Wizz Air

(Czech Republic)

The airline has the smallest legroom I have ever seen I am 185cms tall and I had to stretch into the aisle. Luckily I was seated in D seat and E was free. I cannot imagine how taller people manage.

Wizz Air customer review

Prague to Luton. Flight was fine but it's amazing how many things they have found to charge people for. Cabin crew constantly trying to sell drinks food perfume simcards etc. The carryon limits are so small that it defies common sense. I saw a woman with a large purse that would easily fit in the overhead bin or the seat in front get rejected. The rude gate attendants and front desk staff seemed to find a way to get in an argument with everyone over their carryon luggage.

Wizz Air customer review

Paris Bauvais to Timisoara. I didn't book for some luggage and when I confirmed my flight I couldn't add on their website some other things such as buying baggage only to call them at expensive number. I decided to squeeze things in my bag and not purchase any luggage for the flight. This time WizzAir at airport in Paris Beauvais put a special box before customs and each passenger has to fit its hand luggage in the box. The box is smaller than the one that can be found for Easyjet or Ryanair. The plane was clean crew doing its job. Not unpleasant and not fantastic neither.

Wizz Air customer review

Cork-Vilnius. Boarded last purchasing extra leg room is a good offer and really a must if you are tall or large (or both). Plane was full. Nice youthful crew clean vessel and no thrills service. Good value if you book ahead of time and travel light. Overall very pleased.

(Denmark)

AAR-GDA and return in July. Nice clean and relatively new airplane. 2hrs late arriving in AAR but was only 1.5 hrs late when arriving in GDA. Reason was technical fault on the plane which we were informed about. Cheap flight and we got from A to B.

Wizz Air customer review

Main problem is their website. I often have problems trying to check-in. The first time also had problems with website changing title from Mrs to Mr which meant I had to call the premium rate line to get it fixed (which they did without fuss). So you need to budget for an hour or two of your time plus a five minute call to a premium rate number into the total cost. Then you may find its more cost effective to pay a higher price with another airline or just pay their airport check-in fee. In short a reasonable alternative to Ryanair but Easyjet is better at twice the price (if they serve your route).

Wizz Air customer review

Luton-Warsaw-Luton. I printed my boarding passes (2 pages) from the online site and did not have any bags to check-in. The planes were bright. Cabin crew friendly. Leaving the plane at Warsaw delayed because it seemed impossible to find steps that would reach to the right height of the aircraft door. Same problem on return leg. On the outward flight seat pitch was comfortable but on the return seat pitch was very cramped and uncomfortable. Luckily the plane was not full and no-one sat in the middle seat of my row but this is not ideal for a long flight. I used their minibus service from Warsaw airport to the city. As we arrived late at night and with a delay I was pleased the bus had waited. Driver friendly but drove like a maniac down long straight roads with little traffic from the airport and through a few red lights. Overall good service but would hesitate to use Wizz again because of the seat-pitch being so small.

(Finland)

Wizz cancelled our flight just like that. Got the full refund after two attempts. They also charge for everything possible : baggage card payment.

Wizz Air customer review

We have flown Wizz Air many times as we have property in Romania and they are great. My mother is disabled and was lifted on the plane at Luton and helped at other end at Tirgu Mures Airport. The stewards were excellent for the money it was excellent. We love the new route to Tirgu Mures as it is a central location.

Wizz Air customer review

Luton-Bucharest. My problem is with the Luton Wizz Air staff who were terrible. They were rude to everyone checking in that evening and then managed to lose our luggage and we realised why when we looked at our luggage receipts and they had put bags under completely different passenger names. Staff at Bucharest (not employed by Wizz) were polite and helpful but only managed to get our bags to us the evening before we flew back to Luton. Wizz air appears to have no customer services-only very expensive tel numbers with staff as useless as those at Luton.