Emirates

Emirates customer review

EK355 Singapore to Dubai A380 10 April 2014. We had aisle seats the service was excellent with an excellent meal. Inflight entertainment was extremely good with a vast selection to choose from during the 8 hour flight. Flight left a little late but arrived on time into Dubai at 0.55. Cabin crew very attentive and provided great service to those of us in cattle class throughout the flight.

Emirates customer review

24 Jan 2014 EK412 Dubai - Sydney. I am well travelled and have experienced many airlines but this was the worst in terms of staff inexperience and rudeness. The service was appalling with a young rude and inexperienced cabin crew. I had to ask to have my food tray removed on two occasions. I had to ask for coffee and when it arrived without apology it was cold. There was no help with overhead storage. They need to take notice of customer complaints.

Emirates customer review

BHX-DXB-KUL. Probably the worst long haul flights I have had. Emirates seems to have deteriorated considerably since my last trip in 2010. Outbound flight was spoilt by passengers who wandering about the cabin visiting friends/relatives at all hours of the night and were not controlled by the cabin crew even when seat belt signs were lit. Although things were better on the return legs staff seemed generally disinterested and demoralised. Food service was very slow (over an hour to serve breakfast). Drinks were served after the meal rather than before. Altogether a very disappointing experience.

Emirates customer review

Flew EK 74 EK382 business class April 6. Cabin staff good although noticed difference of service between the 2 flights in term of welcome I am a skywards member and the "welcome back" when you board not always there. Toiletries pouch given on one sector not on the other why? Where EK fails miserably is on ground staff sometimes rude and not really concerned with passengers experience and well being Late departure from CDG (accepted) which meant missing connection in DXB although promised that we would make (unacceptable) and late departure from DXB (unexplained) which meant missing connection in HKG and refused access to Lounge for 12 hours wait.

Emirates customer review

I've flown Emirates on a regular basis for 8 years and up to 2 years ago I had no real problems and planes were never delayed more than 5 or 10 mins. However in the last 2 years I have increasingly experienced delays which coupled with the ludicrous different terminal and concourse situation at Dubai has led to problems in transfers at DXB. My last two trips LGW-DXB-Bkk involved 4 sector flights each and in those trips only one flight was on time. Last night I flew DXB to LGW on a A380 (500 passengers) arriving at the boarding gate 45 mins before departure I saw that boarding had started and majority of economy passengers had boarded. I was told there was a delay so better to wait in the business lounge. Only one announcement was made. No further announcements or information given. 70 mins later a large Indian tour party (40 persons) arrived at the gate and immediately a final call for boarding was issued and the flight took off. Clearly the flight of 500 persons was delayed to satisfy the tour party. Talking to fellow passengers at DXB on the plane and at LGW it seems the reliability is slipping. The service on board is hit and miss and in fact last night's service DXB-LGW and the LGW ground support was the worst I have experienced.

Emirates customer review

I'm a regular traveller albeit mainly short haul. When visiting friends I wanted to experience a flight on an Airbus 380 in Business. Big disappointment but waited to form an opinion until after the return flight. In my view there are just too many business class passengers to cabin crew and it is just not possible to get the level of service you expect from a business class flight. Significantly inferior to other aircraft configurations. Food quality was poor and you are left without being asked if you would like a glass of wine to go with your meal. By the time they arrive the meal is finished. I would recommend you avoid this if you want a high level experience. I usually try to fly via Doha with Qatar when going in this direction and will return to that route of travel in future.

Emirates customer review

SYD-DXB-CDG and CMN-DXB. Seating is tight particularly on the 777 compared to the A380 (don't like the 10 abreast idea). Cabin staff look good and do everything expected of them but do seem a little cold and lack warmth. Was disappointed that both DXB arrivals were at remote gates which makes the arrival experience tedious. Used the Dubai Connect hotel/transfer service from Casablanca (connecting onto Qantas at DXB) which is a godsend. Was impressed how efficiently it all worked. DXB airport is huge but works reasonably well. Enjoyed using the Business Lounge possible because of my Qantas Club membership. IFE is excellent.

(South Korea)

I flew from Copenhagen to Dubai in January 2014 on the brand new 777-ER. The seats were comfortable and the service was excellent. For the entertainment you didn't need to use the corded control they supplied you with a tablet to control your entertainment. If you didn't like the screen or you wanted to play games the tablet was a great option. I had some problems with the people in front of me. It was a family of 3 the child tossed crisps onto me and the parents couldn't care less. Staff said nothing to the parents.

Emirates customer review

HKG-DXB-MXP (Malpensa Milan) in Business Class - my first experience with Emirates and an excellent experience overall. Superb service food and wine. As a Qantas Platinum I was able to use the Emirates First Class Lounge while in transit through Dubai and was served a delicious lunch and fine wine with impeccable service. In regards to the flights themselves I cannot think of a single negative comment to make.

Emirates customer review

Flew from LAX to Dubai on 3/25/14 and back on 4/15/14. The service level was poor! The food was lousy and the bathrooms were dirty and out of stock! There were trash on the cabin floor and none of the attendants bothered to pick it up! The food trays stayed in front of passengers for at least 40 minutes before they were picked up. The internet connection was very poor and I kept being disconnected every few seconds! When passengers myself included used the button to call an attendant no one paid any attention! Mine was on for 30 minutes before an attendant turned it off while he was passing by and didn't even bother to ask me why I turned it on!