British Airways Passenger Reviews and British Airways Customer Trip Reports

4 Star Airline

a World 4-Star Airline

Read British Airways Passenger Reviews and British Airways customer trip Reports

British Airways Customer review :  3 June 2014 by S Pearen    (Canada)

Flew YVR to MUC via LHR. I had high expectations for this airline, but was pretty disappointed. We were flying with twin 15 month olds, so it's great with BA that you can preselect the bassinet spots when booking. Crew did bare minimum, seemed as though asking for anything was a huge inconvenience. Audio on IFE was awful, couldn't hear any movies. Flight landed 10 minutes late in London and we were denied boarding on the MUC flight due to being late. If they allow a connection of 1h10, and you're 10 minutes late and can't get on, their system is flawed. When are any LHR flights not 10 mins late! They rebooked us 2.5 hours later, but after complaining put us on a Lufthansa flight 1 hour later. I never thought I would say this, but will use Air Canada on this route from now on if the price is equal.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by Shiva Raman    (Australia)

Dublin to Sydney (via Heathrow and Singapore). Club Europe from Dublin to London and club world to Sydney. Flight to Heathrow delayed 40 mins due to weather which was fine. Upon arrival in Heathrow waited for an hour for the bus transfer leaving us 30 mins to make the next flight. Upon boarding the connection bus, another 30 mins delayed. By this time it was about 10pm. Obviously missed the connecting flight to Sydney so tried to find a BA contact in terminal 4. Was then advised to go to terminal 1. No BA reps around and no 24 hr phone number. Then transferred to terminal 5. By this time it was midnight and still no BA contacts. Finally went to baggage services and saw a BA rep that had no idea what was going on and sent us to the first class lounge, which was closed. Finally someone appeared at 1am who sorted out our hotel room and as the delay was caused by BA, they provided us with the option of flying back to Sydney on BA or could see if they could get us on a China Southern flight (we had originally booked China Southern). We took the BA option as it was easiest and needed to come home. Next day, arrived at airport and boarded through Gate C in terminal 5 (hate Heathrow airport). Lounge in Heathrow was fine, over crowded but fine. Upon boarding the BA business class product, we were very disappointed to say the least. Seats old, aircraft old and the seating configuration was awful. We had the two middle seats E and F which were facing backwards however the seats on opposite sides are very close facing towards you. Flight left on time and arrived in Singapore on time. There was a delay of an hour in Singapore but again, that couldn't be helped. They were also out of the express passes which was annoying and also lost our baggage - luckily it arrived two days later. Good luck if you're expecting to sleep on the flight. Seats were small and very uncomfortable. The amenity kits were ok however they ran out of eye masks. The hit towels were anything but hot. Food was below average. Overall, I wouldn't recommend British Airways Club Europe/world. The best I've experienced so far from Sydney to Europe would have to be on China Southern. Considering they are 2-3 grand cheaper than British Airways and they offer a better business class product and a more seamless transfer process.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by C Lawence    (UK)

Belfast City to London Heathrow on 30th May 2014. I travelled in economy class on this domestic flight across the Irish sea. The flight experience with BA started with a pleasant check-in agent who made sure I knew where I was going to and was then equalled by well groomed and friendly cabin crew. A small drink and a biscuit was offered on this route. The captain kept the passengers informed of the route and arrival was on time and disembarkation swift. My only complaint was that the announcement in Belfast was not clear and was made by somebody who was hard to understand.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by Robert Sakakeeny    (USA)

BA 214 in the late spring os a 747-400. Lie-flat seats were ok, but still difficult to sleep on. Seats alternated between face-front and face-rear, so when the privacy screen is down you are looking directly at the other person. Service was fine, with an optional dinner and breakfast, and a variety of drinks. Snack basket was available all night. Business class was nice, but not sure it is worth the extra cost.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by Peter Bedson    (Oman)

