Breeze Airways

"The entire process was perfect"

Trip Verified | This is our second time flying with Breeze from Providence to Orlando. The entire process was perfect. The attitude of the staff and captain on both flights was great this flight we checked our luggage no problem I like the fact that you can reserve your seat ahead and Airbus has a 2–3 seat layout so 2 can sit together. People complain about price but when you added the luggage and seat it was cheaper than Southwest. We will fly them again
RouteOrlando to Providence
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"never been treated so unfairly"

Trip Verified | I take about 150 flights a year and live in Vero Beach, FL. Breeze started flying to VB about a year ago and it's been great to use when I fly to the Northeast, which is often. However, I just had a terrible experience. They changed the plane type after I booked and their Ascent seats weren't on that plane. I had purchased a Nicest Bundle for $125 more than the Nicer Bundle. Nicer includes a "more leg room" seat, (1) checked bag, and (1) carry on. Nicest includes an Ascent seat, (2) checked bags, and (1) carry on. They put me in a "more leg room" seat and refunded me $20. That doesn't seem right, does it? First of all, I didn't check any bags. I purchased the Nicest Bundle for the seat, not the bags. They said that they give me $20 because the (2) checked bags and (1) carry on are worth $105 and I still got those. Well if that's their thought process, than shouldn't it only be for the $35 for the difference of (1) additional checked bag. I take around 150 flights a year and have never been treated so unfairly. I want people to be aware that Breeze has no problem sticking it to their customers.
AircraftEmbraer 195
RouteProvidence to Charleston

"discriminatory against me"

Trip Verified | The crew were discriminatory against me for sitting in the emergency exit row today. They did not identify their problem with me, but I can see that they are indirectly saying, “you are deaf and you cannot sit here.” The crew looked at me firmly and asked me to move to the back of the plane. This is the most humiliating approach they took on against their customer. They stood so proud and relieved for accomplishing their mission regardless of my informing them that I have sat in emergency rows for years.
RouteHartford Bradley to Fort Myers
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"offered nothing in compensation"

Trip Verified | I've flown breeze many times, love everything about it but my last trip 2/15, my luggage never made it to my destination. The inconvenience of not having your clothes medication nothing for 3 days because the next flight to Syracuse is Sunday. Thanks breeze for ruining my trip oh and they offered nothing in compensation except my baggage fee.
RouteTampa to Syracuse
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"not providing WiFi at all"

Not Verified | First time on this airline and we were met at the check-counter with a comment: You have to wait until 2 hours prior to the Departure time before checking in. Even though we had pre checked in online we just wanted to check our baggage.! Upon being told we could not check baggage yet, please take a seat and wait till you’re called.Only 3 people doing the check-ins. Once at the gate, boarding was a free-for-all as we watched people cutting in front of each other to board first while the elderly and disabled were attempting to board. She lost control and did not try to regain control in the situation probably out of fear from those doing the cutting in line. Once aboard we were pleasantly greeted and then told “We have no WiFi on this flight”. Once the crew were making their way around with the snacks - we found out Can of soda was $2.00 each, chips or crackers were $4.50 each, nothing complimentary on Breeze. Should I had chosen to upgrade my seats for the $100.00 fee, I would have gotten the $0.99 bag of chips for free & the soda that runs $2.59 / 6 pack for free instead of the Inflated prices of $2 per can and the $4.50 per bag of chips. Half way through the flight, the cabin began to suffer the ill effects of the bathroom odors, not very pleasant as we were seated 10+ rows behind the bathroom area. Return Flight, Scheduled for departure on 12/26/23 @ 3:04pm,delayed 2 hours,we ended up being at the airport 4 hours prior to the departure time. Flight moved to the following day. Upon speaking with the ticket counter, we were told to just go on the app and complain but nothing will happen Once we boarded, we immediately attempted to log into the wifi but after a few attempts, an announcement was made that there will be no wifi on this flight. Flight supposed to depart at 8am… We waited 10 mins for two females that arrived late blaming the airline for not allowing them to arrive early or on time. We did eventually depart at 8:27am. Wifi was part of the price and the rip people off by not providing WiFi at all.
RouteHartford to Las Vegas
Date FlownDecember 2023

"Just lost me as a passenger"

Not Verified | Worst day. First they delayed the flight for 3 hours then the girl taking the tickets gave the wrong gate to relocate to. Then after waiting for an hour to get in plane the ticket agent slammed the door almost hitting the women behind me. So then we wait. Took awhile to get to our seats. Then we get to Rsw only to have another lane in the bay. We have to go someplace to wait and here we are landed 45 min ago and still on plane waiting to get off. Pilot say it happen but it should not. They arrival time was known. They just don’t care. I was suppose to be here at noon and it’s 3.35 still on plane and don’t know how much longer. Will be over 4 hours delayed. Just lost me as a passenger. Weather I get, incompetence I don't.
RoutePittsburgh to Ft Myers
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"the most incompetent bunch"

Trip Verified | Absolutely the most incompetent bunch of untrained, unmotivated, unprofessional, unaccountable employees of any company I have ever seen. If they offered me unlimited free flights to anywhere for the rest of my life, I wouldn't get close enough to one of their planes to spit on it.
RouteCharleston to las Vegas
Date FlownMarch 2023

“flight attendants were combative and rude”

Not Verified | Let me first say that I have flown Breeze numerous times and have never had a problem. The flight attendants on this flight, specifically, Brittany, were combative and rude with passengers. Not, with me, just speaking what I witnessed. A passenger was trying to get her attention and couldn't so he tapped her on her back and she very quickly told him "do not touch me" and acted like he was not worthy to do so. I work with the public in my everyday job as well, so I understand wanting boundaries but she was a little over the top. When EVERYONE around her pointed put that she seemed rude she started arguing with them. The passengers were actually the ones to deescalate the situation trlling her to just forget it. Mind you, she is a heavy set woman and she touch me about 4 different times while walking through the isle. This flight was about half full, people were wanted to travel in a little more comfortably. People were asking to move (within their zone) just to get more space and they were being so rude about it. I can hear her in the back of the plane complaining about the passengers to another crew member. It is all very unprofessional. I completely understand that there is a system that needs to be followed but the behavior was just not warranted.
RouteLouisville to Tampa
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"pleased to have a good flight"

Not Verified | Absolutely wonderful experience as always. I fly Breeze maybe half a dozen times a year. The fares and low, I add on what I need (bags, seat, sometimes my dog, etc) and go. The airport experience is simple, the crews are some of the nicest I’ve ever encountered. Captain Tanner took the time to welcome us on board from the cabin (actually the second time he’s flown one of our flights) and the flight attendants are attentive. Yes, occasionally there’s a 20 minute delay here or there but frankly I’m just pleased to have a good flight.
RouteBradley to Jaclsonville
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"like a Greyhound bus line"

Not Verified | This is my first and last flight with Breeze. It’s like a Greyhound bus line. Flight delayed 7 hours and then instead of flying from Kentucky to San Francisco, we flew to Utah waited there 1 more house and then to San francisco.
RouteSan Francisco to Charleston