IndiGo

"good experience with Indigo"

Trip Verified | Another good experience with Indigo, on time departure and arrival, clean fresh cabin, cheerful cabin staff, nothing much to complain with a LCC.
RouteDelhi to Ahmedabad
Date FlownAugust 2022

"I want to thank the team"

Not Verified | I want to take this opportunity to thank the Captain & cabin crew of 6E7475 CCU to IXR and all Indigo team. Last evening i have border 6E 7475 from CCU to IXR the flight was good till it reaches Ranchi before landing we faced gusty weather with heavy rains and winds the pilot was unable to land we touched down the air strip and again fly back then we fly back to CCU then around 11:20 pm the team decides to again reattempt the landing around 12:50 am in Ranchi but again we could not land due to poor visibility. We again fly back to Kolkata. They provided me a 4 star accommodation along with food and arrange a car for pick up and drop. They have also reschedule the flight for the next day. I want to thank the team.
RouteKolkata to Ranchi

"they changed my seat"

(Bangladesh)

Trip Verified | We had confirmed our ticket on 22/07/2022. During confirmation they provided me a seat, which was 9D. But, during the period of Boarding they changed my seat to 33 D without any prior notification. Their luggage handling system tore my luggage cover and there were several scratched on our luggage. They had boarded us on air bridge before making the aircraft ready. For this reason we had to wait on air bridge almost 20 minutes.
RouteGoa to Kolkata
Date FlownAugust 2022

"gate baggage was missing at Delhi airport"

(Myanmar)

Trip Verified | My gate baggage was missing at Delhi airport. At the last minutes of boarding , airline staff asked me to take off the power bank from my gate baggage. And I did. But when I got to Bangkok, my bag was not on flight. Airport staff didn't put my bag in my flight on time. And today is the 5th day, I didn't get any information and the bag yet.
RouteDubai to Bangkok via Delhi

"minimum everything"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Riyadh via Mumbai. Really bad airline and transfer, I haven’t seen this long of a queue at the airport check in. Slow process. Bad uncomfortable seats, minimum everything, as the airplane was under staffed for sure (2 only for a huge airplane). It’s not like the price paid for ticket is even cheap, it’s at the average or even more. But they suck so bad.
RouteBangkok to Riyadh via Mumbai
Date FlownJuly 2022

"Average experience this time"

Trip Verified | Average experience this time only because of delays, otherwise ok experience. Reached Airport on time but flight got delayed by one an half hour in last moment due to operational reasons, in place of 23:35 it got rescheduled at 00:55, Traveling with only cabin baggage so no check in experience,. Cabin was clean and fresh, no doubt Indigo cabin cleaning is best in India. Seat pitch is little concern for someone with 6 feet but still ok for 2 hr flight. Paid meal served, those who didn’t booked before would get only instant food like noodles or Upma. Overall reached Mumbai around 1 hr delayed whereas departed from Delhi around 1 and half hour.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownJuly 2022

"Cabin was clean and fresh"

Trip Verified | As most of the time good experience. Was traveling with only cabin baggage so no counter check in experience, boarding started on time and so as departure, even though it was raining heavily at Mumbai still departed on time. Due to weather it was little turbulent on the way and reached Ahmedabad on time. An hour long flight light snacks was provided. Cabin was clean and fresh, seats are ok.
AircraftA 320
RouteMumbai to Ahmedabad

"overall good experience"

Trip Verified | Indigo is best on time operator in India and this time too flew on time. Check in was smooth, took total 10-12 min, boarding started on time and also departed on time. Cabin was clean and fresh, no food booked or bought at aircraft so can’t comment. Toilets were clean. Cabin crew were courteous. Only con is seats, as a LCC not very comfortable but ok for 2-3 hr flights. Reach Ahmedabad on time, so overall good experience.
AircraftA320Neo
RouteGoa to Ahmedabad

IndiGo customer review

Trip Verified | Flew in indigo from Dubai to Chennai. Flight departed after 1 and half hours from the scheduled time. Beverage - Paid for alcoholic beverage while booking the ticket and ended up getting paper boat pomegranate juice. Food, ordered chicken curry rice, but for the first time in my life had to eat poor rice.
RouteDubai to Chennai

"Clean spotless cabin"

Trip Verified | Flying with Indigo is a pleasure. Clean spotless cabin and always punctual. My trip from New Delhi T-1 to Surat on 6-july 2022 was perfect. Only I wish the Airhostess wish passengers with big smile and welcome message when we embark. Most of the time its a miss. It goes a long way in the feel good factor of passengers.
RouteNew Delhi to Surat