MCT-LHR-MAN and LHR-MCT I think you need to fly BA every so often to remind yourself why you don't do it any more. The first flight was just poor - from check in to landing. Although they have now changed the aircraft on this route and the IFE is better they still treat the passengers as self-loading cargo. It took me 3 hours to get a drink - the staff were cheerful, they simply didn't do anything. A full flight and at least one washroom out of action was an additional pain. Transit through LHR is always an unalloyed joy and this time I had to go through immigration which added to the fun but despite this I still had time for a very quick shower between flights - hooray and full marks for the lounge staff. LHR to MAN was fine. Coming back was much better, the crew were responsive and pro-active and the food was actually edible - if all BA flights were like this I would use them more - I only used them this time because Swiss have axed the route temporarily while the work on the Dubai runway is happening.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by Robert Sakakeeny    (USA)

Boeing 777. One of our best flights from Europe. Everything was done to make us comfortable, including showing the technically challenged how to work the numerous controls. Good selection of movies and shows. Food and wine selection was good, and the prep was quite good. Seat was very good, especially compared to the 747 outbound flight we had.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by Murat Nal    (UK)

Tampa-Gatwick. Check in lousy. I can't believe I am writing this. Checking in 3 bags, one weighed 32.7 kg the supervisor insisted I remove the .7kg (1lb) from the bag. I had to ask him if he was serious and he said he was. The person checking in next to me had the same problem. When you fly business class the reason you do is because you don't want stress, this strictness doesn't help. Tampa airport didn't help the stress level either, I had one carry on bag, rucksack and a small bag for a laptop, security to the gate insisted I was allowed two carry on's so I had to put two bags into one. Going through the third security, the scanner showed I had something in my pocket. Body search revealed I had a few $ notes in my pocket. Security man 'when we say remove everything from your pocket we mean everything' I thought he was joking, he wasn't. Lounge at Tampa Ok. Sandwiches freshly made and plenty of drinks reasonable space. Option of going to one world lounge as well. Boarding, aircraft clean, all seats in club taken offered champagne by very friendly cabin crew. Food usual just edible (insulting to passengers as you are paying business class monies) flight landed late. Baggage collection happy to see two of my check in's come out first and sad to see the last bag come out last as the priority tag had got removed of the last bag.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by N Oakshott    (UK)

A long time user of BA I have seen a gradual decline in quality now hit freefall and the LHR-PHX-LHR route that I use monthly has become more akin to sitting in a cattle truck than a B747. Old airframes with tatty interiors are the norm, legroom is extremely limited, the aircraft is seldom what you would call clean and the crews give the impression they are almost putting themselves out to serve you. Food is not worthy of the name and the whole experience is an utterly miserable 10 hours of your life each leg. Enough is enough and 1st June is the last time I'll use the outbound flight as I'm switching across to United via ORD in future. OK it means a changeover in Chicago, but the recent experience was a refreshing change from BA and I actually felt like I was wanted on the United flights.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by James Little    (UK)

LHR-Warsaw. Economy on an A320. Plane seemed brand new. Was seated in 8C towards the front of Economy, and that's obviously a seat that gets configured for Club Europe from time to time, as the seat pitch was pretty generous. Complimentary breakfast consisting of coffee and a filled croissant was perfectly OK. Service efficient. Flight left and landed on time. Textbook stuff, really. No complaints at all.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by Owen Phoneix    (UK)

Gatwick to Malaga, late May. I have travelled this route literally hundreds of times, the number of airlines that have or currently operate this route over the years gives a good choice of flight times and fares. However I find myself using BA as the norm. The flights are well priced, usually on time, the aircraft are clean and comfortable although they could be newer. Legroom is great especially if you can bag a seat in the first eight rows, these have 34 inches of legroom. Organised boarding makes a huge positive difference as well.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by Bedingfield Elizabeth    (UK)

Travelled back from Tampa to Gatwick, Friday 30th May. This flight proved that it is the crew that make a good or bad flight. This one was really bad. I was booked in Club, normally the plane is a three class 777. On Friday it was a four class that was flying and I was lucky enough to be seated in the First Class cabin. Although it was not classed as an upgrade to First because it was business class service, it should still have been a lovely experience. Yes the seat and all the space was great, but the first words I heard as being offered a drink was - "Can't wait for this flight to be over". This was from one of the stewards to another steward, but that attitude was the same amongst all the crew serving the cabin. I hope BA read this forum, as the service really was appalling. My husband was in the bathroom when breakfast was served, he was ignored. A request of a cup of coffee was met with, we will be landing in 40 minutes. So, what should have been a real treat turned out to be the most disappointed I have ever been with BA. Will no longer recommend.

