easyJet

"really friendly crew"

Trip Verified | Manchester to Santorini. Check in was unbelievably quick and friendly - the whole booking and check in was! Nice new plane with really friendly crew. We do this route a lot and this was one of the best. Only negative is that the food on board isn't as good as some inferior airlines.
RouteManchester to Santorini
Date FlownJuly 2019

"rude and unwilling to help"

(Austria)

Not Verified | Totally incompetent, rude and unwilling to help after a flight was cancelled! Travelled with 3 Kids and the flight was cancelled really late! At least two hours after it should have taken Off. Staff didn't help out to find another flight or accomodation. Staff actually told me it was my own fault because I agreed to Terms and conditions of easyJet when booking the flight.
RouteGatwick to Vienna
Date FlownJuly 2019

"still the best of the lo-co airlines"

Trip Verified | Chaotic boarding at BFS gates 10-14, as three EZY flights were all boarding at the same time. Announcements poor and unintelligible. Had to queue on the apron for a while. Boarding was OK in the end. Flight was good, with an excellent crew. Seats on A319 seem to be more cramped than I remember them to be. Landed at LGW gate 107, but as we were an internal flight, we had to be bussed to gate 55, and then face a lengthy wait for the bags. No real beef with EasyJet, in my opinion still the best of the lo-co airlines.
RouteBelfast to London Gatwick
Date FlownJuly 2019

"spoilt for most before we had even departed"

Trip Verified | Bristol to Amsterdam. During boarding I was not acknowledged by any of the crew in the cabin. Before we took off, as the safety demonstration was beginning, a small number of people were talking to each (one group of 6 men). One of the cabin crew asked the senior crew member to stop the safety brief. He then shouted aggressively to half of the cabin (the area in which I was sat) and basically had a go at us all. He had a very angry look on his face and said we have enough time to talk later. A lot of passengers made comments to each other, including the two passengers sat next to me, at how we had been spoken to. Now I fully understand that the safety briefing is extremely important and from time to time the cabin crew have to be firm with passengers to get their attention, but there is a difference between being firm with customers and being angry/aggressive. After takeoff, most of the passengers sat quietly for the duration of the flight to Amsterdam as they felt like they had been “told off”. In future, I think some crew members need to think about the tone they are using towards customers and drop the attitude! At the end of the day it is them who set the tone for the flight for all customers and this flight was basically spoilt for most before we had even departed.
RouteBristol to Amsterdam
Date FlownJune 2019

"thank Wendy and her colleague"

Trip Verified | Stansted to Palma. I would like to thank Wendy and her colleague on 4th July flight EZY3213 for her help and support in spotting when I became distressed, helping me to cool down, stopping access to the toilet while she did everything she could to make me comfortable. Thankss, you are a credit to your profession.
RouteStansted to Palma

"amateur management"

Trip Verified | London to Paris. After 30 hours flight from Sydney. Finally arriving in London. And learning that our connection flight to Paris is delayed by 60 min, then 80 minutes, then no news. And eventually boarding on time without any notification. Almost missed it if we didn't hear French people running all over Gatwick airport. Then we were told that there is no more space for luggage in the cabin. This is amateur management guys and a lot of stress. Yuck.
RouteLondon to Paris

"Delay after delay"

Trip Verified | Lisbon to Gatwick. If you wish to be treated like a herd of cattle then easyjet is your airline! Delay after delay, little info, long lines, there is little communication!
RouteLisbon to Gatwick
Date FlownJuly 2019

"one of the better low cost airlines"

Trip Verified | Berlin Tegel to Edinburgh Sunday late afternoon flight home after a weekend in Berlin. As mentioned in the airport review, check in was excellent due to having HandsFree so able to use priority check in desks. This then allowed me to board at anytime during my leisure after Speedy Boarding, which I took advantage of as boarding looked a slow process. Aircraft was spotless inside and Edinburgh based crew were friendly and welcoming to everyone. Comfortable window seat, decent leg room as I’m 6”1, didn’t feel claustrophobic on this full A320. Much better than the A319 on the Glasgow-Schönefeld outbound on the Thursday where I felt squashed in the window seat. Even though the boarding looked slow at the terminal side, this was completed quickly and soon we were on our way. Service was quick to commence and a reasonable selection of products available onboard. I had prepaid for a bistro voucher so took advantage of the hot meal deal which todays hot selection was the Ham and Cheese Croissant. Hot all the way through, and sufficient for an early evening snack along with a chocolate bar and Earl Grey Tea. Also had a few G&T’s which was perfectly reasonable in terms of price, €14 Remember, these are served as double measures. About 3/4 of the way through the flight I went to pour my last gin when realised that during the trash run, I gave them the full bottle of gin rather than the empty one! So while heading to the back to the toilet, I had a laugh with the crew mentioning what I had done. To my surprise, one of the crew opened the recycling bag and had a quick check to see if the full bottle was amongst the trash. I did not expect that, and we had a laugh about it. No luck, which I assumed. During decent, the cabin manager was making her was from the back, stopped at my row and handed me over a g&t, they had found the full bottle, yet it was too dirty to hand back, so gave me a fresh one. That was well above what I expected! Landed 20mins ahead of schedule, as always lovely views coming into Edinburgh, but the time saved was ruined due to airport ground traffic and being bussed to immigration. Not easyJet’s fault. Overall, once again, easyJet is one of the better low cost airlines when flying within Europe, and can easily compete price wise with full service airlines.
RouteBerlin Tegel to Edinburgh
Date FlownJune 2019

"cancelled and handled very badly"

Trip Verified | Liverpool to Dalaman. Flight was cancelled and handled very badly had us waiting hours, staff were very rude when answering our questions and still haven’t given us information about our holiday or next flight. We have travelled very far to get to Liverpool airport and it is a very big inconvenience with no assistance. Massive queues for people who have travelled far so it is going to take a long time for easy jet to sort us all out. Very disappointing. I will never use easyjet again because every time I have used this airline it has been disappointing.
RouteLiverpool to Dalaman
Date FlownAugust 2018

"Changed seats without telling us"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Olbia. Boarding disorganised / cramped gate condition. Very long walk to gate. Staff in plane very helpful. Gatwick North Terminal IDL - what a messy layout - much worse than ten years ago! Restaurants all positioned together on mezzanine - horrible mix of smells. Poor seating layouts, not enough charging points. Olbia - Gatwick. Confusion at gate over cabin bags. The staff didn’t know how to deal with the problem efficiently. Kept telling people to change to a different desk queue and then back to previous one! Those that paid for priority boarding stood waiting for a long time for the buses whereas (because of the confusion) those of us that didn’t remained seated for longer. Changed our seats without telling us despite paying for specific seats! No reason given. Strange charges for inflight purchases (different to what I actually bought) appeared on credit card receipt - prompted a call from card company re many customers experiencing the same - suggestion of fraudulent charging by EasyJet?
RouteGatwick to Olbia