flydubai

"awful experience with FlyDubai"

(Ukraine)

Not Verified | I had an awful experience with FlyDubai, very surprised, upset and disappointed. The customer services is awful and did not solve the issue with my broken carry-on luggage, they did not want to take responsibility of how their employees work and how they behave. I had no hand luggage except one small box with fragile porcelain item inside, which I was carrying on with me. Right in the moment when I was getting on a plane, the Flydubai representative insisted on giving the box to the airplane baggage compartment (as well as hand luggages of other passengers) telling that there is no space left inside the plane and I am not able to take my hand luggage with me. I was begging him to let me take me fragile box with me on the board but he refused my request and took it from me. In addition when I took my seat, I mentioned that there was still plenty of space for the hand luggage so I really did not understand why he had not allowed passengers to take our hand luggage inside. When I took my baggage upon arrival of course the item inside the box was broken. When I wrote plenty of times to the FlyDubai customer support patiently describing the situation with photos, the only responses I received were the stupid automatic responses that they are not "responsible for damaged checked baggage". They are even not reading my emails explaining that it was not the checked baggage, it was the carry-on hand luggage. Very disappointed. Do not want to fly with them any more.
RouteDubai to Kyiv
Date FlownJanuary 2022

"shame the staff can't be upgraded"

Trip Verified | The cabin crew on this flight were a disgrace. After take off they were all at the back of the plane eating croissants and drinking coffee. As they didn't want anyone to disturb their little get together they put engaged on the toilets and if anyone stood up they told them to sit down because of turbulence. The skies were clear and not a bump the whole time. After a while I insisted on using the toilet and one stewardess asked another if its ok, she retorted "whatever" and didn't even turn around. This was their attitude the whole flight, disinterested in customers, doing the minimum possible, and being rude. Positive: planes are upgraded and nice, shame the staff can't be upgraded and nice as well.
RouteDubai to Zagreb
Date FlownDecember 2021

"worst airline that I've experienced"

(Qatar)

Trip Verified | It's the worst airline that I've experienced in my life. Do not book it. Everything is so low class and very very poor service. From the staff at airport. They speak to you like you fly for free! Very rude. Almost everyone. On board the seat is very bad. They give you 2 croissant. I couldn't even move my legs. On the way back. I decided to upgrade to business class on board as they had 1 seat left. They called me from eco seat to business seat. I sat there for 15 mins they came to take payment. Said my card doesn't go through. Said not accepted debit card only credit card. I only have prepaid credit card. So I told them take my cash and take the rest from prepaid credit card since inside not enough what they want but I do have cash. Only lacking 400 qar and prepaid credit card has .. they said no, can't. No Internet for me to contact my husband to refill the credit card. Not accept cash. Not accept debit card. They kicked me out to same eco seat I was so embarrassed No morals.
RouteDoha to Dubai
Date FlownDecember 2021

"never fly with this airline again"

Not Verified | Lost baggage, which seems to be a common occurrence with Flydubai. Very small seats making flight uncomfortable. I will never fly with this airline again. Every convenience must be paid for. They don't seem to be able to handle transit flights with checked in luggage.
RouteTirana to Zanzibar via Dubai
Date FlownDecember 2021

"Awful experience all in all"

Trip Verified | Started with the check in they were very unorganised, they had all designations in same queue and we almost missed our flight because of them. The leg space is very small, and seats are not comfortable at all. On our flight back to Dubai, we landed at 4:30 am and were waiting until 7 am and our luggage didn't come out yet. Awful experience all in all.
RouteDubai to Zanzibar
Date FlownDecember 2021

"forgot all bags in Dubai during transit"

(Mauritania)

Trip Verified | I traveled this flight on 2 November from Dubai to Ahmedabad. however, they forgot all bags in Dubai during transit. unfortunately, I declare about by 3 bag missing but till 2 days no reply even I call often his office number. Even I come from west Africa to celebrate Diwali I don't have any personal belong clothes or things which I bought from there. I don't know how they manage flight schedule and language management because it's worse.
RouteDubai to Ahmedabad
Date FlownNovember 2021

"inflight service excellent"

Trip Verified | I was pleasantly surprised with how professional and friendly the cabin crew were on this flight. The head purser was exceptional in the Business class cabin. It was a shame that there was a last minute aircraft sub from the B737Max but the cabin was clean and immaculate. The amenities were good and inflight service excellent given the length of the flight.
RouteDubai to Male
Date FlownOctober 2021

"like to thank the cabin crew"

Trip Verified | I would like to thank the cabin crew on the flight from Kolkata to Dubai. We were travelling with 2 toddlers from our family vacation. Toddlers were restless during the flight and disturbing other passengers. The Cabin crew were very considerate, understanding our situation and trying their best to manage the situation. Emily, the air hostess even entertained and kept my son occupied for a while to calm his energy down.
RouteKolkata to Dubai
Date FlownSeptember 2021

"Stay away from them"

(Bahrain)

Trip Verified | Will deduct unjustified amount from your refund even if they cancelled ticket themselves. Why consumers are punished with this deduction during hard pandemic time Absolutely fraudulent company. Exploit consumers during hardest times of Pandemics. Will deduct huge amount even if cancel ticket themselves. Stay away from them.
RouteBahrain to Faisalabad via Dubai
Date FlownApril 2020

"I wouldn't recommend this airline"

(Albania)

Trip Verified | We were flying from Tirana to Male, Maldives for honeymoon. Our baggage didn't arrive and then they said we will check they answer very late in emails or don't answer at all. We were having a very difficult time in Maldives because we don't have any clothes with us. And two days remaining to our vacation now, still no baggage still, no information. I wouldn't recommend this airline.
RouteTirana to Male via Dubai