flydubai

"had a backache for a week"

(Georgia)

Trip Verified | Tbilisi to Dubai. Tiny seats. Had to sit sideways for 3.5 hours, had a backache for a week. Arrival in Dubai to T2, the worst terminal. No metro there, not even an information desk. Very unfriendly for first time visitors. Flight was cheap, but not worth it for all the inconvenience.
RouteTbilisi to Dubai
Date FlownOctober 2019

"fare value is great"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Dubai. It's a decent airline, fare value is great. It was a well maintained aircraft and everything went well. The food quality needs a little improvement. It was not bad but could have been better
Date FlownSeptember 2019

"I have no complaints at all"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Zanzibar. I'm reviewing flydubai cause the aircraft I boarded was Flydubai. Service was at par with Emirates. Food delicious and inflight entertainment great. Overall it was a great journey and I have no complaints at all.
RouteDubai to Zanzibar
Date FlownDecember 2019

"Really appreciate their effort"

Trip Verified | Boarded the flight from Mumbai to Dubai. Seats on both flights were comfortable and aircrafts seemed in good condition. Crew especially was very good on both the sectors. Our 3 year old daughter had a cold on the outbound flight and while descending her ears start to hurting. Cabin crew brought her cookies and candy to ease the pain and also tried to distract her by entertaining her in different ways. Really appreciate their effort and it really meant a lot to us in terms of service. Will surely fly flydubai again.
Date FlownNovember 2019

"performs so poorly at all levels"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | We were travelling from Krakow to Bangkok with Emirates, and flydubai was the operator on the first part of the itinerary, from Krakow to Dubai. We chose this particular flight due to Emirates reputation, and good overall flight duration, due to only 2 hours between one connection and the other. With this being our first experience with flydubai, we were even more surprised to see that the aircraft which was meant for a nearly 6-hour travel has less legroom than low-cost and short-distance flight operators. Next disappointment came with a 40-minute delay in departure causing us a bit of anxiety of whether we will make it on time to our next flight. What came however as the worst part was related to the behaviour of some co-passengers. Several gentlemen sitting behind us obviously had had too much to drink and started acting loudly and would not respond to kind requests to enjoy the flight a bit more quietly. The staff would not only appreciate the remarks of co-passengers being potentially problematic, but continued to sell them alcohol and only at the end of the flight, advised those passengers not to drink anymore on their next flight. This obviously offered no solution to other passengers who had spent hours on board with little possibility to sleep, relax or simply enjoy the flight. Needless to say, due to later departure, we also had to move at high speed across the Dubai airport, and fortunately made it to catch our plane to Bangkok, but it caused us some unnecessary stress especially after a tiring flight. We are displeased to see Emirates partnering with a provider that performs so poorly at all levels, we will not travel with this company again and will discourage others to do so.
RouteKrakow to Dubai

"seat pitch was good"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Dubai. We picked flydubai for our travel and we don’t regret it. Aircraft was well-kept, seats were clean and seat pitch was good. The inflight crew was polite and our flight arrived in Dubai before time. We had a lovely experience.

"avoid this airline"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Hyderabad. Please avoid this airline. This is third class airline operating with Emirates name along with it. I am really not sure what is the connection with Emirates for this airline. It is very cheap in seats, food, staff behavior.
RouteDubai to Hyderabad

"a great experience"

Trip Verified | Dubai to Mumbai, a great experience. flydubai is a budget airline where you can get some really good deals when you book online. Have traveled couple of times this year. I am getting more comfortable with this airline as the cost is low. The aircraft of flydubai is not bad. The food was standard and ok. Customer support is good. I think flydubai is reliable and safe airline to travel.
RouteDubai to Mumbai
Date FlownNovember 2019

"Very happy with the service"

Trip Verified | Flew from Hyderabad to Dubai last month. Service provided by the staff was good and I must applaud them for their effort. I was travelling with my elderly relative and it was a chockablock flight, I requested the staff to give us seats closer to the washroom as my father is a diabetic and needs to use the washroom frequently. Staff at the check-in counter did consider our request and we were provided with the appropriate seats. Also, crew on board was equally helpful throughout the flight. Very happy with the service.
RouteHyderabad to Dubai
Date FlownOctober 2019

"attendants are helpful"

Trip Verified | I took a night fight going home from Mumbai to Dubai. The flight attendants are helpful. I was unable to put my hand luggage on the above cabin as it was all full; the attendant standing nearby came immediately, made space for my bag and helped me put in. Food was decent as it was night flight so dinner was served and I was ok with the quality, could have been better but overall it was a good journey. I would recommend.