Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines customer review

Terrible customer service, bag fees cost almost as much as the ticket ($198 for a 1 hour flight from Atlanta to Indianapolis. Bags are $70 each way [$40 for carryon and $30 for checked]. That's $140 for bags alone). Flight attendants were rude and the only thing you get for free on this flight is water, cramped seats, and flight delays.
AircraftA320 Airbus
RouteAtlanta to Indianapolis

Frontier Airlines customer review

Flight attendants loudly cackled in the galley throughout the overnight flight preventing my family from sleeping. A drunken woman walked laps up and down the length of the plane because sitting "ain't good for your circulational system". Drinks were overpriced, everything costs extra, but the worst were the seats! The plastic framed, foam rubber cushioned, non-reclining seats, with tray tables the size of smart phones were torturous! To top it all off, my daughter's tray table was broken and held in place with duct tape!
AircraftAirbus
RouteDenver Colorado to Tampa Florida

Frontier Airlines customer review

The baggage fee was better then some (not Southwest because they are free) of the other airlines, $20 check in when you it when you make your reservations. Traveling from Las Vegas to Kentucky (CVG). Total price was $278 with flight, seats, baggage round trip. The staff were very polite. Yes I will fly again. Yes you have to pay for soda but if you really look at it, I fly Southwest all the time. Ticket price is around 398-472 round trip for me. I got airlines and car rental (10days) for 485.
RouteLas Vegas to CVG

(New Zealand)

Single handedly the worst airline I have flown with. First airline I have encountered where you have to go to the International Terminal to check in for a Domestic flight (with no warning or anything in any of the three emails sent prior to the flight). As a result I missed the check in time for baggage, despite arriving at the airport the 1.5 hours prior to the flight that they recommend. Were unable to check me in, and charged $75 to change my flight to the next one, which wasnt for a full 24 hours.
RouteLas Vegas to Austin
Date FlownJune 2015

Frontier Airlines customer review

Second time flying this route and second time the plane was delayed over an hour. I flew a month ago and the plane was delayed three hours. I also flew Trenton to Charlotte this past year and was delayed two to three hours.
RouteTampa to Trenton

Frontier Airlines customer review

The flight was delayed because of weight issues with the plane. They had taken out the nice seats with the directv entertainment system and put in smaller and narrower seats so they can fit in more passengers. I was also informed by one of the flight attendants that all of their planes are going to have their seats replaced and will no longer offer the directv service.
RouteTampa to Denver

Frontier Airlines customer review

Traveled on July 4, 2015 and had a terrible experience. First the check-in rep gave my mother, who was traveling with me (there were 5 of us), the wrong boarding pass. Yes, with all the airport security, etc., and although my mother did hand the rep her Drivers License, the rep gave her someone else's boarding pass. Mother is elderly, so had I not checked her boarding pass, she would have ended up goodness knows where. Secondly, when I arrive in CLT my bag did not arrive with me! No apology, nothing! The rep calls me the next day (July 5th) to tell me the bag had arrived and I should go get it. Of course, it was too late for that being that I was scheduled to return to PHL on Tuesday 7/7. My flight back from CLT to PHL was delayed 2 hours. Yes, the airfare is inexpensive, but the customer service is terrible. I will pay a higher fare next time and get better service.
RoutePHL to CLT

Frontier Airlines customer review

It is not cheaper considering there is an extra charge for carry on for each leg of the trip, charge for drinks, not even free peanuts. Delayed out by 2 hrs for maintenance. Delayed again coming home for same reason. People at the desks are rude. Will never fly Frontier again.
RouteSalt Lake City to Dallas via Denver

Frontier Airlines customer review

Plane had mechanical issues so the flight was delayed by 5 hours. My four year old wouldn't sleep until 1am. All FA's offered was a meal voucher. I had a special event which I missed, had to re-book ground and air reservations etc. Every time I book this airline there are issues. I have learned my lesson and will pay more for a more reliable carrier.
RoutePhoenix to Denver

Frontier Airlines customer review

I that this is meant to be a budget carrier but there is no excuse for untrained, poor staff who don't understand basic customer service. At check in customers have to pay $30 for their carry-on cabin bag, I was informed that only one personal item was free. On boarding all luggage racks were empty for obvious reasons, welcome onboard announcement failed to advise of normal flight times, weather conditions.. Crew unsure what to say. We experienced turbulence during the flight, Captain failed to put return to seat signs on a number of times. Crew did not manage the cabin or provide any customer service thoughout the flight, no entertainment or wifi in the cabin whatsoever, no complimentary drinks.
RouteMiami to New York