Turkish Airlines

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"very friendly staff"

Trip Verified | The NIA Lounge at Hanoi Airport is one of the nicest lounges I have visited. Not because it's luxurious or large, but because of the layout, greenery/plants, comfortable furnishing, and very friendly staff. The lounge is used by many airlines, and I was surprised to find how quiet it was. I was told the busiest time will be in an hours time, around 10pm, but the time came and went, and there were only a few more people. The shower facilities were basic, with sachets of shampoo and shower gel provided. On the food department, I found an excellent selection of Asian and Western cuisine, some delicious sushi, salads, and plenty of fruit. One little complaint I had was that the dining cutlery was plastic, considering how neatly the area looked and presented. On the drinks front, beer and soft drinks were self service, but you had to ask for wines and spirits to be served. There were no premium brands and the wines were pretty ordinary. But it all made up for the lovely atmosphere of the place and the staff, and even though I had a two hour wait, it was very enjoyable.
Lounge NameNIA Lounge
AirportHanoi Airport
Date VisitDecember 2017

21st December 2017 : Turkish Airlines response

Dear Rohith, nice to hear that you have liked our lounge. Keep Calm, Fly Turkish Airlines and Chill out! Your nice comments reassure us that we're doing the right thing in meeting your expectations. Globally yours.

"It is highly recommended"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Beautiful, large, clean, very good lounge to be in. Unlimited food and drink. When there is a wait between flights very much like to be there. I was there several times there and it was fun, there are also showers, a place to rest, a place to see movies, fruits, vegetables, drinks and more. It is highly recommended.
Date VisitDecember 2017

21st December 2017 : Turkish Airlines response

Hi, thank you for sharing your pleasant experience you had with us. Turkish Airlines, which has achieved its current level of success thanks to your support, aims to give you always the best service. Your valuable opinions constitute a great source of power for our efforts intended to achieve this goal. We have shared your opinions on our service quality with our relevant department. Wishing to have the privilege of accompanying you during your travels for many more years to come, please accept our regards.

"just average friendly staff"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | Amazingly huge lounge on two levels. In the morning a cook can prepare you omelette, scramble eggs, fresh croissants are available. Espresso, capucino and all the classical breakfast you can find in a hotel - everything is made on demand and served fresh. There is a movie theater, a kids playground, a piano lounge area and hundred of comfortable seats The only hiccup, just average friendly staff at the entrance
Date VisitNovember 2017
Washrooms 12345

"Great lounge in general"

Verified Review | Great lounge in general. Nice and large but still always busy. Showers are great but they either have a rain-shower setup (not recommended when you don't want to wet & blow-dry your hair) or it's hand-held as the shower head otherwise has a about belly high wall fixture only, making it a tad uncomfortable. The range of salads is amazing but there could be a little more vegetarian food on offer in the warm and specials section (i.e. food of the week was Thai - with chicken once week and Chinese with beef another week - also the local pasta dish is only available with meat - please offer a veg option). Unfortunately some of the male staff tend to talk loudly / large it up, while all the female staff is able to 'hold back' without any problems. The biggest drawbacks of the lounge is unavailability of transport to the gate other than by wheelchair for lesser abled passengers - it's easy enough to get some buggies in action, I would have thought. The second biggest drawback is that there is no sparkling wine or Champagne on offer at all, for those who don't drink white, red, beer or other (top shelf) alcohol. Please include a Cava of sorts in future.
Date VisitNovember 2017

13th November 2017 : Turkish Airlines response

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Turkish Airlines, which has achieved its current level of success thanks to your support, aims to give you always the best service. Your valuable opinions constitute a great source of power for our efforts intended to achieve this goal. We have shared your opinions on our service quality with our relevant department. Wishing to have the privilege of accompanying you during your travels for many more years to come, please accept our regards.

"an amazing place"

Verified Review | This Turkish Airlines Lounge at Istanbul Airport was an amazing place with fantastic interior and all kinds of food and beverages. The lounge is huge over 2 floors. In every floor you see things related to Turkish culture. I'd like to visit it again soon!
Date VisitAugust 2017

4th September 2017 : Turkish Airlines response

Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience you had with us. Turkish Airlines, which has achieved its current level of success thanks to your support, aims to give you always the best service. Your valuable opinions constitute a great source of power for our efforts intended to achieve this goal. We have shared your opinions on our service quality with our relevant department. Wishing to have the privilege of accompanying you during your travels for many more years to come, please accept our regards.

