Qantas Airways

Qantas Airways customer review

Sydney to Santiago and return. Food was terrible Qantas have cut so many corners in recent times they may as well tell you to bring a packed lunch and your own drinks. Service was slow airplane turned into a dustbin in the 12/13 hours I was on it. Seats although reconditioned were not comfortable and arm rests didn't retract fully. In flight entertainment was ordinary. Very disappointing. I definitely wouldn't recommend Qantas for long haul international flying anymore - they've had it.

Qantas Airways customer review

DRW-ADL. Upgraded to Business Class great flight all round. Older cabin but still great seats nice lunch offerings and plenty of top notch wine. Service was very good and purser devoted his entire time to passengers making sure they had everything they wanted. Nice touch with Maggie Beer ice-cream after lunch. Very pleasant flight and thanks to Darwin Qantas Club for the flight upgrade.

Qantas Airways customer review

Excellent service even though seat pitch were 31" it was more comfortable than I would expect. Business class on upper deck 747-400 seat are very good and peaceful. Food not great eggs were served almost raw. Entertainment was good.

Qantas Airways customer review

Domestic flights Adelaide - Alice Springs Cairns - Melbourne - Adelaide. All flights on time mature efficient and pleasant cabin crew. Catering was good and on the Cairns to Melbourne flight a choice of hot meal was offered. IFE available on two of the flights with recent films.

Qantas Airways customer review

Flew DXB-LHR in Business on the A380. A bit of a bland product in my opinion. Very minimalist and lots of extras missing. Amenity kit not worth bothering about. The evening supper was difficult to eat on the tiny plates with and most ended up on the table cloth. But generous with the drinks and I had a few hours deep sleep on the very comfortable flat beds. Breakfast a la carte and pre-ordered was good and made up for the poor super. Would prefer Emirates any day on this route but it made a change. Baggage delivery was fast and overall satisfied.

Qantas Airways customer review

SYD-HKG-SYD in Premium Economy - two of the most unusual flights I have ever had but which don't seem to fit the Travel Experience categories. Qantas has a great premium economy product: very good food and wines and generally excellent service in this part of the cabin. However on this set of flights I had unhappy experiences: for SYD- HKG I did not get my usual window seat preference even though I am a platinum frequent flyer. This is sort of ok but after take off I was asked to swap seats with someone who couldn't get his IFE to work which I was pleased to do but then found myself surrounded by a bunch of passengers who were it seems trying to drink as much alcohol as possible and who invited their mates up from the back of the plane to join in the party which generally took place in the isles or at the front of this cabin. This made for a terrible flight experience as one could neither work nor sleep due to the loud talking and calls for more drinks - which I was slightly surprised to see Qantas staff obligingly provided. On the return travel the staff at the boarding gate insisted on changing my boarding pass to give me one for someone of another name (it was a woman's name as well and I am not a woman) and then arguing with me that this other passenger was me! A bizarre and embarrassing experience to say the least especially as this also held up the boarding process for some time with other passengers glaring at me as if it was all my fault. My guess is that this boarding pass was for a woman who they had given my original seat to. Thankfully the situation was sorted out by a senior staff member as it turned out I was to be provided with a business upgrade - which was excellent.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

Qantas Airways customer review

Old faithful. SYD-MEL-SYD 24/25 October B767. Great Service on a comfortable if rattly business class seat. Compared to the current dreadful A330 business seat to Perth that I'm dreading to have to sit in for 5 hours in a few days time I'd happily have the old seat any day. Someone should start a campaign to ensure Perth bound business passengers have as much comfort as we get on these old birds.

Qantas Airways customer review

Economy domestic Perth - Brisbane 767-300 refurbished aircraft. FAs all friendly and helpful stopping to chat with pax when not busy. Breakfast tasty and 2 drink runs. Downsides - many iPad entertainment units not working food service took 45 mins to travel from one end of cabin to another just to hand out breakfast. At least was a choice even on domestic. Very happy overall and landed 30 mins ahead of time.

Qantas Airways customer review

We were not expecting much having previously flown Air Asia (not recommended!) so when we boarded the flight we were met with very professional friendly and approachable staff. Then we were served good food and wine had great access to a good list of films and other entertainment. We were very comfortable and well accommodated by the staff. I'd go so far as to say I enjoyed this flight!

Qantas Airways customer review

I travelled Qantas Premium Economy as part of British Airways from Brisbane to Singapore and return. The trip over was great but on the return I had a person in front who had his seat fully reclined I was unable to even bend over as there was so little room. I also had difficulty getting out of my seat because of the distance between seats. This was very disappointing considering the extra cost. The service and food were great. It was a sad finish to a good trip.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy