Norwegian

Norwegian customer review

Booked premium class seat on flights to and from Europe on the new Dreamliner. Tiny side note about the Dreamliner why do they need to automate everything? What was wrong with pull down window shades? They have this automatic dimmer thing that doesn't work. Bathrooms are fancy and unusable. Flight out was fair. Premium class gets you a bigger seat but do not expect much more than that. Small meal comes in a box. If you want a snack or extra soda be prepared to pay for it. I bought a box of chips which cost me $3.00 for a tiny little bag. Flight home to Oakland was where it really broke down. Arrived at the Stockholm airport (ARN) 4 hours ahead of my departure time of 16.30. I was notified at check in that the flight was delayed two hours. Sat at the airport waiting. They then added more delay time and presented everyone with meal vouchers. 100 Swedish Kroner. Sounds like a lot until you go to buy something. Finally after checking the website for Norwegian I noticed they still hadn't changed the status of the flight and showed it leaving on time. I walked over to the counter where I learned that the flight was cancelled. No notice no announcement. Nothing. So I do as instructed by the women in charge and collect my luggage and find the counter where they are giving out vouchers for hotels. They inform me that the flight will be delayed until 18.30 the following day! No other flights are available as it is too late. I collect another 150 Kroner voucher (almost enough for 2 beers). I go to sleep and wake up to find out the flight is delayed again. The new time is now 20.30. So the bottom line is this. Norwegian knew the flight would be cancelled as the plane was still sitting in Los Angeles at the time I originally checked in. It didn't even leave LA until 2.00 the next morning! If they had told me then that the flight was cancelled I could have had a better chance of getting another flight.
Value For Money N/A

Norwegian customer review

I have flown from LGW to Arlanda and return both times I have been delayed 5 hours and then 6 hours. No information all flights from London to Stockholm delayed. Never fly with Norwegian unless you can wait in an airport departure lounge. Once on board no refreshments and only one member of flight crew no trolley service nothing. In future I will fly Easyjet or Ryanair. Both are basic but at least they are on time.

Norwegian customer review

Worst airline I have flown. Booked 787 round trip to Copenhagen from Los Angeles a few months ago changed to old euro Atlantic 777 at the last minute. Plane was dirty run down despite paying for premium class seats. No movies no working restrooms in front of plane. Will never fly Norwegian again.

Norwegian customer review

We travelled from LGW / Fuerteventura 6/7/14 to 13/7/14. Probably the most comfortable seats on an aircraft that I have had and plenty of leg room. We were lucky in that both flights were not full so we had plenty of room to spread out. Both flights left on time and the return flight landed early. The cabin crew were very attentive and cheerful especially outward bound.

Norwegian customer review

DUB-STK-OAK. 7/13/14. First leg of the trip was great because I had 3 leather seats to myself and slept the three hours to STK. It was a little difficult to figure out the connection gates (not the airlines fault). The flight went well except for the freezing cold plane terrible veggie meals and the screaming toddler. When my luggage arrives I will change my review.

Norwegian customer review

We flew on the inaugural flight from London Gatwick to New York and then returned two weeks later. We thought the flight the staff the meals were all excellent and we would have no hesitation in flying again with Norwegian Air. Admittedly we did fly Premium Class but again feel the extra seat comfort - very wide and reclined so well that we were able to sleep on the return overnight flight - and excellent meals were well worth the extra expense.

Norwegian customer review

Booked flight on Dreamliner. They switched the flight on us to a heap of junk leased from Euroatlantic airways. Outbound was delayed 4 hours. Food was inedible seat was broken plane was dirty. Crew was clueless and gave inaccurate and conflicting information. One of the bathrooms broke down during the trip. No inflight entertainment. Changed our seats twice without telling us before the day of departure that we specifically chose for the added legroom on account of my height. Avoid.

Norwegian customer review

My friend and I flew Norwegian to Europe. The plane was dirty. The staff hardly ever showed their faces. The entertainment TV did not work and the wifi they offered did not even exist. The food was interesting. Our flight back from Europe was even worse. People gathered and sat in the middle of the plane to charge phones laptops iPads etc. The staff left all the drinks out on the counter for everyone to help themselves. Bad thing with that is they also leave out the alcohol for everyone to help themselves to free beer and wine. There were many men standing around getting drunk. Free alcohol is fine when it's served in moderation especially on a plane. This is a disaster waiting to happen. The 1 good thing was the flight the pilot did a a great job.

Norwegian customer review

DY7042 FLL-CPH June 15th 2014. DY7041 CPH-FLL July 9 2014. I think the dreamliner was a good travel experience flying from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen despite a 1 hour delay in take off. The return from Copenhagen to Fort Lauderdale with a 787 was less of a pleasant experience however the worst was arriving at Fort Lauderdale airport. Horrendous in many ways confusing and tiny passport hall even worse was the baggage hall no information total confusion and a line to customs that wrapped around the baggage hall twice yes twice! The ground personal I must say was nicer than the rest of the experience. Unfortunately never again not due to the flying experience but the arrival experience.

(Spain)

I travel regularly ALC-LGW and the only bad experience was my last flight which was delayed due to the French Air Traffic Control strike which was no fault of the airline. Since I 'discovered' this low cost route I always try to book with them. I particularly like the free wifi on board and the easy check in at Gatwick as no queues to check baggage in. The only drawbacks are that you can only check in online 24 hours prior to departure and that they do not fly as regularly from/to Alicante as they do from/to Malaga. Would like to see direct flights from Manchester too! Maybe that is pushing it a bit! No problems with the flight attendants they have always been helpful and polite. Recommend them all the time now.