IndiGo

"Flight delayed around 1.5 hrs"

Trip Verified | Flight delayed around 1.5 hrs and when enquired about reasons, ground staff answers very rude in Gate 8. Not a customer caring staff in a service industry that too in airlines. Culture of Indigo reflects in this kind of staff behavior.
RoutePune to Chennai
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"careless with sensitive luggage"

Trip Verified | Indigo was utterly careless in handing a sensitive item like infant / baby child restraint system (CRS) and caused damage even after we safely handed it to them at the gate. The bag is badly torn and the car seat inside scratched when we received it at the destination. The bag which holds the car seat was expensive too and was not a flimsy one which would have gotten easily torn unless it was handled badly. We use the bag for the car seat exclusively for checking the car seat while flying and have been in 6 flights so far without any issues. It is clear that the seat and bag were subjected to a lot of stress and abrasion and we will forever be doubting the structural integrity of the car seat which is worth over 75k INR due to Indigo's shoddy handling. We made Indigo aware of this issue after we got down and collected the item at VTZ. Without trying to understand the extent of the damage, Indigo's agent blindly offered 500 rupees. We did not accept since just the bag alone costs 10 times that amount. She also tried to push blame on us that the bag was not strong enough to handle air travel. It is appalling that Indigo thinks this is normal handling for a car seat in their business. We left the airport since we disagreed with her 500 rupees offer and did not know what else to do. Agent used our lack of knowledge and did not mention that the correct process is for us file a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) with her and use the PIR to later submit a claim to Indigo later. We later found out that leaving the airport without PIR means that we accepted everything was in good condition and cannot hold Indigo liable anymore. Indigo was careless with sensitive luggage items like a car seat and did not offer a fair resolution even after they were made aware.
AircraftA321-271NX
RouteAhmedabad to Visakhapatnam
Date FlownSeptember 2022

"I asked for nearby seats"

Trip Verified | I was travelling with my kid aged 3 year and 11 months. I asked for nearby seats while check in. But the lady at the security check in desk denied telling its peak season and not possible. Not at all adjustable.
RouteBangalore to Kochi

"seats are just okay"

Trip Verified | A good experience. Its largest Indian airline and with best On time performance. Boarding was swift, aircraft was clean and fresh. It was a late night flight. Departed before time and reached Mumbai before time too. Cabin crew was courteous ,no IFE option, seats are just okay. Overall good experience
AircraftA320Neo
RouteAhmedabad to Mumbai
Date FlownAugust 2022

"they needed to check my credit card"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | I wasn't happy at all. I am a foreigner and I booked the flight at least two months in advance. In these 2 months I received several unsolicited emails for buying extra services (like many airlines do). To days before my flight, when I was in India, I received an email informing that it was time to proceed with web check-in. I did so, but my web check-in failed with with message saying that I was I the "watch queue". I contacted the help desk, which was not very quick, but in the meanwhile I browsed the internet and found out that, since I booked my flight with an international credit card I needed to show the credit card at the check-in. Luckily enough, I brought the credit card with me (it was about to expire, and I have more than one credit card, so I really thought I could leave it at home) otherwise they would have denied boarding. I have no idea why they needed to check my credit card (they didn't explain), and no idea why they didn't send me any email telling me that I needed to show my credit card. Apart for that, it is a low cost, and it is worth what it costs.
RouteDelhi to Mumbai
Date FlownAugust 2022

"good experience with Indigo"

Trip Verified | Another good experience with Indigo, on time departure and arrival, clean fresh cabin, cheerful cabin staff, nothing much to complain with a LCC.
RouteDelhi to Ahmedabad
Date FlownAugust 2022

"I want to thank the team"

Not Verified | I want to take this opportunity to thank the Captain & cabin crew of 6E7475 CCU to IXR and all Indigo team. Last evening i have border 6E 7475 from CCU to IXR the flight was good till it reaches Ranchi before landing we faced gusty weather with heavy rains and winds the pilot was unable to land we touched down the air strip and again fly back then we fly back to CCU then around 11:20 pm the team decides to again reattempt the landing around 12:50 am in Ranchi but again we could not land due to poor visibility. We again fly back to Kolkata. They provided me a 4 star accommodation along with food and arrange a car for pick up and drop. They have also reschedule the flight for the next day. I want to thank the team.
RouteKolkata to Ranchi

"they changed my seat"

(Bangladesh)

Trip Verified | We had confirmed our ticket on 22/07/2022. During confirmation they provided me a seat, which was 9D. But, during the period of Boarding they changed my seat to 33 D without any prior notification. Their luggage handling system tore my luggage cover and there were several scratched on our luggage. They had boarded us on air bridge before making the aircraft ready. For this reason we had to wait on air bridge almost 20 minutes.
RouteGoa to Kolkata
Date FlownAugust 2022

"gate baggage was missing at Delhi airport"

(Myanmar)

Trip Verified | My gate baggage was missing at Delhi airport. At the last minutes of boarding , airline staff asked me to take off the power bank from my gate baggage. And I did. But when I got to Bangkok, my bag was not on flight. Airport staff didn't put my bag in my flight on time. And today is the 5th day, I didn't get any information and the bag yet.
RouteDubai to Bangkok via Delhi
Date FlownJuly 2022

"minimum everything"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Riyadh via Mumbai. Really bad airline and transfer, I haven’t seen this long of a queue at the airport check in. Slow process. Bad uncomfortable seats, minimum everything, as the airplane was under staffed for sure (2 only for a huge airplane). It’s not like the price paid for ticket is even cheap, it’s at the average or even more. But they suck so bad.
RouteBangkok to Riyadh via Mumbai