Royal Air Maroc

"not recommend this airline"

Trip Verified | Washington to Casablanca. So our flight was supposed to leave at 10:00 pm Friday night. That tome comes and goes and it is not until after 11 pm that people are asking questions and getting no answers from the airline. Many people had connections they need to reach for various reasons that could have been met had the airline canceled the flight so that it would release reservations (our travel agent could not intervene because the flight was not declared canceled). Finally at 1:30 am we are informed that the flight is canceled and that they would take our contact info and reach out to us with more information later. Next morning we check our email and find out the new flight is scheduled for 12 noon. We rush back to the airport only to watch that time come and go with no explanations. Good customer service would give updates, offer snack a to the kids / families, try to make some appeasements to all the sleep deprived travelers. I would not recommend this airline if I were traveling to this region again.
RouteWashington to Casablanca
Date FlownJune 2019

"staff super friendly"

(Brazil)

Not Verified | São Paulo to Madrid via Casablanca. Good surprise! Great value for money, staff on the ground and in the air super friendly. You left at the right time, comfortable internal space, adequate onboard entertainment and pleasant dining. I recommend. Boa surpresa ! Otima relação custo beneficio, equipe em terra e no ar super simpatica. Saiu no horario certo, espaço interno confortavel, entretenimento a bordo adequado e refeições agradaveis. Recomendo.
RouteSão Paulo to Madrid via Casablanca
Date FlownMay 2019

"a wonderful experience"

Trip Verified | Washington to Rome via Casablanca. I had a wonderful experience with this airline. I was slightly worried at first because I hadn't heard of the airline before and I saw a bunch of negative reviews on some websites. Also, I was wondering if this airline was so much cheaper than other flights because it would have really bad service - but that was not the case at all. We saved nearly $300 compared to other flights - even other non-direct flights. The flights were orderly and on-time. The staff was extremely friendly. The meals were actually really great! We had two meals on the longer leg of our flight, plus some snacks and beverages and even had one meal on the shorter 2ish hour flight from Casablanca to Rome (and vice versa). The entertainment was great too - awesome selection of movies. No issues with luggage. If looking for a great value flight without compromising too much comfort or service, this is a great airline to choose! I recommend it!
AircraftBoeing 787/ 737-800
RouteWashington to Rome via Casablanca
Date FlownMay 2019

"Good service on board"

Trip Verified | Tangier to Amsterdam via Casablanca. Good service on board, the crew was very kind and did their best efforts to keep us satisfied. Plane was clean and the meal was good. Unfortunately the airport of Casablanca was very busy and the staff did not manage to coordinate the priority and regular lanes.
RouteTangier to Amsterdam via Casablanca
Date FlownAugust 2018

"original flight was cancelled"

Trip Verified | Sao Paulo to Casablanca. I flew with them in April 2019. First, my original flight was cancelled, but then they only re-booked the first leg of my new booking. Then they lost my bag for 14 days. They never answered any of my 4 emails. Their phone line were busy, never got to a person to talk to. The bag did show up May 6. My small personal bag that fit under the seat was not allowed, and was put in an overhead locker. They forgot my pre-ordered special meal, and breakfast was a piece of cheese on a bun. The inflight entertainment was very limited for me.
RouteSao Paulo to Casablanca
Date FlownApril 2019

"cabin crew were amazing"

Trip Verified | Lagos to New York via Casablanca. The best airline experience I have had in a long time. I was skeptical about it and almost cancelled my flight after reading all the negative comments. The cabin crew were amazing and so polite. I can’t believe that when I got to New York a RAM official was waiting for me to come get my luggage. I really don’t have anything negative to say about this airline. I will recommend it to anyone. The secret is just be nice and people will be nice to you.
RouteLagos to New York via Casablanca
Date FlownApril 2019

"did not load the luggage"

Trip Verified | Casablanca to Washington. I had a plane change in Casablanca, Morocco. Our flight was delayed for 4 hours. The airlines said there was a baggage handler strike so it took awhile to take care of the luggage. We flew to our final destination which was Dulles International. After waiting over a half hour for luggage to come on to the carousal several other passengers including myself went to the luggage counter. We learned they did not load the luggage on the flight. They gave us a form to fill out and it had a claim number spot. I asked for a claim number and he said to just call the number on the form. The next morning I called several numbers and received no help. They said I should have a claim number. I have spent numerous hours trying to get this problem fixed. I am going to travel back to Dulles which will cost me time and money.
RouteCasablanca to Washington
Date FlownApril 2019

"Excellent service on board"

(Morocco)

Trip Verified | London to Casablanca. It was a pleasant flight. Very quick check-in. The embarquement was in time. Excellent service on board. Enjoyed the meal and beverage. Globally very satisfied.
RouteLondon to Casablanca
Date FlownMarch 2019

"a fabulous flight"

Not Verified | Montreal to Oujda. This was a fabulous flight. Excellent service and quality of food. The crew did an excellent job. I love to fly on this airline and appreciate the care they extend to me and my belongings. I will definitely fly with them again!
RouteMontreal to Oujda
Date FlownMarch 2019

"airport of Casablanca is a total mess"

Trip Verified | Porto to Montréal via Casablanca in August 2018. Horrible service. Due to some social tensions, they kept postponing the time of our flight. They had to cancel the first flight to rebook us on another one. Finally, we left 13 hours later. The process was so unorganized from the check-in to the boarding. Good luck if you try to reach their customer service, they will ignore you. Even the airport of Casablanca is a total mess.
RoutePorto to Montréal via Casablanca