easyJet

"We think you are wonderful!"

Trip Verified | During the flight from Malaga to Glasgow, I became unwell, and collapsed. My husband called for assistance, and we were lucky that the stewardesses were super efficient, courteous, kind and proficient, in dealing with this emergency. I have heart failure, with a defibrillator. My husband felt as though we were in good hands, and could relax when Jen and Vivienne took over, to care for me. They did everything they could to minimise the episode, while there was no disruption to other passengers. So, thank you so much, Jen and Vivienne, I wish you, and the rest of the crew, the very best. We think you are wonderful!
RouteMalaga to Glasgow

"Perfect experience "

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | Manchester to Prague. Perfect experience with easyJet. I had an 3kg overweight in my checked luggage and they did not ask me to pay an extra charge. I also had 1 cabin luggage and one backpack and they were ok with it. The seats were very comfy, aircraft new and clean. The pilot was communicating with us throughout the flight.
RouteManchester to Prague
Date FlownMarch 2020

"Unprofessional staff"

(Croatia)

Trip Verified | London to Vienna via Zagreb with easyJet. Flight was delayed, again and again. They changed the gate then made us wait more. People were split up and half of us were waiting outside the aircraft on the runway on strong wind and low temperature. Unprofessional staff and very unfriendly.
RouteLondon to Vienna via Zagreb
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"refused any sort of assistance"

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | Prague to Milan. Given the coronavirus travel restrictions, airlines refund flight tickets not only for customer safety and satisfaction but also in the name of assisting in not spreading infection. I was refused any sort of assistance whenever l manage to get through by phone (which was only once or twice as their number provided online does not work most of the time) with the ex cuse that "nothing is happening and they fly as usual". My flight is to Milan. Their app barely works, making it impossible to make any booking changes.
RoutePrague to Milan
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"still waiting they refund me"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Paris. My plane was cancelled due to the strike. They never inform me, and after 2 months and many calls and mails, I am still waiting they refund me for the second flight I had to book. They tell me I will receive an answer in 72hrs, nothing. Very bad customer service.
RouteBarcelona to Paris
Date FlownDecember 2019

"Really good flight!"

Trip Verified | Bristol to Amsterdam. Really good flight! Had a couple of bad flights with easyJet recently but this flight was great. Cabin crew were great and very friendly. The Cabin Manager was lovely. Fast and efficient onboard service. Boarding in BRS and disembarking in AMS was quick and easy. Couldn’t find any faults at all.
RouteBristol to Amsterdam

"Thank you easyJet"

Not Verified | Krakow to Bristol. Great journey back from our holiday, staff were amazing and airport even better. Traveling with two kids (8 and 10) I ask if I could upgrade to hand free and was told its not a problem. Expected to pay I was then told that today this will be free of charge, great service. Thank you easyJet, small things that make our journeys better.
RouteKrakow to Bristol
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"they are just a money making airline"

Not Verified | London Gatwick to Marrakech with easyJet. Feels like they are just a money making airline, pinching every penny from the customers. They make rules to suit themselves with no set rules. They were charging £23 both ways for luggage, we didn’t have hold luggage. On the way back to Gatwick they offered to put my luggage in the the hold luggage for free. I wonder how would the customers who paid for their luggage to go in the hold would feel.
RouteLondon Gatwick to Marrakech
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"fair price, good quality"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Naples to Milan. I cannot complain with Easyjet, in my opinion in Europe this is the best airline, fair price, good quality, good pilots and I have been flying with them over the last 10 years, I wish they had a frequent flyer program for loyal customers.
RouteNaples to Milan
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"thankful for such prompt assistance"

(Portugal)

Not Verified | I can only thank the easyJet team from Bristol airport for assisting me so well. Due to an over 2-hour delay of my flight from Glasgow to Bristol on the 10th February, I lost the one that was headed to Lisbon, both easyJet flights. I explained the situation to the customer service desk and I was told that the next one from Bristol to Lisbon would only be on Thursday (this happened on Monday). I couldn’t stay in Bristol for that long, it was impossible; there were other flights to other two Portuguese cities the next morning, but they weren’t feasible either, since I had to invest more time and money. I had no idea what to do. I begged for alternatives, asking which was the nearest airport to Bristol and when would be their next flight to Lisbon. The senior manager suggested me to go to Gatwick, since the next flight to Lisbon would be the next day in the afternoon. London seemed reasonable, so I accepted. I couldn’t believe when I was told that all costs, from the taxi to the hotel, would be covered by easyJet. Not only did they book and paid a 2 hour and a half trip from Bristol to London, I stayed in a 4-star hotel in Chessington with dinner and breakfast covered. My flight from Gatwick to Lisbon was also arranged by them. All in all, I am deeply thankful for such prompt assistance, offering to cover these costs and overall turning this nightmare into a good experience.
RouteBristol to Lisbon