British Airways Customer review :  2 June 2014 by C Lawrence    (UK)

I flew from London to Milan Linate on 27th May 2014. Firstly, the booking process was quick and easy and was matched by an efficient check-in and bag drop procedure too. The staff were well turned out and other than one cabin crew member the cabin staff were professional and polite. The airbus was modern and comfortable. A snack and drink was served on this flight and it was nice to see screen showing the route map of the flight. Disembarkation was orderly and well managed. I hope to use BA again the in the near future.

British Airways Customer review :  30 May 2014 by M Lucas    (UK)

Boeing 767, Club Europe to Istanbul and back. The seats were tatty and very worn, leg room limited at best, thankfully the passenger in front on both legs did not recline their seats. The head rests are hanging off, as are parts of the cabin. The food was ok, but turning out a "plastic pot" upside down into the china bowl in front of you isn't that great. Even though I know they do that in the galley in first class, it doesn't need to be on display. Crew much better inbound.

British Airways Customer review :  29 May 2014 by Murat Nal    (UK)

Gatwick-Tampa. Check in simple, lounge at Gatwick average, aircraft B777. Clean and departed on time. On board pleasant welcome, food just about ok, after some research chose seat 4K window, you won't disturb anyone getting out. But have to agree with mostly everyone else that seats are small and facing a stranger is quite odd. Cabin crew excellent, flight crew informative through out the flight which landed on time. Anyone booking Business as opposed to Eco or Eco plus should know that all you are really paying extra for is a cramped flat seat and allowance of 3x32kg bag checked in, instead of 2x23kg in Eco. Good films to choose from but music naff as is the screen. Brought my own in ear Bose IQ20 headset Excellent for flights.

British Airways Customer review :  29 May 2014 by Amanda Hutchinson    (UK)

My husband and I travelled to San Diego from Heathrow and back via JFK five weeks later. Service is appalling. Stewards are slightly more pleasant than the stewardesses who are particularly rude, abrupt and lazy. Food is particularly foul and there was a long period of some hours (the flight to San Diego is 12 hours) without access to water or beverages. Dinner was produced a short time into the flight and a snack provided before landing. The journey from JFK was worse. Same problem with rude and disdainful stewardess. We paid extra for extra legroom at the front of the cabin and found more seats had been installed in front which resulted in such short room that my knees were touching the seat in front for the whole trip back. when the seat in front was reclined, it was impossible to view the monitor in front of me. Dinner was pretty awful and the next meal: breakfast comprised of a near frozen croissant. The problem is staff. There needs to be a senior manager travelling on these routes in 'cattle class' incognito - then they will understand what it is like to be treated with complete disdain.

British Airways Customer review :  28 May 2014 by Faye Edmundson    (Canada)

I flew on Apr 29 to Belfast changing in Heathrow and also May 6th from Belfast to (via Heathrow) Barcelona then May 17 from Venice - Heathrow) then to Vancouver BC. I was very pleased with the service and meals and flight attendants were great. The only part was that changing at Heathrow was a bit of a pain having to wait to see on the board re what gate to go to but otherwise everything was great.

British Airways Customer review :  28 May 2014 by M Wilson    (UK)

I found BA to be the worst airline I have used. Flew LHR to Boston, 2hr 56 min delay to start with. Cabin staff unhelpful and disinterested. Also leg room appalling with trim falling of the seat in front of me. It had the interior of an old knackered plane. I have flown Singapore Airlines who run rings around this bunch. I could have flown with Virgin instead for the same money and would have had a vastly superior less drab experience.

British Airways Customer review :  28 May 2014 by S Arangelov    (Bulgaria)

