Air Canada

Air Canada customer review

I have been travelling with this airline since I moved to Canada 13 years ago. The staff remain 'frumpy' 'dealing' sandwiches seats unsuitable for a 6'3" rugby player. Invariably its gates are miles from the concourse. The check-in staff rarely appear pleased to see you. I was flying AC on Black Friday (when power failed on the eastern seaboard). Diverted into Montreal there were the BA and Air France staff marshalling their passengers to coaches to take them to their overnight hotels. Air Canada? When we eventually found someone all they shouted was "get inventive on your cell phones people'. Having slept on the floor the next morning the AC bookings system was down and would be "for 24 hours". I paid for another flight. The food is boring expensive and often stale.

Air Canada customer review

YEG-YYZ Oct 2013 and YYZ-YEG Oct 2013. Both segments were on-time and overall great experiences. The IFE is top- notch staff service was great and overall a very professional service. But a little frustrating that people that upgrade with points get service before people that pay for the ticket. When I was flying to Brazil it was not this way.
Cabin FlownFirst Class

Air Canada customer review

We flew from Paris to Montreal in the newly reconfigured business class and were amazed. We loved the new seats so comfortable modern and top of the line. Service and food were a delight they've come a long way.

Air Canada customer review

I recently travelled from Calgary by Air Canada. to Salt Lake City through Houston Texas. The flight attendants could not have been more helpful and pleasant. My connection at Houston was tight. Unknown to me they arranged for me to move to the front of the plane so I could be one the first to get off. I was in a wheelchair. The airport worker in Houston dropped the ball and did not take me to my next gate as arranged. As a result I missed my connection and had to wait until the next day to get to Salt Lake City. Air Canada had I felt gone out of their way for me.

Air Canada customer review

Just flew on Air Canada Rouge to LAS. I have to admit I was very disappointed. The service was awful the aircraft was old and dirty. The crew young and the announcements were too familiar and did not sound nice. The flight was 4 hrs 50 and all that was offered was a buy onboard meal and bar. That's it! One time in the cabin 40 min before arrival they offered water and only water. I expected more however you get 10 times better service on Air Canada main line. Given the choice I'd avoid Rouge!

Air Canada customer review

Flew from YYC-EWR-YGK-YYZ-YYC. Flight left on time. It was 60% full mostly people on business but for me it was vacation. Got some apples and some noodle soup. The soup was salty but fine and the apples were surprisingly good. The inflight entertainment system was good and tons of choices. Flight from YGK-YYZ was a 1-1 configuration which was different and no drinks served but only a 50 minute flight and no flight attendant or cockpit door. Flight from YYZ-YYC was an A320 and same entertainment system but the flight attendants gave all the kids on the plane ice cream and cookies left over from the Executive Class passengers.

Air Canada customer review

We have travelled twice with Air Canada Rouge on flights AC1810 and AC811 (A319) to and from Cancun the first and the last time. If you are tall impossible to fit in the seat pitch is the smallest 29 inches only. Being an Air Canada Super Elite members for more than 20 years we were quite disappointed that the usual Air Canada comfort was simply not there. We can accept to pay for food and alcoholic beverages but to be so squeezed that it is not acceptable. If you look to seat pitch offers by Air Canada rouge competitors this is the smallest one. Moreover you have to bring your own tablet for viewing films ans pay 5$ for viewing them! Never again.

Air Canada customer review

AC from Winnipeg to Shanghai in Executive First. First segment was in E190 from Winnipeg to Vancouver Ok seat and the food and service was good. Second segment from Vancouver to Shanghai in a 767-300 with pod seating. The seats were great! Very comfy and infinitely adjustable. Food was good to very good entertainment system was great and all the cabin attendants went above and beyond to make sure you enjoyed your trip. Very personable outgoing and helpful. Air Canada you have ruined me for all lesser forms of travel!
Cabin FlownFirst Class

Air Canada customer review

Repetitive poor experience with Air Canada flights to and from PHL. Latest issue in regards to canceled flight AC/ZX 7369. It took more than 2 hours for US Air staff and multiple misinformation for passengers (that we will all be re-booked on next flight that they did not have training on Air Canada systems and similar). In any case my spouse had similar issue on the flight from Toronto to PHL in June 2013. So this looks like a pattern. Not impressed and certainly low marks for customer service and customer experience especially with flights from and to PHL.

Air Canada customer review

Toronto-Paris-Toronto. Boeing 777-300 chaotic boarding barely on time doors closed everybody strapped on their narrow pitch less seats waiting at the gate for a quick push-back delayed 45 minutes to reset "the entertainment system" video on demand. Captain apologized for delay promised to everyone in the cabin to step-up on the pedal all the way to Paris to recover that senseless waiting on the tarmac to restore a sub-par VOD programming. Despite the common westerly strong-transatlantic tail-winds captain managed a full hour late on arrival in Paris. Food and deserts distribution in economy as always 10-15 min prior to "drinks" (I must admit "clever" cost-savings). Food quality poor at best including a sort of a snack consisting of a long-expired and tasteless pizza. For years on now they are serving this "successful" pizza wrap. Service in a hurry without any suggested options or alternatives given to passengers reluctance on helping or accommodating passenger requests out of their own- robotic work-routine. On the way back I asked a male flight-attendant what's wrong with featured Flying Map on the VOD that doesn't seem to work at all. The answer: no worries the pilot knows its way to Toronto witty I must admit but that didn't address my request.