malpensa to Paris CDG. I suppose the airline was kind enough to delay the flight for 3 hours. Or should I say 7 hours if I count the delay from last week for the same flight. What really irks me is not the cancellation itself which happens especially when it’s this time of year. It's the fact you cancel after 4 hours. Really? It takes you 4 bleeping hours to figure out you can’t take off? This may have been acceptable when you were low cost but considering the creeping fares and the bogus charges this doesn't fly anymore.
RouteMilan Malpensa to Paris CDG

"Not impressed"

Not Verified | Gatwick to Prague. Delay going out due to them not moving the plane to the gate the night before and then it was too busy to move the plan. On our return I still do not know the reason for the delay and I am yet to board the plane. If I was late they would not accept this, so why do the paying passengers have to deal with their incompetence? Not impressed.
RouteGatwick to Prague

"Real disappointment"

Trip Verified | Stockholm to Berlin. We paid online for one extra luggage in case we purchase something during vacation, which we didn’t. At check in they told us it was ok to take our both small luggage according to their standards. However, at the Gate they charged us again €60 (after we already paid online and they didn’t even check their system). On top they threatened us to call security and not let us fly unless we pay again, considered abuse of power. Real disappointment, not worth the saving.
RouteStockholm to Berlin
Date FlownAugust 2019

"not flying with Easyjet again"

Not Verified | Gatwick to Barcelona. Following our check-in on Sunday 27th July to Barcelona, we were informed our flight was cancelled and to find alternative transport as there were no flights available, we missed our cruise in Barcelona paid for new flights, had to fly to Germany then a connecting flight to Palma in addition the cost of a taxi from London to Manchester and hotel accommodation in Palma to try and pick up the cruise ship I had two children with me as well. Having returned from my holiday I telephoned Easy jet to speak about my claim, I would like to report how unhelpful your customer services team member was, when I requested to speak to the claims team you simply left me on hold for an hour. I still haven't received my refund and have been told there's is nothing they can do about my refund other than for me to wait. Most definitely not flying with Easyjet again, the disruption this caused us with additional costs and travelling to be treated in that manner when you telephone to discuss my claim. Other airlines informed their passengers of the proposed ground strike in Barcelona that day, why did easyJet wait until we had checked in, why did they not inform us prior like other airlines.
RouteGatwick to Barcelona