Royal Air Maroc

"Not a bad series of flights"

Trip Verified | London to Banjul via Casablanca. Left Heathrow on time-full flight for Casablanca- evening meal served - tasty beef stew. Left Casablanca for Gambia - this time I chose chicken out of the same two options as the London flight. Cabin crew efficient and we landed on time. Return trip -another 737 - left at 2 am for Casablanca-plane full and on time-served a strange boxed meal/snack. Long wait at Casablanca - 6 hrs plus - as per schedule-airport is new, booked the lounge to wait, nothing special,but the airport itself was clean and bright. Last flight Casablanca to London delayed a bit because of storm Dennis, they served a hot meal which was OK. Landed late but safely having stacked at Heathrow waiting for storm - and other aircraft to land. Although all flights were 737-800 the vintage and layout of each was different, but legroom was ok- no individual screens on them. Not a bad series of flights - crews were seasoned and unobstrusive.
RouteLondon to Banjul via Casablanca
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"will not hesitate to use RAM again"

Trip Verified | Paris to Casablanca. As usual excellent flight with Royal Air Maroc. Planes getting old are still very comfortable. Full meal offered on this 2h30mn flight with choice of main dish and beverages including wine. Friendly Attendants friendly and will not hesitate to use RAM again.
RouteParis to Casablanca
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"surprised with the quality"

Trip Verified | New York to Lisbon via Casablanca. I was surprised with the quality of the service. It is basic but super competitive. You get two free 2 luggages checked in for economy plus cabin luggage. The plane wasn't the cleanest, but I can live with that. Online entertainment was also good and I ordered a special meal and that was also free! Layover in Casablanca was an hour and smooth connection through security! I am happy to see RAM offering such as competitive service and much better value for money than all European airlines. I am going to be using them from now on coming to Europe. I can't afford the other European airlines, as they became so expensive and they make you pay for luggage separately.
AircraftBoeing 787 / 737
RouteNew York to Lisbon via Casablanca
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"Africa's best airline"

(Italy)

Not Verified | Bologna to Casablanca. Pretty good airline! The legroom in the 737 is okay for a 3 hours flight. The food is really nice, perfectly cooked. This Boeing 737 features the traditional 3-3 seating configuration and a 2-2 premium economy class. I think this is Africa's best airline!
RouteBologna to Casablanca

"the worst airline"

Trip Verified | Casablanca to Lisbon. Our trip started in Miami with a final destination in Portugal, we had a stop in Casablanca where we changed planes and the luggage never got to Portugal. Instead, it stayed in Casablanca because of an airport strike from the employees of Royal Air Maroc. My bags along with the bags of many other people were left in Casablanca and I did not received my luggage until two days after. I had to go shopping for clothing and other things to be able to continue with my vacation. The customer service counter assured me that the money I spent would be reimbursed by the company. I tried to submit the papers the airline the day I left at the Royal Air Maroc counter in Portugal and they told me it had to be done in Casablanca because none in the Portugal counter could do it. When I tried to submit the papers to the counter in Casablanca they told me I needed to get outside the terminal and go to a special office because they could not do it either. I could not do it because I had to take the connecting flight to Miami and there was no time. When I arrived in Miami the counter for Royal Air Maroc there told me that they could not do it and that I needed to do it online. I had to call customer service multiple times and they never return my emails. At the end, after six months of wait time, they tell me I submitted the documents to late. All of that after they were the ones who did not answer owe despite me calling multiple times to check on the status of the claim. The only thing they said was that they had the documents and I needed to wait. At the end when I pressured to talk with the supervisor I received a day later a letter stating that I submitted the documents to late. This has been all around the worst airline I have traveled with in my life.
RouteCasablanca to Lisbon
Date FlownJune 2019

"excuses not to refund me"

Trip Verified | Casablanca to Marrakech and the aircraft was terrible. Got to Marrakech in one piece and baggage made it. Vowed never to fly with Royal Air Maroc again, but as I had to return back to Casablanca the week after, I thought I would leave the return flight as is. Big mistake. I went to the airport for my 7am flight. People were screaming at the counter staff. The flight was cancelled. They offered to bus me to Casablanca. I turned this offer down as I would not have made my connecting flight. Royal Air Maroc told me I would get a refund on my ticket. I have made numerous calls to Royal Air Maroc, and they keep making excuses not to refund me. Staff do not speak English very well. Its been a nightmare. I filled in their online form to get a refund. To date no emails, no calls.
AircraftATR72
RouteMarrakech to Casablanca
Date FlownAugust 2019

"Best quality price"

Trip Verified | New York to Dakar via Casablanca. Best quality price, modern aircraft, security of flights, client orientation of its agents and flight attendants. Royal Air Maroc has built a solid reputation to earn my business whenever I need a business trip or a vacation trip.
RouteNew York to Dakar via Casablanca

"such unhelpful staff"

Trip Verified | Marrakesh to London via Casablanca. When we arrived at the airport in Marrakesh our flight had been cancelled and we had a connecting flight in Casablanca. After waiting for several hours we were bussed to Casablanca leaving us no time to catch our flight. After going through security we were told at baggage drop it was too late. We pleaded with them as it wasn't our fault and were told to leave the line and find a manager which we refused to do as we had no time. We explained the situation to them and no one wanted to help. Eventually we got the go ahead and were told to run to the gate. There were several more checkpoints to go through with long cues and no help. We had to run from point to point and when asking for help were just ignored. The gate was at the far side of the airport so eventually arrived with a pocket full of cash that we couldn't spend in the duty free, dying of thirst as we couldn't stop to buy water and dripping wet through after all the running. All we needed was for one member of staff to be helpful and get us to the departure gate quickly through security and it wouldn't have been an issue. I have never come across such unhelpful staff.
RouteMarrakesh to London via Casablanca

"Everything went smoothly"

Trip Verified | Manchester to Banjul via Casablanca. Good flights, pleasant staff, no problems. Everything went smoothly and would definitely fly with Royal Air Maroc again. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asks about my journey
RouteManchester to Banjul via Casablanca

"very professional staff"

(Morocco)

Trip Verified | An extraordinary trip from Istanbul to Casablanca with the Royal Air Maroc, a very professional staff and the cabin well equipped with all amenities to make you forget the 5 hours of travel.
RouteIstanbul to Casablanca