Heathrow - Johannesburg, A380. My first flight on A380. After half an hour delay because of planes late arrival boarding started. First thing I noticed was how tiny the seats were. Second thing to notice is that the plane was not properly cleaned. There were grease stains and empty cans left behind. At this point I noticed some toilet paper between the panels above my head. When asked, the cabin crew explained this is how they fixed condensation problem from the air conditioning. Anyhow time for lift off. I turned on the inflight entertainment system to watch it from the camera at the tail of the plane. After looking for 5 minutes I couldn't find it anywhere. (Later I found out there is no such option on BA A380s). So no tail cam, fine let's listen to some music. Wrong, the headphones are not working. Cabin crew assures me they will "bring me some more". One hour later, suffice it to say cabin crew did not bring anything. I've managed to grab a pair of unused headphones from one empty seat just to find out they were not working either. Probably it was some problem with the jack in the seat, rendering the whole inflight entertainment system pointless. And if that was not enough it was time for dinner. By the time it was my turn, BA had run out of "chicken" so my dinner was asparagus with rice or something like that. You don't even have to look at it to understand why everyone else was choosing the "chicken". So no edible dinner and soundless entertainment system. Pretty much spent the rest of the journey counting the minutes until I could get off this plane. The worst part is I have a return trip with BA which I'll be looking to switch to another airline if possible.

British Airways Customer review :  27 May 2014 by H Stewart    (UK)

Heathrow - Johannesburg. Concorde lounge comfortable as always. A little underwhelmed at first by first class on the A380, not as spacious or appealing as I had expected. However it had all that I needed, including a very good screen for the IFE. Had the 5-course taster menu, but different wines than those which were suggested. Was very good indeed, did not have the dessert but the better half pronounced it outstanding. Unfortunately arrived at same time as several other long-haul flights so immigration was a pain, but not much BA can do about that.

British Airways Customer review :  27 May 2014 by D Chamberlain    (UK)

BA Heathrow to Madrid Club Euro. Disappointing service, perfunctory at best, with cabin crew spending much of the flight hiding behind their curtain. Full cabin but it has to be questioned why we continue to pay extra when the service is so disappointing. Flight itself was fine, cabin itself not as tatty as some BA short haul. Good experience at T5 lounge at Heathrow. The afternoon tea product continues to underwhelm and underfeed - they really should change this.

British Airways Customer review :  27 May 2014 by D Chamberlain    (UK)

Club Europe London Heathrow T3 to Lisbon. T3 lounge very good. Boarding fine and helpful but it is disappointing that this flight consistently requires a bus to link the terminal to the plane and that there is no specific service for Club Europe passengers. There is little point in fast tracking us at other stages of the journey to ignore us at this point. Good flight, excellent cabin crew - why can't BA have a consistency of cabin crew quality? Today's crew were excellent - attentive, engaged, appropriately friendly and amusing and consistent with their service throughput the flight. Food was fine, champagne improved from previous flights. Quality of cabin still modest - upgrade of the cabins really should be a priority, but I fear that BA's focus is on the long haul not those of us who travel within Europe. Efficient upon arriving at Lisbon.

British Airways Customer review :  26 May 2014 by Pranav Sharma    (India)

TXL-LHR-SFO. TXL-LHR on an A321, it was an uneventful flight, drinks were served. Transfer at Heathrow was uneventful but I think that BA should give their gate numbers beforehand. LHR-SFO on Boeing 747-400. IFE was a little old and the volume was very low. Movie selection was okay. Overall it was a pleasant journey.

British Airways Customer review :  25 May 2014 by J Griggs    (UK)

San Diego return business class (the seat was more comfortable than the first class one). As usual plane was fine, service was OK but not attentive (i.e just about OK). Food was terrible -I have flown BA in economy, business and first - and never had good or adequate quality food. If they upped their game on this they would be unbeatable. Entertainment pretty dire - at least first had a few good "box sets" of TV programmes. My wife was back in economy - her comment was that the world traveller plus seat gave her backache - the economy seat was better. Her food was inedible.

British Airways Customer review :  21 May 2014 by Charmayne Buckley    (Australia)

Flew British Airways from Sydney to Venice on 22nd April and return 20th May from Barcelona. From Sydney check in staff wonderful, courteous and helpful. Cabin crew just as wonderful as Check in Staff. Food out of Sydney awful. Return journey was from Barcelona. Again check in Staff were wonderful and helpful. Cabin crew just as wonderful and food was fine.

