Qantas Airways

Qantas Airways customer review

Flew Business class using Frequent Flyer points upgrade. Aircraft was a brand new 737-800. Leather seat was extremely comfortable. Staff were attentive and very professional throughout the flight. was particularly happy to have in-flight entertainment after travelling on the forward sector with Virgin Australia who offered no IFE at all! Ground service at check in and in the lounge was faultless. A very enjoyable flight. Will definitely be supporting our national carrier by flying Qantas in the future.

Qantas Airways customer review

What a difference between North American carriers and Qantas! After a first class seat connection from LAX to Miami with AA we then boarded a Qantas flight home. I'm convinced that Qantas being an old hand at long haul just know how to do it better. The timing of meals stewards service pjs all add up to a very professional approach. Seats were not lay flat which lets them down a bit but service and planes compared to AA was a cut above.

(New Zealand)

My husband and I recently flew Perth - Melbourne on our way to connect with a flight to Auckland New Zealand. Have not flown Qantas in recent years switching to other airlines after dissatisfaction with their services. We had a great experience so much so would choose to fly Qantas again. The crew were friendly but professional my vegetarian meal was delicious but what impressed us most was that the crew were thoughtful enough to fetch my husband's meal at the same time mine was served so for the first time in many flights we were able to eat together. It's only a small thing but the attention to detail was very much appreciated. The aircraft was clean seating in Economy comfortable and the flight was on time. Thanks for a great flight.

Qantas Airways customer review

Excellent top notch service that you would expect from a Premium Carrier's Premium Cabin. Food was good staff helpful with good attitude. IFE miles above Virgin's.

Qantas Airways customer review

I travelled from Brisbane to Perth with Qantas on their upgraded 767-338 and was pleased to see that the ethics of Australia's only real full service carrier have been upheld. On this aircraft each passenger was supplied with an Apple IPad which connects to the Wi-Fi onboard the aircraft and streams a variety of entertainment. We were served lunch on this flight and I was very happy with my meal choice. The crew were polite and attentive throughout the flight and came through the cabin frequently to make sure all passengers were comfortable. I am very pleased with the Qantas experience and am able to say that it is still a marvellous Australian Airline.

Qantas Airways customer review

Fantastic service during flight from crew on QF2 London to Sydney in first class but let down by on the ground customer service difficulties both in London and Sydney. Impossible to make changes online resulted in many unhappy hours on the phone on hold waiting to be connected with a customer services agent. Not what I pay a first class fare for!
Cabin FlownFirst Class

Qantas Airways customer review

QF 82 Singapore-Sydney - 30/11/2013. Staff on the flight appeared untidy lackadaisical off hand with passengers meals were served down one aisle and then the other meaning the first served were finished eating before the others were served. The Staff morale appeared very low or disinterested in their job. My last flight prior to this was with Singapore Airlines - there is no comparison Staff were immaculate polite and friendly. There were no declaration forms available 'we weren't given any' said Staff passengers collected them on disembarking. Overall very disappointing service from "our" National carrier.

Qantas Airways customer review

Adelaide to Canberra return via Melbourne. Two flights on 737-800s two on 737-400s (only four of these left in the fleet to retire thankfully as they're real rattlers). Flights booked on points but still attracted $165 in fees including a steep Qantas charge for the privilege. All flights departed and arrived close to on time. Service on board as one has come to expect - professional helpful but not intrusive. Food of high quality including a delicious pea soup with creme fraiche on one sector. There is a special Business Class lounge in Melbourne which is a nice touch. The only jarring note was luggage way back on the carousel on the trip over but in summary very satisfying.

Qantas Airways customer review

Singapore to Sydney QF82 arriving 3 December 2013 was a huge disappointment. Business Class. Cabin crew seemed to be of low morale no extra spirit to help and were no more than going through the motions. I had to ask instead of being offered more than a few times. But it was very much inferior food (to Thai Singapore Emirates) that really was a bad shock. We had 'supper plates' instead of a full meal and 'cafe breakfast' instead of the previous full breakfast. I assume Neil Perry is under the control and budget of a Qantas bureaucrat. I predict a downward spiral for Qantas who apparently are trying to cut costs but they will surely cut customers.

Qantas Airways customer review

My husband and I recently flew from Sydney to Bangkok with Qantas. It is many years since we have flown with this carrier usually flying with Emirates which we consider to have superior service. It was interesting for us to conclude at the end of the Qantas trip that our opinion has not changed unfortunately. The attendants on Emirates are in our opinion more obliging more approachable and must I say a lot younger maybe explaining their increased enthusiasm for their job. This is an observation that we could not help but notice. At the end of the day customer service should be the main priority of these employees and if the enthusiasm and motivation to deliver this service has waned the company has a problem. Flight attendants are the face of the company and can spoil the customer's experience if service is not delivered in an obliging friendly manner.