flydubai

"they weigh all hand luggage"

Trip Verified | Cheap flights but they weigh all hand luggage and try to scam you there. $90 USD for 5kg of luggage. They made me go to an ATM and get cash out (they don’t take card). ATM fee was $5. Never flying with this airline again.
RouteIstanbul to Dubai
Date FlownAugust 2022

"I was five minutes late"

Trip Verified | The worst airline I have ever flown with. They are delayed, leave passengers on the run way waiting in very hot conditions with air conditioning on. The latest flight with them, I was five minutes late, was not allowed to board. I was not transferred to a later flight I had to pay over £1000 British pound for another flight, only 1 hour away . Please do not travel with this airline , it will be the worst experience you could ever imagine .
RouteDoha to Dubai
Date FlownJuly 2022

"never fly with this airline again"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | I will never fly with this airline again. Seats are extremely uncomfortable, definitely not enough staff as they had to run around the plane back and forward attending to people. The entertainment are movies, games, and tv shows which are abundant, and all of these are behind a paywall, but i believe it is worth it. Overall not worth flying Flydubai, as even the cheap price cannot justify the poor flying experience that a person has.
RouteWarsaw to Dubai
Date FlownJuly 2022

"disregard they treat customers with"

Trip Verified | The worst customer service ever! I have booked my ticket yesterday and due to the poor mobile booking application date picker the date selected was 2 days earlier then my actual return date. I called the customer service immediately and they told me that I have to pay modification fee of 200 USD when the entire ticket cost was the same and the ticket on that day was even cheaper! Following the advise of the operator I send an email informing me exactly the same without regard to my request whatsoever. I don’t normally fly with flyDubai but for sure after this experience I will not repeat that. They spoiled my entire vacation before it even started. And not because of this ridiculous policies, but because Of the disregard they treat customers with. If I had a choice I would have never chosen this airline but as at the moment this is the only direct flight to Sofia I have no other choice.
RouteDubai to Sofia
Date FlownJuly 2022

"Worst ever experience with Flydubai"

Trip Verified | Worst ever experience with Flydubai. First shock was given by the guy who are standing before the passenger ques to allow them to go inside while he was asking everybody where are you going. In our turn he asked us and when we answered to Madinah He immediately responded the flight is cancelled. I told him how come it is possible as its a Hajj flight, he said don't know go to flydubai counter. We went over there and they said its not cancelled, rather delayed, you can go and take the boarding pass. We took the boarding pass and went inside. The other shock was inside when the flight was delayed initially for 1hr then later showed in the screen almost more than 3 hrs - nobody explaining and no announcement made that what is going on. Then our return flight with same airline but from Jeddah, which although boarding on right time but delayed about 1 hr and we were sitting in the plane without proper air-conditioning and nobody announced the delay and the Captain didn't say any single word in the whole flight about the delay or do apology.
RouteDubai to Madinah
Date FlownJuly 2022

"expected way more from this airline"

(Iran)

Not Verified | I expected way more from this airline due to the fact that the money they ask for approximately equals the ticket price of high-level airlines like Qatar Airways or so. For sure it does not worth the money. They do not provide the service at all (they did not have any blankets even though we were okay to pay for them) or they sell the service (which is expected and okay if you are traveling with inexpensive airlines but that does not include flydubai for sure). The staff was not helping at all even though they would promise to.
RouteShiraz to Budapest via Dubai
Date FlownJune 2022

"2 hours waiting on the plane without AC"

(Saudi Arabia)

Trip Verified | Its one if the worst experience I have had in this past few months. They let us burn and waiting for the Maintenance to do their job. Probably we spent 2 hours waiting on the plane without AC. It’s only shows and Approve the lack of supervision and how decision can make a different. This should not happen and we should not waiting for someone to happen and trying to fix it.
RouteBaku to Dubai
Date FlownJuly 2022

"definition of Paying more for Less"

(Bahrain)

Trip Verified | I had sworn to never fly with Flydubai after an 8 hour delay in 2016. However, after booking with Emirates I had no choice but to choose the codeshare agreement inbound flight with Flydubai because everything else was sold out due to the long weekend in Bahrain. DXB’s Terminal 2 (T2) is a flea market and there is nowhere to sit and eat in addition to the toilets smelling. Of course we were crammed in buses with zero distancing measures. The plane was super hot and the crew members looked like they were about to pass out. The Air Conditioners didn’t work properly and there was no monitors for in-flight entertainment. We were also provided with Flydubai’s baggage allowance which was less than Emirates. I can’t forgive Emirates for their codeshare flights via Flydubai because they are the literal definition of “Paying more for Less”. Flydubai is not even that cheap anymore when it comes to regional (GCC) flights. Avoid if you have other options. The staff were friendly and the male crew member in the economy cabin was very patient.
RouteDubai to Bahrain
Date FlownJuly 2022

"not recommend it to anyone"

(Slovakia)

Not Verified | I had to change my flight but was asked to pay 450$ for each person and we are a family of 5, so I decided to was better to refund and it’s was refundable with penalty, unfortunately the penalty was 90% of the ticket, and even 10% was not refund in cash but voucher that has to be used only with fly Dubai and by same person only. I would not recommend it to anyone.
RouteIstanbul to Dubai
Date FlownJuly 2022

"not providing good service"

Trip Verified | Very poor management, flight delay too much. Very bad environment of flight, AC cooling very poor during this summer of Dubai. They are not providing good service.
RouteDubai to Jeddah