easyJet

"refuses to refund my money"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Funchal to Lisbon. My flights were canceled due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic. EasyJet refuses to refund my money alleging technical issues with the refunds lately. If you buy a service and that service isn't delivered, you should get your money back, that is a basic universal law. They offer me instead a voucher which I have to use in the next six months, however who knows how much time this pandemic will last or if the airline will be operating at all in the future. I waited more than half an hour on the phone, spent much money, and later when received the voucher it says at the end of the e-mail I have to call them if want to use it and so pay again the call. I liked this airline but they are acting in a very sneaky way which is deplorable.
RouteFunchal to Lisbon
Date FlownMarch 2020

"won't fly with easyJet "

Trip Verified | London Gatwick to Belfast. My flight from London to Cairo was cancelled, and I had to change my flight in order to come back to Belfast on the same day. I checked in, and I paid for my bags. I went to my gate in order to get my flight and at the gate the staff were very rude and extremely vulgar to me. I had my small bag and my small laptop with me. Pay to pass otherwise you won't pass. I told her that I came from Belfast with my laptop without any problem, and she is rudely repeated her message again and when I told her that you are really rude she went mad and she said that."I will call the captain, and you are not going to board." The funny thing is when the supervisor came to solve the problem I asked him to talk privately and he was clearly supporting his colleague without even listening to me as a customer who has a right to explain what happened. And they start to ask me to pay another £110 in order to use the next flight. It is unbelievable when you use easyJet for 7 years and suddenly you have such an experiment with a team that unprofessional. I won't fly with easyJet again and I will share my experience with others.
RouteLondon Gatwick to Belfast
Date FlownMarch 2020

"lifted the heights of my admiration"

(Cyprus)

Not Verified | I have always found Easyjet an excellent airline to fly with and now after the magnificent effort by the airline to repatriate a family member back to the UK when another budget airline washed its hands of us has lifted the heights of my admiration to a new level. Service like this is second to none.
RoutePaphos to Bristol
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"angry how they handled the situation"

(Slovakia)

Trip Verified | Vienna to Basel. Flight got canceled because of coronavirus. I spend 3 days trying to find out how to get a refund but without any luck, you can just cancel it without getting money back. Applications and the web is broken, you can't reach customer service. My first bad review ever but I am really angry how they handled the situation!
RouteVienna to Basel
Date FlownMarch 2020

"thankful to the cabin crew"

Trip Verified | Marrakesh to Gatwick. With all the disruption that was going on due to Covid-19. I could understand the mess of the ground staff were going through due to the high influck of passengers trying to go home. The handling agent was not good enough in organising themselves to face the situation that made it so hard for the passengers. The airline was your normal low fare airline as usual, the crew were superb in every way including my bad experience with my blood pressure that they helped me with. I certainly am thankful to the cabin crew, I wish them all the best and I extend my great appreciation . We were at the airport 48 hours trying to catch any flight to London, went through hell And the flight crew made us forget the misfortune we got at the airport.
RouteMarrakesh to Gatwick
Date FlownMarch 2020

"rebook without extra cost"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Lisbon to Funchal. The company suspended its operation to Madeira island on the day I had my flight due to Covid-19. It is understandable and I was able to rebook without extra cost although I don't know if circumstances will let me fly on the new date, one month from now, which is disturbing.
RouteLisbon to Funchal

"Good flight"

(Belgium)

Not Verified | Amsterdam to Malaga. Good flight. Treated myself to an exit row seat, this includes speedy boarding. With the speedy boarding you do have to skip past the normal queue a bit, so don’t be too shy! In Amsterdam Easyjet uses stairs, in Malaga airbridge. Took an okay lunch at a reasonable price.
RouteAmsterdam to Malaga

"Good flight"

(Belgium)

Not Verified | Alicante to London Gatwick with easyJet. Good flight. Same story about the speedy boarding: with the speedy boarding you do have to skip past the normal queue a bit, so don’t be too shy! In Alicante a combination of airbridge and stairs was used, in LGW airbridge Took an OK lunch at a reasonable price.
RouteAlicante to London Gatwick
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"flight on time, no delays"

Not Verified | Gatwick to Krakow. Wonderful flight to Krakow, lovely caring staff, flight on time, no delays. Clean seating area and toilets. Was worried about the corona virus well explained by the staff. I would fly with this company again.
RouteGatwick to Krakow

"customer unfriendly company"

Trip Verified | I had booked on a flight from Geneva to Budapest for a dental appointment. Due to Corona virus my dentist in Budapest cancelled my appointment. I checked on the easyjet site to change the flight. I was surprised to see that changing my flight was more expensive than buying a new ticket for the same flight. I fail to see how Easyjet can justify more than the cost of the ticket for changing the dates of the flight. While the cost of the tickets are reasonable, Easyjet is a very customer unfriendly company for everything outside of the ticket.
RouteGeneva to Budapest