"lounge offered a nice respite"

(Norway)

Verified Review | The Turkish Airlines domestic lounge was extremely crowded and consequently somewhat dirty. Nevertheless the lounge offered a nice respite from the crowded terminal with comfortable chairs, snacks, and soft drinks. A nice feature is that passengers were taken by bus directly from the lounge to their connecting Turkish Airlines domestic flights.
Lounge NameDomestic Lounge
Date VisitAugust 2017

8th August 2017 : Turkish Airlines response

Hi, your precious feedbacks push us to improve our service quality and working process, accordingly, your feedback has been sent to our related department. We kindly state that we owe our success to our valued passengers' opinions and feedbacks and we aim to feel our customers' support every day. Thank you for sharing your opinions regarding our lounge and choosing Turkish Airlines on your flights.

"the best lounge I have visited"

Verified Review | The Turkish Airlines lounge in Istanbul remains the best lounge I have visited. Everything works well and the range of food and drink is outstanding. I spent nearly three hours in the lounge, sampled the food and drinks. Chefs were cooking nearly all the time that I was there. It is a very large and busy lounge but I managed to find space for myself, I got access to the Business Centre and was able to print privately a couple of documents that were needed for Bangkok; WiFi worked well. I enjoyed a shower shortly before my flight (enabling me to freshen up after a full day - leaving my flat in Tel Aviv at 06.15 am and having a day in Istanbul). The bathroom area was very clean.
Date VisitJuly 2017

27th July 2017 : Turkish Airlines response

Hi, Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience you had at our Lounge. We are really happy to read about your experience. Wishing to have the privilege of accompanying you during your travels for many more years to come, please accept our regards.

"I didn't find plenty of food"

Verified Review | The lounge on first impressions looks great and impressive but when you get in it isn't up to my standard for a business class lounge. There is plenty of seating,it's huge, it's got plenty of drink bit I didn't find plenty of food. The selection was limited and quality is poor. They had a promo on chilli chicken that I found horrendous. The toilets, it's great someone is there cleaning them but does he need to clean every cubicle before someone else goes in? The masseuses walk around apparently and offer this service but I haven't seen this service. Shower room I was told there is a 2-3 hour wait. Surely priority should be arranged based on ticket bought versus frequent flyer in economy and departure time. The concierge team there were rude and unhelpful to me. Wifi good speed and easy to use. Good luck finding your way there once you get past your gate from arrival if transiting. To round up, I'm glad I'm not paying exclusively to go into this lounge. It's priced in my ticket. I understand that. However it really isn't up to standard and needs working on.

9th July 2017 : Turkish Airlines response

Hi, we are sorry to hear of your recent disappointment in our Lounge experience. We assure you that customer satisfaction is our priority and we want the service in our lounge to reflect that principle. Your precious feedbacks toward us to improve our service quality and working process, so for further investigation of your unsatisfied experience, kindly leave your feedback on our feedback form bit.ly/thy_form We will surely get back to you with detailed explanation. We kindly state that we owe our success to our valued passengers' opinions and feedbacks and we aim to feel our customers' support every day. Thank you for sharing your opinions regarding our lounge and choosing Turkish Airlines on your flights.

"well done Turkish Airlines"

(Brazil)

Verified Review | Stunning lounge, better than most first class lounges. Stayed overnight in the lounge reclining seats in a cinema inside the lounge so was able to rest. If you are flying business or are Elite Plus with Turkish you can use one of the beds inside the lounge. Loads of food options, loads of stuff to do in a really cool environment. Really well thought out lounge, well done Turkish Airlines!

28th June 2017 : Turkish Airlines response

Hi, thank you for sharing your pleasant experience with us. Turkish Airlines, which has achieved its current level of success thanks to your support, aims to give you always the best service. Your valuable opinions constitute a great source of power for our efforts intended to achieve this goal. We have shared your opinions on our service quality with our relevant department. Wishing to have the privilege of accompanying you during your travels for many more years to come, please accept our regards.

"my new favorite lounge"

Verified Review | The Sala Cibeles at MAD terminal 1 has won its place as my new favorite lounge. Turkish Airlines uses this lounge, and it's a perfect choice. The food offerings may be less remarkable than TK's home lounge at Istanbul, but the views here are spectacular. There are huge picture windows in three directions overlooking the tarmac and the active runway. There is also an outdoor patio for those who smoke and/or enjoy the aroma of Jet A. There is a fine alcohol selection, including a good Spanish cava. Although there were no hot food options, there was a great variety of tapas, sandwiches, and salads. For plane spotters and airline enthusiasts, this lounge is exemplary. If I had known about the Sala Cibeles ahead of time, I would have come to Barajas much earlier before my flight.
Lounge NameSala Cibeles