Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines customer review

Had an emergency flight back to Ohio. I left Albuquerque in bad weather but was reassured by Albuquerque Frontier staff that I would be able to catch the next flight back to Ohio. Frontier airlines in Denver knew that we would not be able to make the connection and told me that the Albuquerque Frontier station frequently tells customers that they will be able to make connections that are not possible in an effort to get them out of Albuquerque to be someone else's problem. I had the 'pleasure' of sleeping in the Denver airport overnight because staff in Denver said that they were not liable for putting me up in a hotel.

Frontier Airlines customer review

My 2 older children had a flight from DIA to Grand Rapids and they sat in the airport for 6 hours before Frontier cancelled the flight. The were rebooked for the following morning. We arrived at 6 am flight just to be informed that flight was cancelled. We received no compensation or upgrades for the inconvenience. They rebooked us for what was our original 2 hour flight tomorrow to fly 4 hours to Houston 3 hour layover and then another 4 hours to Detroit - not their airport of origin. I have 4 children returning 12/28 on Frontier what are the chances they will all make it?

Frontier Airlines customer review

My wife and I flew Frontier on a whim since it was our honeymoon and they offered a non-stop flight. The flight to our destination was uneventful even pleasant. On the return the ticket staff were incredibly rude. We paid additional for the both of us to sit together in the middle of the aircraft however when we arrived we were seated at opposite ends of the plane. After spending an hour trying to get the issue resolved we had to resign ourselves to the back of the plane negating the extra money we spent for preferred seating.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Awful experience ticket agent was very rude. Our flight had been moved to another day without notifying us the ticket agent said it was not his problem and we needed to contact the other airlines to find a flight to Orlando. He finally did find us a flight on American and it was already boarding so we had to run to catch the plane our option to fly home was stay an extra day in Orlando which we could not do or fly from Orlando to Denver to Madison WI which we had to do. Fly another airline.

Frontier Airlines customer review

We flew to Puna Canta. Attendants were friendly and attentive we were celebrating our 50th anniversary and enjoyed the trip there and back. Impressed with the cleanliness of the bathrooms and the room in them. Hope to fly them again.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Depending on which rules they choose to enforce you can never be assured that you will be granted access to their boarding process. I am a young woman with a certified disability. I live 4 hours from Oklahoma airport and after waiting on the check in line presented my travel documents 4 minutes late according to their boarding rules. I was not allowed to check in for my scheduled flight. I was re-routed to an intermediary city where I had to spend the night before catching a flight to my final destination. Do not fly this airline especially if you have children or special needs!

Frontier Airlines customer review

Booked one way GSO-MCO Nov 26th. Few minutes late leaving and arriving but no problem. Cabin staff friendly and competent. Plane clean and IFE working. Thanks Frontier for bringing low cost full size plane service to GSO.

Frontier Airlines customer review

I had a combined round-trip ticket flying American from Tulsa to Denver then Frontier to Minneapolis; coming back was the reverse Frontier out of Minneapolis then American to Tulsa. It was ticketed through American. Flying to Minneapolis was fine because I didn't really have to interact with checking in at Frontier. However the return was horrible. I arrived at the airport later than I planned but still had a half hour before takeoff when I tried to check in at the Frontier counter. The attendant wouldn't let me check in because he said I wouldn't make it in time. I had a half hour but he wouldn't even let me try. I asked if there was anything he could do and he said no. Other airlines have been known to call the gate tell them the passenger was on the way and ask them to hold the plane. But not Frontier. He was also unwilling to help me get on a later flight because "it's ticketed through American let them help you". I went to the American desk. They were very friendly and tried to help. However it would cost $150 to change my ticket and fly from Minneapolis with them so they suggested I go back to the Frontier desk and ask them to sign my ticket over to American. The attendant would not help me and rudely said it was my fault because I was late. But he finally said they could put me on standby on the next plane which would leave 4 hours later but said it was full so my chances weren't good. I went back to American and paid my $150. From now on I will pay a little more to deal with a friendly helpful person.

Frontier Airlines customer review

Very disappointed with Frontier Airlines service on our trip out to visit family for Thanksgiving. They did not make traveling with two young children easy (1 toddler 1 infant). We selected seats together at the airport we could not sit together because we didn't pay the extra $5 fee for the opportunity to select seats. So we pay the upgrade for the 1st leg of our flight but they keep us in separate rows and seats for the second leg. With a 2.5 year old and an 8 month old we're all going to sit in separate seats? I highly dissuade any families from using Frontier. We flew home on United and had no problems whatsoever sitting together.

Frontier Airlines customer review

We were supposed to leave on a 1.12 flight to Denver and our plane had started boarding when an announcement was made that there may be an aircraft change. There was - the plane headed to Harrisburg directly across from our gate started deboarding and got on our plane and took off. Here we sit 3 hours after we were supposed to leave with another 5 hour wait before we can leave. What I don't understand is why we had to sacrifice our plane and time for the folks going to Harrisburg. It's a huge inconvenience. We will never fly with Frontier again.
Seat Comfort N/A