Royal Air Maroc

"Service was very good"

Trip Verified | The cabins are little old but what else should an airline do as a Boeing customer waiting to replace them with new 737-MAX? Service was very good on the entire two flights, both time a hot and very tasty meal was served including free beverages, as soft drinks, wines and the famous Moroccan mint tea. Funny was the inflight online access to a very old presentation of RAM from times before they joined the One World alliance as well as with COVID-19 - measures. Both flights were punctual as well. One of my two checked luggage arrived two days later even as being a One World Sapphire client with "priority" sticker on it. Besides the baggage handling, I can strongly recommend Royal Air Maroc.
RouteGeneva to Banjul via Casablanca
Date FlownDecember 2023

“they were arrogant and unfriendly”

(Nigeria)

Not Verified | My 16 yro son missed his connection fight. They did not put in an effort to assist him, they were arrogant and unfriendly. He was really frustrated. As a parent this was a nightmare for me. I would not recommend this airline to anyone.
RouteLagos to London
Date FlownJanuary 2024

“Unresolved Baggage Delay”

(Cameroon)

Not Verified | Unresolved Baggage Delay - Royal Air Maroc. I want to express my disappointment with Royal Air Maroc regarding a baggage delay issue I encountered during my recent flight. Despite my efforts to claim the delayed baggage, the process yielded no results. The lack of resolution and communication on their part added frustration to an already inconvenient situation. I hope the airline addresses these issues promptly to enhance customer satisfaction and reliability.
AircraftBoeing 787-8 Dreamliner
RouteDubai to Cameroon
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"worst ever I have experienced"

Not Verified | This airline is the worst ever I have experienced, I boarded the plane from Lagos to London and the organisation was the worst I have ever seen, customers were treated as animals, with little or no regards for us. My luggages were misplaced, they promised that it will be sent to our location which they did not. I had to call to ask for my bags, the response I got was that they can’t find my name in the boarding list for the day I travelled, I thought it was dream. I was so frustrated, I had to leave work and go to the airport to get my bag, only to see that my bag was with them, the lock was broken, my bag was torn and there was no form of apology from the staff on that. I will advise people to never use this airline or any service related to Royal Air Maroc.
RouteLagos to London via Casablanca
Date FlownDecember 2023

"my 2 luggage aren’t still found"

(Spain)

Trip Verified | It has been 5 days since I travel with this terrible airline and my 2 luggage aren’t still found. The customer service is not helpful in the process and I am completely hopeless to find it.
RouteMálaga to Miami via Casablanca

“stressful and exhausting experience“

Not Verified | My flight got cancelled on the first day for no reason after checking in & waiting to board at the boarding gate for hours! We were then checked out, stressed out & told to return the following day, same time for the next flight… the following day we were given one boarding pass for a connecting flight that was meant to have 2 boarding passes. London to Casablanca & then Casablanca to Lagos… We arrived in Casablanca but unfortunately we are told there's no flights connecting to Lagos, nobody explained anything to us, we were stranded at the airport and had to sleep at the airport until the following night..... spending 3 days in transit for a journey that was meant to last for a day! They clearly knew what they were doing… they were trying to save costs at our expense…they probably didn’t wanna lodge us in a hotel for another day in London & also in Casablanca. 3 family members have had stressful and exhausting experiences using this airline! I thought mine was gonna be different but clearly not! Nobody in my family is flying this airline anymore never again.
AircraftAT 801
RouteLondon Heathrow to Lagos Nigeria
Date FlownDecember 2023

"my 2 suitcases did not arrive"

(Spain)

Trip Verified |   Cabin staff not very pleasant to me. On arrival at Dulles, Washington, both of my 2 suitcases did not arrive, one containing my clothes and the other full of valuable sentimental belongings for my daughter. Extremely distraught as it has now been over two weeks and no effort is being made to locate them, phoning everyday to no avail, 15 email's all unanswered, no customer service return calls updating situation and 5 separate claims made. I have been without clothes or personal items and still have 3 weeks of stay left.. I am absolutely furious and seems there is nothing else I can do,
RouteMálaga to Washington via Casablanca
Date FlownNovember 2023

"customer service has been very poor"

(Nigeria)

Trip Verified | On 24th October, 2023 I checked in my baggage with Royal Air Maroc flight number AT911 (IST - CMN) and AT555 (CMN - LOS) but I was unable to board because I was delayed by the immigration. On getting to Lagos on 2nd November with same airline, my luggage never arrived my final destination. I have since filed a report but the airline has been sluggish about my case. It has really been heartbreaking as the customer service has been very poor. None of the emails I sent delivered. What do I do to get my bag? I'm fed up.
RouteIstanbul to Lagos via Casablanca
Date FlownNovember 2023

"cabin crew need to do better"

(Nigeria)

Trip Verified | All was ok, but staff cabin crew need to do better with economy passengers. I didn’t appreciate the tone of One of the staff from the Nigeria flight. I just needed water for my baby and I kept saying excuse me, didn’t know he heard me but just didn’t want to answer yet, by the time he answered, the tone sounded like I was disturbing him. I feel staff should use soft tones for passengers. The other connecting flight from Casablanca to London, after I left the flight, I noticed that my child’s seat belt still hung on to me, so I needed to return it. I kept saying excuse me to one of the lady cabin crew who was also chatting with someone else, she didn’t answer, I kept saying excuse me, then she said I will get to you in such a diminishing tone, without eye contact after severally trying to get her attention. Then I had to say and show your belt, that was when she gave me audience with smiles. Kindness and patience should be key for staff and passengers too.
RouteLagos to London via Casablanca
Date FlownAugust 2023

"I will never fly them again"

Not Verified | I was flying from Casablanca to Washington after a long 10 day trip. The flight was delayed for nearly 4 hours, but there was minimal communication as to why or when the flight would actually take off. The website stated the flight left with only a short delay and the internal screens updated with the next flight, but we had not even boarded yet. When we were finally allowed to pass through the gate, we boarded busses where we sat for at least another hour. On the flight, they refused alcohol service even after the long wait. The food was awful. The attendants weren't friendly. The worst experience I have had, I will never fly them again
RouteCasablanca to Washington