flydubai

"the most horrendous experience"

(Pakistan)

Not Verified | My friend recently had the most horrendous experience trying to fly from Dubai to Italy via a connecting flight with flydubai on April 19th, 23:55. Zero Customer Support: Four hours before his flight, on April 19th, he received an email saying he couldn't board due to transit restrictions at Dubai Airport. No accommodation assistance, no attempt to find alternative routes, nothing. With his flight canceled, he faced a serious accommodation issue. There was a flight on April 21st to Milan, but flydubai's website conveniently lacked any option to book it. To make matters worse, flydubai's offices were closed after 5:30 pm on April 19th and would remain closed for the next two days due to the weekend. Even their helpline was useless, and a trip to the airport yielded no solutions. Costly Consequences: Forced to book with another airline, my friend ended up paying 250 euros more than his original flydubai ticket. So, to anyone considering flydubai, save yourself the headache, the heartache, and the extra cash. Fly with a company that actually cares about its customers and offers real solutions, not just empty promises.
RouteKarachi to Pisa via Dubai
Date FlownApril 2024

"worst flight experiences"

Trip Verified | I have been travelling since 30 years with many airlines but first time ever, I am experiencing one of the worst flight experiences with flydubai. They didn't offer any complementary drinks instead they were selling. We had to purchase for all entertainment package including movies, earpods and no customer care whatsoever. This airline is only for money, not for customer care. This is my first and last journey with with this airline.
RouteKathmandu to Dubai
Date FlownMarch 2024

"Worst airline I ever booked"

(Poland)

Not Verified | Worst airline I ever booked. Overpriced for what is offered- basically this is “cheap”airline but charging regular airline price. They do not care about customers! Food is terrible. Our flight was cancelled and the airline did not offer any compensation, hotel etc. We filed a complaint but they simply refused to cover our extra night stay that was caused by the cancellation. Will never make the mistake of flying with them again
RouteDubai to Krabi

"horrible customer service"

(Bahrain)

Not Verified | The most horrible customer service, do not care about their clients experience, greedy to make profit only, back and forth emails same response, asking to call or send an email so manager can solve the issue, manager not available. Game in a never-ending circle. First and last time with Flydubai!
RouteBahrain to Dubai

“Very bad experience”

Not Verified | Very bad experience with flydubai. They made an issue for my laptop bag which was extra than hand luggage and were not letting me board until I paid an extra charge. Every time we carry a laptop bag with us there has never been an issue. The person who was in charge was so rude with me and other customers. In flight we pre ordered my food with my ticket, the cabin crew skipped me in the row while serving food to others, I had to call her and ask for my food which was so unusual. Never had these type of issues.
RouteDubai to Ahmedabad
Date FlownMarch 2024

"providing very bad service"

Not Verified | Flydubai is providing very bad service. Seats are really not comfortable - while checkin they have provided us seats at emergency exit window which do not recline on a 6 hours journey was a suffer for us. Seats are very compact and not comfortable. Meal was not that good quality. They charge for every entertainment activity
RouteEntebbe to Dubai
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"worst Airline I've dealt with"

Trip Verified | The worst Airline I've dealt with, stay away. FlyDubai made us miss our flight, put us down for a No show and we were stuck. Further more, they charged us a No show fee because we had to rebook the flights we were already on to get back home. The worst customer service and treatment. We ended up having to buy the tickets that we already had. Disgusting, avoid at all cost.
RouteDubai to Istanbul
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"worst flight experience I've ever had"

(Iran)

Trip Verified | The worst flight experience I've ever had. The flight had 30 min delay, there was no entertainment and the snack was so terrible. the taxi time was so long on DXB and it took 35 minutes to ride from plane to the terminal on crowded bus, same experience on return flight. They broke my new bag with a big hole on it. I fill claim on airport but get no info from them after 4 days even I called several time to their office. I had to buy new bag and then at last minute, the send me email to come and get new bag and they refuse to pay back the cost instead. I will never try them again
RouteTehran to Dubai
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"The worst flight experience"

(Iran)

Trip Verified | The worst flight experience I ever had was with this airline. On January 28, 2024, I took flight number FZ 1929/EK 2490 from Dubai to Tehran. The behavior of the flight attendants was extremely rude and disrespectful. The children's meal served was of very poor quality and inedible. All services, including the use of personal monitors, were paid. Additionally, there was an empty seat due to a medical issue with one of the passengers who requested to be moved to that seat. Despite the seat being vacant and unsold, the flight attendant demanded money in a very impolite manner for the passenger to switch seats! Personally, I would have preferred to travel by bus instead of this airline.
RouteDubai to Tehran
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"flight attendant rudely answered"

(Kazakhstan)

Not Verified | The flight attendant rudely answered the question of whether we could use the toilet, refusing without explanation how long we would have to wait for takeoff and when such an opportunity would arise.
RouteAstana to Dubai