IndiGo

"got what was expected"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Lucknow. I got what was expected and that was low cost flying, and the flight was on time and that's what really matters. The crew was courteous and overall an average flight experience however some seat covers were torn. I hope they clean their aircraft before flights.
RouteJaipur to Lucknow
Date FlownMay 2019

"a box of cashew nuts"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Mumbai. Ticket was booked under corporate fare with meal included. Flight time was 5.20pm and total duration from Jaipur to Mumbai was 1hr 55 min. The cabin crew started serving refreshments at 5.50pm. my seat was 20A. The cabin crew reached my seat at 6.40pm (15 mins prior to landing, the first officer announced landing time of 6.55 pm). The meal was complimentary and being corporate meal it should have been ready but the cabin crew member said she will get back to me with chicken sandwich which she never came back. She even refused to serve anything hot (beverage and/or meal) to me and few other passengers on seats nearby my seat since we were near to landing time. How was it passengers fault that meal was served or about to be served at time of landing. I raised this issue with the cabin crew head and all I got as meal after landing while getting out of aircraft was a box of cashew nuts.
RouteJaipur to Mumbai

"Crew is very nice"

(Israel)

Trip Verified | Male to Mumbai. 3hr flight with 1 class only - no premium or business. Crew is very nice and service oriented although its a low cost airline. We booked what they called 6E - food, drinks and priority during tickets reservation. We got a rice (spicy) and soft drinks. I would not say it was good and for our kids they served the same - so it was kind of waste if time and money - no entertainment on board.
RouteMale to Mumbai
Date FlownApril 2019

"lovely experience until today"

Trip Verified | Kolkata to Delhi. I have been in India for few months and travelled with Indigo few times, and I have always had a lovely experience until today. I’ve arrived to Kolkata. As I went to drop my bag at the check-in desk, a barrier was lower, so I took a shortcut and stepped over it. Straight after staff come up to me and with a intimidating attitude asked me: is everything ok?! At first I didn’t realise, but then I told me in that I should not step over the barrier as a matter of security. Honestly I felt very embarrassed, so I apologies. Few seconds after I saw some older guy doing it, but staff looked away. Then another guy did it in front of him, and staff smiled away. So I asked staff why it was ok for some people to do it and not for me? It was then become aggressive and rude, so I decide to let the argument go. He should be fair with all, no just pick arguments with foreigners so that he can feel good and embarrassing customer in front of all. I hope Indigo can address this with staff and provide him with a customer service training. He is the face of Indigo when people arrive at the airport, and people like him can ruin the reputation of Indigo. Then on the flight they didn’t have changed for cash payments and instead wanted me to buy more things. That was pathetic, they offer a service they should make sure they have changed, it was the first flight in the morning and I was seating 1st row and they didn’t have changes.
RouteKolkata to Delhi

"Very unprofessional"

Trip Verified | Tutocurin to Chennai with IndiGo. Very pathetic. Very unprofessional in handling the excess weight. Felt like I was cheated. I have almost traveled with all major airlines but have never had such a bad experience as today with Indigo. I would give minus five stars if I have the option to do so.
RouteTutocurin to Chennai
Date FlownApril 2019

"staff were all really helpful"

Trip Verified | Jaipur to Bangalore via Mumbai. We were a group of 6 students who happened to miss our flight. The IndiGo staff at the Jaipur airport as well as the security were all really helpful and they helped us get through the critical situation. They were with us till the issue got solved. We will never forget this experience which was turned into a pleasant one by the IndiGo staff.
RouteJaipur to Bangalore via Mumbai

"I felt uncomfortable"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Udaipur. The flight was 25 minutes delayed. During the flight too the cabin crew was rushing about offering snacks to getting the money from the customers. I felt uncomfortable with the crew behavior during the entire flight. I will try to look for better service in the future.
RouteBangalore to Udaipur

"Worth this price"

(New Zealand)

Trip Verified | Udaipur to Mumbai. Beautiful blue plane, one of the best low cost airlines in India. route goes to every corner of India. Flew from a small city to Mumbai, the whole journey was excellent from staff welcoming on board until landing. On time as well. There is no reason to give a score under 10. Worth this price.
RouteUdaipur to Mumbai
Date FlownMarch 2019

"very pleasant and helpful"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Rajahmundry. The staff in both locations was very pleasant and helpful. They went out of their way to accomodate me. I left my laptop and phone in the security check line because I got distracted by all the rigorous questions asked by the security personnel and my stuff got separated from my bags they were checking, so I did not realize I did not put the laptop and phone back in my bag. On the plane I finally realized and we started calling the lost and found at the airport in Hyderabad. They were closed because it was Sunday. In Rajahmundry we spoke with IndiGo personnel and the airport manager who helped me get hold of someone from the airline in Hyderabad and assure me that my articles are secure with them. They even offered to send my stuff via a next available flight but I was coming back the next day, so I was just willing to pick it up then. In Hyderabad staff were very pleasant and helpful and quickly gave me my articles after checking my identity. Someone from Indigo actually went to the security, got my stuff and kept it at the counter. Everyone went above and beyond and I quickly got everything back but knowing that my stuff was safe waiting for me on a Sunday night was very reassuring and stress relieving. Thank you, IndiGo staff. I am not familiar with airlines in India but I would recommend them to anyone who is traveling within the country.
RouteHyderabad to Rajahmundry
Date FlownApril 2019

"rescheduled my flight 3 times"

(Ukraine)

Trip Verified | They rescheduled my flight 3 times without offering any accommodation and even apologizes. They did it at the very last moment when I already couldn’t book another flight from normal company. I payed for direct 6 hours flight from Delhi to Istanbul. Finally they operated 9 hours with a stop in Doha when they even didn’t let passengers to come out from the aircraft!!
RouteDelhi to Istanbul