British Airways Customer review :  21 May 2014 by G Sims    (UK)

Recently returned from Mauritius to Gatwick in Club World and have to say that the service was woefully lacking. Left on time. The cabin crew were obviously tired and the welcome glass of Champagne was served without smiles or a welcome. Throughout the whole flight the crew did the absolute minimum and there was very little interaction with the passengers. Breakfast was disgusting and served soon after take-off. A little round casserole dish of British Breakfast ingredients all piled together and searingly hot and overcooked and tasteless. Awful, insipid coffee. After that some of the crew disappeared for a sleep and we were left to ourselves. Nobody asked if we wanted anything, nobody chatted, I rang for a drink and nobody came. The galley 'kitchen/snack bar' was almost bare and had two manky, stale smoked-salmon sandwiches and a few bottles of water. On asking for a glass (there were none) for wine I was told to sit down and one would be brought as indeed it was ten minutes later with no smiles or nibbles. Throughout the flight I felt guilty asking for a G&T or wine because of the negative attitude of certain cabin crew. Lunch was just about OK and very good wine. After that for the next five hours nothing was served to refresh us before landing - no tea, no cakes, no nothing. The seating configuration was 2-4-2 (Boeing 777) and packed in like sardines - claustrophobic for some. To access the aisle from the window you have to climb over the legs of the person behind and the food is served across the lap of the aisle seat over the partition. We were a couple but if you are travelling alone it could make for some very strange eye-to-eye contact with a stranger. The IFE was dated and a very limited choice with poor quality fuzzy screens. The whole package was so minimal, soulless and lacking. Not once were you made to feel special or 'pampered' in any way. If there is an alternative in future to BA, I'll take it and compared with some Middle-East airlines the Club World product is embarrassingly mediocre. BA needs to refresh, review and up-date quickly. Sorry BA - you've lost me for the foreseeable future!

British Airways Customer review :  21 May 2014 by S Munro    (UK)

London to Barbados and back. After reading some bad reviews, we were delighted with the service and food and both ways we had a great crew. Shame the films were not on demand on the return trip.

British Airways Customer review :  21 May 2014 by Michael Davies    (UK)

London Heathrow to Madrid on a Boeing 767-300. The outward flight was on a plane configured for Worldwide operation. i.e. with Club World, World Traveller Plus and World Traveller classes. It was one of the newly refurbished ones. The economy cabin at 2-3-2 and leg room was excellent - I am 6 foot tall. Snack of a very nice chicken sandwich, complimentary alcoholic drinks, with a second run. Staff very efficient and friendly. We are Silver members of the Exec Club and the Cabin Service Director welcomed us by name. On time departure and slightly early arrival. The return flight was on a standard European configured aircraft, but space was as good as the outward journey. On time departure and arrived into Heathrow 20 minutes early. Overall a great trip.

British Airways Customer review :  20 May 2014 by Connie Green    (UK)

Recently for our honeymoon, we took advantage of a BA promo to fly in to Singapore and then to Hong Kong via Cathay Pacific and back to UK. Our flight out to Singapore was easy and relaxed because I think it was not a busy flight. We did ask to have a wedding photo canvas to be checked in to save us the hassle of lugging it around but was flatly refused. The canvas was less than 1kg, properly packed for delivery but just slightly awkward to be carried around. We understand BA has a one bag check in policy and no flexibility but we were not too bothered anyway although a little kind gesture would have been appreciated. Our flight on Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong was great! We were allowed to check in 3 pieces of luggage between 2 of us that weighed less than 40kg, food was fantastic and the service was immaculate. On our way back to London we were excited as we knew we were flying the A380. SQ and Emirates have A380 we have flown. This turned out to be a mistake from the start. When we were checking in, we were not allowed to check in extra hand luggage despite the combined weight of less than 40kg for all 3 items. When we got on the plane, we were shocked to see how tiny the seats on the BA A380 were in comparison to SQ or even Emirates. Next we struggled to find an overhead cabin compartment for our hand luggage. The staff, instead of helping us find a space for the bag, stood on her spot pointing at cabins that looked empty but were 10 over rows away from our seats. The ultimate bad experience came when breakfast was served. By the time the trolley came to us, there were no more options for our breakfast and the food was just plonked on our trays. No apologies, no explanations as to what was under the foil, no smiles! I was quite upset by now as I had to ask the stewardess what was being served. I have never felt more humiliated. With BA, it was just silence. Miserable, unhappy, lifeless crews at work who can't seem to care less with their customers. No smiles, no interactions, no explanations, no communication. Needless to say, the highly unpopular dim sum with noodles for breakfast was left untouched! Our overall flying experience with BA has been anything but pleasant, friendly, generous, comfortable with delicious meals. It had just served as a reminder why I have not chosen BA the last 10 years and perhaps the next 10 to come.

