Royal Air Maroc

"excuses not to refund me"

Trip Verified | Casablanca to Marrakech and the aircraft was terrible. Got to Marrakech in one piece and baggage made it. Vowed never to fly with Royal Air Maroc again, but as I had to return back to Casablanca the week after, I thought I would leave the return flight as is. Big mistake. I went to the airport for my 7am flight. People were screaming at the counter staff. The flight was cancelled. They offered to bus me to Casablanca. I turned this offer down as I would not have made my connecting flight. Royal Air Maroc told me I would get a refund on my ticket. I have made numerous calls to Royal Air Maroc, and they keep making excuses not to refund me. Staff do not speak English very well. Its been a nightmare. I filled in their online form to get a refund. To date no emails, no calls.
AircraftATR72
RouteMarrakech to Casablanca

"Best quality price"

Trip Verified | New York to Dakar via Casablanca. Best quality price, modern aircraft, security of flights, client orientation of its agents and flight attendants. Royal Air Maroc has built a solid reputation to earn my business whenever I need a business trip or a vacation trip.
RouteNew York to Dakar via Casablanca

"such unhelpful staff"

Trip Verified | Marrakesh to London via Casablanca. When we arrived at the airport in Marrakesh our flight had been cancelled and we had a connecting flight in Casablanca. After waiting for several hours we were bussed to Casablanca leaving us no time to catch our flight. After going through security we were told at baggage drop it was too late. We pleaded with them as it wasn't our fault and were told to leave the line and find a manager which we refused to do as we had no time. We explained the situation to them and no one wanted to help. Eventually we got the go ahead and were told to run to the gate. There were several more checkpoints to go through with long cues and no help. We had to run from point to point and when asking for help were just ignored. The gate was at the far side of the airport so eventually arrived with a pocket full of cash that we couldn't spend in the duty free, dying of thirst as we couldn't stop to buy water and dripping wet through after all the running. All we needed was for one member of staff to be helpful and get us to the departure gate quickly through security and it wouldn't have been an issue. I have never come across such unhelpful staff.
RouteMarrakesh to London via Casablanca

"Everything went smoothly"

Trip Verified | Manchester to Banjul via Casablanca. Good flights, pleasant staff, no problems. Everything went smoothly and would definitely fly with Royal Air Maroc again. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asks about my journey
RouteManchester to Banjul via Casablanca

"very professional staff"

(Morocco)

Trip Verified | An extraordinary trip from Istanbul to Casablanca with the Royal Air Maroc, a very professional staff and the cabin well equipped with all amenities to make you forget the 5 hours of travel.
RouteIstanbul to Casablanca
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"crew very efficient and attentive"

(Portugal)

Trip Verified | Marrakesh to Porto via Casablanca. The boarding in Marrakech was at the scheduled time, allowing the plane to take off about 25 minutes before the scheduled time and reach Casablanca almost at the time it should have left Marrakech. The crew was very efficient and attentive, which made the trip go smoothly. Despite the short trip, the plane had comfortable seats in the class in which I traveled (economic). On the Casablanca-Porto trip, the crew was equally friendly, helpful and attentive. There were newspapers of various kinds available, either in French or in Arabic. The seats were comfortable and a light but varied meal with fresh and tasty products was served. Overall the trip was great value for money and without any delay.
RouteMarrakesh to Porto via Casablanca
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"filed a claim to receive compensation"

Trip Verified | The worst airline experience I have endured. I had 4 flights (connections through Casablanca to and from Europe) and all four were 3+ hours delayed. One of my return flights was cancelled without explanation 2 days before the start of my trip and little was down by way of creating a solution. As well, my bag was lost for the first 2 days of my trip which included a bridesmaids dress needed for a wedding. When I called multiple times to track the bag the airline had no idea where my bag was and said it would be returned within 2-21 days. I was informed that there were airport strikes in Casablanca and staff were messing with the customers as a form of striking. The employees lied to me and never offered explanations for the four delayed flights. They delayed my return so much that I missed my connection and had to unexpectedly stay the night in Casablanca. There were dozens of other passengers in the same predicament as I, all on differing flights. I've filed a claim to receive compensation for the ordeal and received an automated message that someone will try to reply to my claim within 60 days.
RouteNew York to Lisbon via Casablanca
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"delayed more than 1,5 hours"

Trip Verified | Montreal to Beirut via Casablanca. Flights rescheduled for more than 5 hours so my arrival turned to be + 2days instead of +1 day. Both flights were delayed for more than 1,5 hours. Ground staff in Casablanca were rude and unfriendly to me.
AircraftBoeing 787-8 / 737NG
RouteMontreal to Beirut via Casablanca
Date FlownAugust 2019

"1.5 hrs without any communication"

Not Verified | Casablanca to New York. We were sitting on the plane for 1.5 hrs without any communication from the captain or the crew. Upon arrival we saw the email sent with apologies which totally dumb. After arriving to New York we are waiting for the luggage for more then 1.5 hr.
RouteCasablanca to New York
Date FlownAugust 2019

"baggage has gone missing again"

Trip Verified | London to Bamako via Casablanca. I have just returned from Mali. Utterly shocking experience. Bags were missing for five days. To avoid answering questions, staff simply put the phone down. Bags finally turned up two days before I left to return to London, which I did yesterday. As I write, my baggage has gone missing again.
RouteLondon to Bamako via Casablanca