Wizz Air

Wizz Air customer review

Luton to Warsaw Modlin. £29 for my ticket including taxes on time departure but the usual departure scrum and panic to board. Surprisingly easy to get from Modlin airport to Warsaw centre by taxi even at an extra 130 zloty on the flight price (£25). A decent low cost service.

(Poland)

I had two passable trips with them in the past but they are getting worse and worse. Now you have to pay a charge for payment itself - be it credit card or bank transfer or payment at their own airport office. The cabin luggage dimensions are treated extremely strictly - 3 cm more depth at the bottom of my trolley suitcase was the reason for forcing me to check it in. But what really crossed my red line was the minimum distance between the seats on the flight from Glasgow Prestwick to Warsaw - taller people had no room for their legs only the really slim ones could open their tables in full and any movement out of/back onto the seat was a fight. Considering that with the charge for check-in luggage and all other fees the tickets bought two months before the flight were EUR 180 pp I really don't see the sense of using such a carrier in future.

Wizz Air customer review

On today's flight from London Luton to Budapest (the same carry on that was fine from Budapest to Luton) which is always used for travelling seems like because the plane wasn't full got charged 52 Pound each so for two people it coasted 104 Pound. Not the way to make up many for the empty seats better service and even treatment helps.

Wizz Air customer review

I was lucky it was on time but I've heard horrible stories. Flew to Riga be careful about boarding at Luton they make you pay for any hand luggage even though mine seems to fit for Easyjet and Ryanair. I would not fly them again they charged me in total 90 pounds extra. Just spend some extra pounds on a proper airline.

Wizz Air customer review

Flights to and from GDN on time aircraft reasonably clean. Typical LCC with à la carte service. One has to be careful when booking required extras then check-in and baggage procedures are absolutely hassle free. Legroom for me (I'm 1.95m) non existent but I knew what to expect and it was bearable on a 1.5hr flight. The only negative aspect: The on-board announcements of the flight crew were utterly incomprehensible. Even knowing the phraseology and having no problems understanding English I hardly understood more than a couple of words. All in all not the most pleasant in-flight experience but well worth the money.

Wizz Air customer review

LTN-TSR-LTN. Both flights on brand new airbus A320 aircraft. Boarding was quick and efficient on the departing and return flight and cabin crew both ways were helpful and attentive. I found their seating reasonably comfortable far better than Ryanair's but the thing that really lets Wizz Air down is the incredibly tight leg room slots which are actually tighter than Ryanair's. All in all the experience was very good and efficient both flights departed on time and arrived 20 minutes ahead of schedule. I will definitely continue to fly Wizz Air for their good service reliability and cheap pricing.

Wizz Air customer review

Luton to Katowice return. We had no problems and flights were on time. I booked priority and in both cases it actually meant something and our boarding was smooth and unrushed. Beware that some staff are extremely picky about the size of hand luggage. Mine including wheels was measured carefully before I left home and was well within the dimensions on the website. Yet it didn't fit inside their measuring gauge at the airport. I was lucky and got away with it but others didn't.

Wizz Air customer review

London- Cluj. Flight cheaper than any other flight by quite a significant amount on time direct and baggage was quickly distributed onto reclaim after. Food was much cheaper than other so called budget airlines and magazine much more interesting.

Wizz Air customer review

Beware the hand luggage "container" is smaller than Ryanair and EasyJet. Totally inflexible with regards to changing flights. Legroom has to be worst in it's class. Cabin staff rude. Will never fly with them again.

Wizz Air customer review

Check-in at Budapest airport takes forever even with a printed boarding pass. You must check in with only the agent handling your particular flight. Agents are not helpful were not sympathetic to the fact that we waited 30 minutes and then discovered we were in the wrong line. This is a very inefficient system and not customer friendly. Once we got on the plane everything was fine.