British Airways Customer review :  19 May 2014 by R Richards    (UK)

LGW-Antigua on 29 April and Antigua-LGW on 13 May, Boeing 777. It started off badly when I went to pay the final payment on line on evening of 16 February. The system rejected both my credit and debit cards. On checking the state of my account with BA online, I found that the final payment had been credited to my account and I now owed the initial deposit. I sent an email to get it sorted only to receive a reply that it could only be sorted out by a telephone call. First call was useless with a person who had poor grasp of English. Another call to a premium number required a 20 minute wait to get someone to sort out the problem having been passed round twice. I was told it had been sorted out and received E ticket email with my state of account showing I owed nothing. Two weeks later I received another E ticket, the only difference now was that it showed the last four digits of my credit card. Next credit card statement did not show money taken out. Not unusual for some companies but made me nervous that all was not well. Two weeks before flight I got a phone call from BA stating that there had been a computer glitch and could they have my credit card details. I then received an email apology and confirmation all had been paid. About 22 hours before flight I went online to check in and changed my seats and entered passport details etc and printed boarding pass. Arrived at LGW to just print baggage labels and drop off baggage. Met by man at terminal who tore up my boarding pass and printed off a new one saying ‘bring back the old system. We then had to queue to drop off baggage. Other than choosing seat it was a complete waste of time to check in online. Flight left and arrived on time. However the inflight main meal was the worst I have ever experienced on an aircraft. There was no choice and the red wine was undrinkable. The inflight food on my first flight, a forces trooping flight to Singapore in 1962, was better. On return flight you could only check in online and alter seat position. Check in at Antigua was one of the quickest check ins I have ever done. Left Antigua on time and arrived LGW on time. Food was worse than going out. No choice. Starter was small chopped up lettuce leaf with small tomato wedge with a rotten end to it. Main was very dry pasta with a tomato sauce on it. White wine was just about drinkable. Coffee served as we started main course. Asked if we could have it later and told no as turbulence was expected. No turbulence but cabin crew quick to clear up and disappear for a bit of shut eye leaving minimum staff on duty. At least with Ryanair you know what you get for your money.

British Airways Customer review :  19 May 2014 by D Ellis    (UK)

LHR-JTR-LHR. A tale of opposites for BA's new route to Santorini. Outward, it couldn't have been better, with excellent FAs, decent food and arrival that was ahead of schedule. The return started off poorly with substandard facilities at Santorini airport, including no online check-in, no business class lounge and no priority boarding. An air traffic controller issue kept the plane grounded for 30 minutes. On board, they'd forgotten the menus for the dinner service and the starter and cheese course had been left behind. The Club Europe toilet then ran out of water. So, overall, okay, but the return was disappointing.

British Airways Customer review :  19 May 2014 by L Lampard    (UK)

Gatwick-Venice return. Two contrasting experiences. Trip out pretty good, A320 so much better than the old 737's used at Gatwick. Staff friendly, and a good snack and beverage included. Good updates from cabin, and we left and arrived on time. Trip back felt like it had been crewed by brand new staff in the cabin. Food handed out 20 mins after take-off, but drinks took another 30 mins to be offered around cabin. Half the cabin crew seemed too pre-occupied with passengers not sitting in correct seat, even though flight not full. Think a smile and re-assurance to move back after take-off would have sorted the issue, however one female crew member in particular had forgotten to bring her 'happy face' to work that day! Flight OK, but not up to standard you expect. I fly BA quite regularly and choose over EasyJet as fares and flight times often similar, but service superior. I hope the Gatwick service levels can reflect the BA brand, otherwise they have an aggressive competitor in EJ at this airport.

British Airways Customer review :  19 May 2014 by Gerard Ward    (UK)

1st Class LHR-PHX. Totally seamless flight. Great driver collection through concierge service (granted it was extra). Concorde room was lovely, great staff and nice breakfast. First class service onboard, staff were very good. Producing a very nice custom meal for my wife.

© 1999-2014  Skytrax. All rights reserved.