IndiGo

"staff is very helpful"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Bangalore. Its very convenient to travel from Delhi airport to any city as its the only airport having wide range of connectivity. The staff is very helpful. I like the way they are providing services to senior citizens with full respect.
RouteDelhi to Bangalore
Date FlownNovember 2019

"thanks to IndiGo manager"

Trip Verified | Vishakapatanam to Bangalore. A huge thanks to IndiGo manager at Vishakapatanam airport. There was a 2 hour delay in the flight and my connecting flight from Hyderabad to Bangalore flight was a sure miss. When I contacted the manager, he was kind enough to attend to my problem and did resolve it and rescheduled my flight directly from vishakapatanam to Bangalore. My issue was resolved within half an hour. I'm really grateful for your kind assistance sir.
RouteVishakapatanam to Bangalore
Date FlownDecember 2019

"this is a nice way to fly within India"

Trip Verified | Varanasi to Amritsar via Delhi with IndiGo. Four domestic flights in India, ranging in length from one to three hours. The planes are clean and fly on time. The cabin crew are kept very busy, so don't have a lot of time to be friendly to passengers. In most cases boarding and disembarking is via a bus, but it's pretty well organised. (There was only one chaotic boarding experience, when the airline was trying to make up lost time due to a late arriving inbound flight.) The seats offer reasonable legroom. We prepaid the Prime package - with extra baggage, seat selection and a snack and drink - and found that this worked very well on all four flights. All in all, this is a nice way to fly within India.
RouteVaranasi to Amritsar via Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"my favorite budget airline"

Trip Verified | India – Goa (GOI) to Udaipur (UDR) The colour indigo is fresh and happy – even saying the word out loud makes me smile. The airline IndiGo is no different. Keeping in mind that this is a low-cost carrier, it was virtually impossible to tack any negativity onto this airline. They embrace a fun outlook on just about everything, from their inflight magazine, titled ‘6E’ (pronounced ‘sexy’), to their luggage buggies on the tarmac, called ‘Ground Force’. Yes, the seats are narrow (no worse than any other budget airline) and they don’t recline, which is a blessing when you’re trying to watch a video on your tablet/phone – that’s right, the seats do not have monitors built-in. You pay for food and beverages (it’s the norm now), but the prices are fair and some of the snacks are served in fun packaging that you might even want to take home. I know I did. I still have my ‘Nut Case’. Blue is my favorite colour, and now IndiGo is my favorite budget airline. Four Thumbs Up
AircraftA320-100
RouteGoa to Udaipur
Date FlownOctober 2019

"check-in was fairly nonchalant"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | Doha to Kathmandu via Delhi. The staff in Doha assisted me very well but when I arrived in Delhi, was when the terrible experience started. After we got off from the flight, passenger with an onward journey to KTM were asked to just wait at the arrival gate exit without any explanation of why we have to wait and for how long we have to wait. We were held for about 20 minutes without enough seat there. At KTM airport, check-in was fairly nonchalant, again no smiles. And then the ground staff did a hurried security check for restricted items at the aircraft stairs which has been done already after emigration or they could have been done before we board the bus. The staff is asking the passengers to open our bags.
RouteDoha to Kathmandu via Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"Happy with the service provided"

Trip Verified | New Delhi to Dehradun with IndiGo. Very superior staff around in here. Happy with the service provided by the airline and the ground staff as well. It has always been a pleasant journey. Great experience.
RouteNew Delhi to Dehradun
Date FlownAugust 2019

"advise avoiding Indigo"

Not Verified | Bangalore to Kolkata. Scheduled departure time was 19:20 PM. Till now it is delayed by 3 hours and still waiting. The same thing has happened from CCU to BLR flight. That time flight started on time at 05:25 AM from CCU but unfortunately, the flight landed at HYD instead of BLR due to low visibility. I would advise avoiding Indigo to all of you.
RouteBangalore to Kolkata
Date FlownNovember 2019

"delayed us more than an hour"

Trip Verified | I booked Kolhapur to Hyderabad via Delhi connecting flight. But in a day 3 times, the flight time changed and delayed us more than an hour. I recommend that never plan to fly with IndiGo if you have scheduled work. Indigo announcing that they are the on-time departure company and is a joke. We have a lot of options for our journey. For the good name in hospitality kindly correct yourself. Because of your unplanned schedule, all passengers are suffering a lot.
RouteKolhapur to Hyderabad via Delhi
Date FlownNovember 2019

"flight without any hassle"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Varanasi. An early morning flight without any hassle, departure, and arrival was on time. The landing was a bit rough considering normal weather conditions. The only thing which bothered me was the cleanliness of the plane.
AircraftA320-271N
RouteDelhi to Varanasi
Date FlownMarch 2019

"missed the flight by 5-10 min"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Ahmedabad. Generally good in terms of punctuality & service, I had a horrible experience when I missed the flight. They are not accomodating in such matters & charge you for rescheduling the same. In my case I had just missed the flight by 5-10 min. They now charged more than my original flight to reschedule it where I have to wait for 6 hours.I missed my flight due to cab strike in Hyderabad but it was not their responsibility! While one can argue that they did everything by the book, customer satisfaction was not at all their priority
RouteHyderabad to Ahmedabad