Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines customer review

Early November BE flight JFK-CDG. Clean aircraft competent FA adequate catering but the Delta lounge at T4 is a disgrace. The complimentary wines are not listed anywhere while the charged offerings are both printed and on electronic pads. Salty snacks only or purchase food. Have they visited their partner Virgin Atlantic's BC lounge? On time arrival and good baggage delivery. Very limited movies on this flight.

Delta Air Lines customer review

On time departure despite chaotic boarding in BE due to a seat configuration change. FA were quite senior and not well groomed especially the purser whose uniform was stained. The FA's were very active with service however. Catering good especially the pre arrival hamburger. Lots of videos although every time there was an announcement (and they seem to make many) my movie reverted to the French language. (CDG-EWR). Pre departure lounge was Air France which was offering a buffet lunch along with many wines champagne and snacks.

(Sri Lanka)

My wife and I flew back to London Heathrow on flight 19 from Detroit. This airline is a disgrace. Very poor food but it was the service from the flight attendants which was particularly bad. They seem to have absolutely no idea of offering a service. Passengers were treated with complete indifference and staff spent most of their time in the galley eating and talking loudly. Never again. Next time I go to Detroit I will fly BA or virgin to NY so that I only need to suffer the short hop from NYC to Detroit. Coincidentally I have a friend who has just taken a flight on Delta from NY to London who also experienced shocking service.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

Delta Air Lines customer review

My 7 month pregnant wife and I flew from Chicago to Mexico on Nov 7 2013 on Delta flight 8048. According to the Delta representative I spoke with on the phone Delta messed up and rescheduled everyone on this flight to Nov 8 (without telling anyone and even though the Nov 7 flight still flew). When we didn't show up for our Nov 8 flight in Chicago (since we were already in Mexico since Nov 7 and never knew about the Nov 8 flight) our return flight on Nov 10 was cancelled. We arrived to our airport in Mexico on Nov 10 to find out we had no return ticket to Chicago. The Delta representative was so sorry that she gave us a single 25 dollar gift card to split amongst the 2 of us. This is ridiculous. Why should I ever fly Delta ever again?

Delta Air Lines customer review

I flew from Chicago to Atlanta. The plane was full the staff very nice and friendly. My only complaint: the cabin was filthy it needed attention and the seats were small I'm a big guy 6 ft and 220 lbs. The flight was a short one if it had been longer it would have been uncomfortable.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Worst airline to fly on if you are in the military traveling on orders. First who in the military travels with one bag that's right we don't we normaly have a few bags and one normaly weighs between 50 to 100 lbs. So why is it that all the other carriers let the military check one bag up to 100lbs no we are not getting over this is the bag that we transport our gear in. The gear that we use to take the fight to the enemy. Come on Delta get with the program and stop trying to make an extra buck off the military. I guess that's why the military generally uses American Airlines first and Delta only as a last resort. The flight only had a few people on board and when some of them asked if they could move to a vacant seat they were told no.

Delta Air Lines customer review

Manchester - Atlanta - San Diego. Plenty of snacks and drinks served. Lunch was good and enjoyable. Good selection of films television and music staff were pleasant and efficient. Temperature of cabin was just right. A very positive experience.

Delta Air Lines customer review

SEA-AMS-SEA. This last transatlantic with Delta will be my very last. I cannot believe KLM/Air France have partnered with Delta and I'm afraid I'm unlikely to continue patronising that group unless I'm sure I'm not flying on a Delta staffed plane. The service was just appalling. The seats in economy were very poor. The underseat space was cramped by some electrical equipment and also very hot as a result. The in-flight entertainment system was not functioning in my seat or any other seat in our row. The only element of the flight that was any good was the lounge in Seattle which had some space to work and attentive staff.

Delta Air Lines customer review

BusinessElite SIN-NRT-HNL. Choose Delta only because it offered completely flat beds. B777-200LR flying from SIN-NRT- SIN offers ample legroom when in full recline. However the 767-300 planes NRT-HNL-NRT falls short for anyone over 6’. In full bed mode the ‘seat’ tucks into the narrow space of the seat in front of you. My main gripe was the cleanliness of the cabin. Dirtiest Business Class I've ever flown! Cabin Staff were ok not overly friendly. Pales to any Asian flight crew.

Delta Air Lines customer review

My Husband and I booked First Class. Our plane was finally determined as "Delayed for Catering" for 4 hours. We missed our connection of course. Originally we were told it was due to weather. There were no other flights to get us home according to the agent in Salt Lake City who said "I don't have time to help you go over there to the phone bank". With no flight no luggage and no help we paid for a hotel room had to by clothes meals and I hoped our underwear would dry I washed it in the sink for the next days flight. We had purposely reserved seats together I have a great deal of flight anxiety. Our rescheduled flights separated us and I cried most of the way home. It's not that we are any better than others but we paid a lot of money for our trip on Delta First Class. We bought the special tickets expecting special service. I'm disturbed with the airlines performance and regard for passengers. I guess we paid for only a larger seat.
Cabin FlownFirst Class