IndiGo

"Uncalled for rescheduling and delay"

Trip Verified | Flight was rescheduled. Then on the changed connect flight there was a delay in departure from 16:55 to 17:35. Delay was not acknowledged or intimated or informed to us of the specific delay. Uncalled for rescheduling and delay of flights.
RouteNagpur to Goa via Mumbai
Date FlownMay 2022

"no guarantee that we will be seated together"

Trip Verified | For our flight (my husband n me) today evening at 5.45 pm I tried doing web check at about 10 am. I had no option to select a free seat together. Only way to ensure we sit together was if I bought seats - one middle one window or aisle. Cost of middle seat is minimum Rs 90/ and cost of aisle or window seat is minimal Rs 150 or max Rs 350. When I tried to web check in without seat selection message popped up in auto seat allotment- there is no guarantee that we will be seated together. The website gives no option of free seats together to choose.
RouteGuwahati to Bengaluru
Date FlownMay 2022

"Great customer service"

Not Verified | Best airline ever. Great customer service. Pleasant staff. Super impressed. I was traveling with baby and toddler. They went above and beyond. I have been living in US and no airline was close to this.
RouteMysore to Hyderabad
Date FlownApril 2022

"delayed by almost four hours"

Trip Verified | I am 78 and my wife 68. We planned this trip to visit our daughter staying in UAE. Did'nt expect the experience will be so bad. This flight 6E 1407 on the 23rd April 2022 was supposed to fly from Lucknow India at 21:30 as per schedule. We were asked to board the flight. And then the wait started, at first they said some technical error we should be go to fly soon. But then it was delayed by almost four hours. People where seated in the aircraft with no air condition / no water to drink. The air hostess were helpless. The main reason for the delay was because the pilot who was supposed to fly this aircraft didn't turn up for some reason. So the airline decided to make us wait in the aircraft under these conditions ... is this acceptable? Indigo has been a good experience for me early. This was one experience that I faced recently.
RouteLucknow to Sharjah

"Good budget airline"

Trip Verified | Good budget airline. 15 kg check in and 7 kg cabin baggage included. On time departure and early arrival. Clean cabin, seat itch just as any LCC. Courteous cabin crew:
AircraftA320 Neo
RouteDelhi to Patna
Date FlownApril 2022

"made to pay Rs.200 for not web checkin"

(South Africa)

Trip Verified | Web checkin info is unclear and passenger is made to pay Rs.200 for not web checkin. International travellers are not allowed to carry more then 15kg of luggage whereas the international allows 40 kg it means international travellers be away. International connecting is allowed to carry 30kg on payment of RS. 6600. Even after paying RS 6600/- the passenger must pay extra RS 2000 if made 2 bags instead of 1 bag of 30kg. Travellers are charged for seat selection.
RouteBelgaum to Bangalore
Date FlownApril 2022

"how good and tolerant the flight crew were"

Not Verified | Chandighar to Goa. Flight was fully booked and was good. Only thing to spoil it was parents note-taking responsibility for their kids. I was amazed how good and tolerant the flight crew were. I certainly wouldn't have been. Flight we were on was a all female crew from captain to stewardess.
RouteChandighar to Goa
Date FlownMarch 2022

"very professional and polite"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | The team of Indigo is very professional and polite from Wheelchair to checkin. Special thanks to Miss Manisha Kaim for such a super fast check in. Indigo should proud to have team members like her.
RouteDelhi to Udaipur
Date FlownApril 2022

"recent experience was a fantabulous one"

Trip Verified | While Indigo does boast about its on time departure and pre time arrival, I don't think that is what makes it the best airline. I have never liked the attitude of many Air Hostesses on this airline, as I have always found them on the edge of being rude. However, my recent experience was a fantabulous one and I need to appreciate two women, who made this journey a happy one. Joyce - Based at the Indigo counters in Hyderabad, automatically upgraded my seat from 4C to 1C, seeing that I am a tall man and would have issues in the back seats. Janett - Air hostess on the flight 6E - 796, departure time 1950, dated 30.3.22. She was extremely hospitable and showed all signs of a great hospitality professional. She was kind, understanding and spoke to all passengers in a polite manner.
RouteHyderabad to Chandigarh
Date FlownMarch 2022

"last time I will fly with Indigo"

Trip Verified | This is for the last time I will fly with Indigo. I had to ask for water (forget anything else), forget choosing free seats. The lights were very dim, making reading impossible. Last time in November 2021 I flew with Indigo from Mumbai to Kolkata. I booked about 20 days or so in advance. Thrice my flight was rescheduled and I had to change my entire programme. I paid extra for a window seat.
RouteMumbai to Chennai