easyJet

"none left for vegans?"

Not Verified | Tel Aviv to Luton. What is the point in having a vegan option if there is none left for vegans? You need to make sure you have enough, a 5.5hour flight without being able to have a meal is not acceptable. You have to remember that non-vegans also eat these options!
RouteTel Aviv to Luton
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"trust them and their service"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Funchal to Lisbon. Nice gentleman at check-in in Madeira. The flight was very tranquil even though there was half an hour delay. I trust them and their service: that's crucial as a customer.
RouteFunchal to Lisbon
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"never use EasyJet again"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Rome. This airline creates so much traveller friction that any enjoyment with the experience of travel turns into a day of being ripped off, treated like a person that is baggage size/weight scammer, or liar about bookings. When this trip is finished, I will never use EasyJet again. Their website changed the month of my booking three times when I progressed to the next page. It caught me out finally and I had to the same as two tickets in the same booking to make the changes. I really want to insult this company but they get more of that than they do positive feedback, but what does that mean anymore anyway? When you cost as much as your premium rivals for less than 25% service, your days are numbered. Bring back the days where you pay for a proper ticket and to these destinations that don't have all their routes swallowed by budget bus companies with wings, and let's get proper standards and service re-installed in the international travel business.
RouteGatwick to Rome

"Thank you easyjet"

Trip Verified | Kos to Glasgow. I can’t praise the cabin crew highly enough after my wife was taken very ill. She was looked after by the crew for the 4 hours 30 minutes journey They kept me up to date as I was unable to sit with her even though they had another minor emergency at the rear of the plane. Thank you easyjet
RouteKos to Glasgow

"Awful experience!"

Trip Verified | Oslo to Berlin. Awful experience! Paid for extra luggage ahead of time then was charged $110 for a $60 flight, paid for early boarding and boarded with everyone else. Waited 1.5 hours for our luggage as we saw it sitting on the tarmac. Customer service is just a run around. Simply awful!
RouteOslo to Berlin
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"crew were just brilliant"

Not Verified | We flew Easyjet yesterday 23rd September from Rhodes to London Gatwick at 12.15 and wanted to leave a review as the crew were just brilliant - probably the best crew I've ever had the pleasure to fly with. So congratulations to the crew of flight EZY8790
RouteRhodes to Gatwick

easyJet customer review

Trip Verified | Madrid to Gatwick, delayed departure by 61 minutes. Never once has my easyjet flight taken off on time. Stay on the plane without any information from staff about why.
RouteMadrid to Gatwick
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"My suitcase was 3mm too long"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Geneva. Worst airline ever. My suitcase was 3mm too long literally and I had to pay 50 pounds. I traveled with this suitcase all over the world with low cost airlines and never had a problem. Many other customers had same sized suitcases and they were not asked to measure it. As a tall man I feel already penalized enough in terms of seating space and because my clothes simply take more space, so I, at least, demand that either all suitcases are measured or they give me my money back. I suspect that as I was one of the last passenger in line, they realize that they have not enough space to fit all the luggage in the compartments and they just give it a try, even though all other measurements where well bellow the limits. Also the person checking my suitcase didn't show any sort of emotions: I am used to customer oriented airlines where the staff cares about their customers, this is not the case for easyjet. With 50 pounds extra, this airline is fare away from being competitive and next time I will pay 5 pounds more in order to fly with a reputable airline or take the bus.
RouteGatwick to Geneva
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"did not make for a good experience"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Lisbon to Funchal. On boarding it felt it was my duty to greet the cabin crew not them, the same applies for deboarding. Plane was full which did not make for a good experience onboard. Was asked to squeeze my laptop into my bag at the gate but at least the lady was nice. I wouldn't want to repeat the experience, that's for sure.
RouteLisbon to Funchal

"worst flying experience"

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Paris CDG. The worst flying experience I’ve ever had. My flight was delayed for 3 hours and 30 minutes. The explanation of the delay was due to weather conditions in the city of departure (Barcelona). In fact, it was raining in the morning by afternoon it was slightly cloudy and other planes were departing on time from Barcelona. I was trying to contact the airlines by phone but it was not helpful at all. No response. Online chat button did not work and moreover, it is only available till 8 pm. During the waiting time, a representative of the air company offered the passengers a voucher for only 4 euros (a meal is much more expensive in the airport). Furthermore, the information about the vouchers was on their website an hour before they really started distributing them. The most important that I was not able to be on time at a railway station in Paris because I needed to go by train to another city in France. Being a student and having a limited budget I lost the money spent on my train ticket. The captain was very weird saying that our flight would last 1h and 35 minutes but then he said he would expect in Paris by midnight (considering the new departure time of 21:35). In fact, we started moving at 21:56 only. I’ll apply for EC261 and hope they will refund me money. I understand that it is a low-cost but anyway timing is always important.
RouteBarcelona to Paris CDG