IndiGo

"staff is very poor"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Nagpur. All my experiences with this airline are very poor. Specially the courtesy of the staff is very poor. The legspace and the seats are very uncomfortable. One must choose to fly with this airline only when there is no alternative. The staff right at the check-in to even the customer care is so rude. The boast to fly on time but at what cost. They maintain the schedule at the cost of inconvenience of the guest. Onboard food is horrible. Overall one should prefer any other available alternative.
RouteDelhi to Nagpur
Date FlownAugust 2019

"They give a five star service"

(Kuwait)

Trip Verified | Chennai via Kuwait. This is my first fly on indigo. Because of the crew. They give a five star service and the flight is on time takeoff and landing. I really appreciate to those staff. I hope to fly again in indigo.
RouteChennai via Kuwait
Date FlownAugust 2019

"a nice flight"

Not Verified | Dubai to Cochin was a nice flight at the end of December 2018. Water is provided, but food only provided by payment only. Half an hour delay is normal from Dubai based flights. 45 minutes delayed, but arrived ontime. Got the baggage delivered on time upon arrival at COK. Onboard nothing except the small bottle of water. No entertainment screen. If you have movies on your mobile or tab like devices fly with them.
RouteDubai to Cochin
Date FlownDecember 2018

"customer-centric service"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Hyderabad. Highly appreciate the customer-centric service of IndiGo. I was coming from the USA to Hyderabad with an intermediate connection through IndiGo in Delhi. My check-in luggage was close to 45 kgs (with an excess of 30 kgs). However, under normal baggage policy terms, the excess amount was coming out to be 30x400 = 12000 INR. Because of two ground staff intervention, they helped me realize the facility of International customers and their luggage benefits. Went the extra mile to confirm the price with the technical service team and made me pay 7800 INR, instead of 12K. I really appreciate these two staff members’ professionalism in taking 40 min extra time to help me and support me through out the check in process. Thanks to these two staff members for your “Customer Centric” service in the middle of the night for a jet-lagged customer like me. Well done IndiGo for maintaining such enthusiastic employees.
RouteDelhi to Hyderabad

"the service is good"

Trip Verified | Vadadora to Mumbai. I had travel within India and saw that this was a viable airline. The planes are fairly nice and the service is good. I have 2 separate reservations connecting in Mumbai. They would not put the luggage to my final destination or combine the tickets. Very frustrating...the discount way!
RouteVadadora to Mumbai
Date FlownJuly 2019

"Very good inflight service"

Not Verified | Delhi to Bagdogra. Very good inflight service provided by cabin crews, specially Nayan & Somiya. Food served to us was very tasty. Thanks and hope to enjoy your service again.
RouteDelhi to Bagdogra
Date FlownJuly 2019

"the service was excellent"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Bangalore. Low-cost airline with high-class service. The flight was on time, the ground staff were there to assist all passengers to get on board. Aircraft was mighty clean and the service was excellent. Bought a sandwich on both legs, which was amazing. When I compare the services of Indigo to the low-cost airlines in the US, all I can say there is no comparison. Indigo has a far superior product.
RouteMumbai to Bangalore
Date FlownJuly 2019

"restriction on carry-on weight"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Chennai. This is the only airline I have flown that has such a hard restriction on carry-on weight: 7kg per person, period. This makes it impossible to carry a laptop bag and a carry-on with clothes. Even other low-cost airlines (eg. Jetstar) will allow you to pay for extra carry-on weight. As a business traveler flying 5 times in 8 days, this is a colossal waste of time waiting for checked bags at every stop. Not to mention the risk of an eventual misplaced bag.
RouteBangalore to Chennai

"a disastrous experience"

Not Verified | Bangalore to Mangalore. Extremely poor service. Three tickets were booked and were given scattered seats. One of the passenger is a 5yr old. I just have one question, are you guys that stupid to not understand that a child would need the company of one of the parents? When I asked the staff for assistance all they had to say is to try to convince any of the passengers to move. Great help. To me, this is a disastrous experience.
RouteBangalore to Mangalore
Date FlownJuly 2019

"tell us our flight has been split in 2"

Not Verified | Mumbai to Kolkata with IndiGo. Our flight was first delayed by 30 minutes then once we got to get our boarding passes they tell us our flight has been split in 2 so now we have to fly to Hyderabad then to Kolkata. Alongside that once we boarded the plane they said there’s even more time to wait to “clean up the deck”, what in the world does that even mean, please tell me.
RouteMumbai to Kolkata