Lion Air

Lion Air customer review

First pro is their web site very easy and no hidden costs the spring up as you progress into the booking process. Aircraft mostly new and clean with friendly staff. Flight service is limited seat pitch 28" for coach and 32 for business. Very tight however was on request was given a long leg seat with a smile and no charge.

(Indonesia)

CGK - Lombok DPS - CGK on new 737-900. Using the domestic terminal in Jakarta it was pretty hectic. One thing that bothered me the crew did not check the name on the boarding pass with our ID. The flight to Lombok was delayed for an hour while we were onboard. Seats and service were decent since we were using the old plane. Getting back from Bali to Jakarta was terrible. Using the new B737-900 the seats was seriously tight - have never flown any plane with seats that uncomfortable.

Lion Air customer review

CGK-DEN-CGK. CGK-DEN delayed by 2 hours to 11am due to technical problems so Lion Air gave a lunch box - not bad but not appetizing. I went to the Manager on Duty to ask for an earlier flight on another airline (as I was planning to return the same day) but they couldn't find a seat on another airline. When I reminded her that Garuda had a flight leaving soon she said she didn't check with Garuda. They were definitely overwhelmed with complaints. The seat was the most uncomfortable seat I've ever been on. I'm only 171cm (5'7") but my knees touched the seat in front of me. No service onboard not even a glass of water or anybody going around the cabin selling anything. If they dont improve the service I wont use them anymore.

Lion Air customer review

DPS-CGK new B737-900. The aircraft condition although it is brand new but dirty many spots on the leather seat trash on the carpet which shows that they do not clean it properly. FA only did the safety demonstration do the snack & drinks selling and the rest of the flight they chit chat on the pantry. Some of the FA announcement are recorded. Another things some passengers are still doing some activity while the fasten seat belt sign is on and the FA did not warn the passenger to go back to their seat. I believe that Lion Air should upgrade their services and FA skills/knowledge.

Lion Air customer review

CGK to KUL return. Didn't expect much as had poor experiences with Lion in the past but was pleasantly surprised. Check-in very orderly both flights arrived absolutely on time and the fare was very competitive indeed. No food or IFE. Everything else was no-frills - but seats are allocated and flight operates to the proper passenger terminal at KUL and not the awful LCCT so I'd say that Lion has the edge over the other low-cost operator on this route Air Asia.

Lion Air customer review

SIN - CGK one way flight on time with new B737-900ER. Seat pitch was very tight (around 28") - very hard to sit and move around. The 1.5hr journey was like a shuttle bus - no services and you cannot even purchase any foods or drinks. FAs were attentive as call button answered immediately.

Lion Air customer review

SIN-DPS-SIN both flights using the new B737-900ER. Cabin clean bright and airy. I was impressed that food (hot meal dessert and salad - all served on a tray) + drinks were served for both flights. Pity that load factor for both legs was less than 40% and no inflight entertainment was offered at all. It's a great flying experience overall.

Lion Air customer review

Singapore-Bali on new 737-900. Low fare with Good Service. Seat a bit hard Food provided is enough but not nice. Return Flight delay about 50 min. Overall still satisfied with Lion Air.

Lion Air customer review

JOG - CGK. I guess this airline is fair. Our flight was cancelled and the flight we were put onto was about 3 hours late (it was due to leave about 2 hours before our flight). But they were very efficient in transferring us onto another flight. They even got everybody a donut and water. So full credit to the Jogjakarta customer services.

Lion Air customer review

DPS-CGK-DPS. Both legs using new Boeing 737-900 ER. Departed on-time even early. Cabin was clean. No more free drink. All foods and drinks are for purchase. Seat pitch quite tight. Overall I was satisfied flying on Lion Air.