flydubai

"providing very bad service"

Not Verified | Flydubai is providing very bad service. Seats are really not comfortable - while checkin they have provided us seats at emergency exit window which do not recline on a 6 hours journey was a suffer for us. Seats are very compact and not comfortable. Meal was not that good quality. They charge for every entertainment activity
RouteEntebbe to Dubai
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"worst Airline I've dealt with"

Trip Verified | The worst Airline I've dealt with, stay away. FlyDubai made us miss our flight, put us down for a No show and we were stuck. Further more, they charged us a No show fee because we had to rebook the flights we were already on to get back home. The worst customer service and treatment. We ended up having to buy the tickets that we already had. Disgusting, avoid at all cost.
RouteDubai to Istanbul
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"worst flight experience I've ever had"

(Iran)

Trip Verified | The worst flight experience I've ever had. The flight had 30 min delay, there was no entertainment and the snack was so terrible. the taxi time was so long on DXB and it took 35 minutes to ride from plane to the terminal on crowded bus, same experience on return flight. They broke my new bag with a big hole on it. I fill claim on airport but get no info from them after 4 days even I called several time to their office. I had to buy new bag and then at last minute, the send me email to come and get new bag and they refuse to pay back the cost instead. I will never try them again
RouteTehran to Dubai
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"The worst flight experience"

(Iran)

Trip Verified | The worst flight experience I ever had was with this airline. On January 28, 2024, I took flight number FZ 1929/EK 2490 from Dubai to Tehran. The behavior of the flight attendants was extremely rude and disrespectful. The children's meal served was of very poor quality and inedible. All services, including the use of personal monitors, were paid. Additionally, there was an empty seat due to a medical issue with one of the passengers who requested to be moved to that seat. Despite the seat being vacant and unsold, the flight attendant demanded money in a very impolite manner for the passenger to switch seats! Personally, I would have preferred to travel by bus instead of this airline.
RouteDubai to Tehran
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"flight attendant rudely answered"

(Kazakhstan)

Not Verified | The flight attendant rudely answered the question of whether we could use the toilet, refusing without explanation how long we would have to wait for takeoff and when such an opportunity would arise.
RouteAstana to Dubai
Date FlownFebruary 2024

"If you are late for a check in"

Trip Verified |  The most horrible unreliable disrespectful company ever. If you are late for a check in just little bit and there is still 1.5 hour till the departure - they won't let you in and won't refund. If they delay by 1.5h - it's totally fine, no apologies or any compensation. I got a more convenient flight from Male (which of course costed more than a less convenient timing) not to wait for too long. And they delayed and i still had to wait for many hours at the airport!! If they don't like something - they don't let you in, and no refund
RouteMale to Dubai
Date FlownJanuary 2024

“extremely rude and very unpleasant”

Trip Verified | Never again, I had an extremely bad experience with this airline in Dubai terminal 2, my flight was Toronto to Addis Ababa via Dubai. I stayed in Dubai for 6 days and had an extra luggage which I paid 100 cad dollars in Canada for. While I was in Dubai I called Flydubai how much an extra luggage would cost and I was informed that I was allowed two luggage, total of 40 kilos. The day of my flight I was informed at the counter that I had to pay 215 US dollars for the second luggage. I explained to them that I actually paid 100 Canadian dollars for the extra luggage which is roughly 80 US dollars for a 15 hour flight, and made no sense to pay 215 USD for a 5 hour flight, which I was actually informed by them over the phone that it was free. They were extremely rude and very unpleasant to deal with. I had no choice but to pay. My ordeal never stopped here, after passing through security and got to my gate, they started weighing my personal bag, and asked me to pay again for the "extra weight" in my personal bag, as they only allowed 7 kilograms per passenger and my personal bag was slightly overweight, it was about 8.4 kilograms. Please be careful with this airline, as for me or my family or friends, never again.
RouteDubai to Ethiopia
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"gone done from bad to pathetic now"

Trip Verified | The airline service has gone done from bad to pathetic now. The condition of aircraft, the crew response and the service is pathetic now. Will never recommend to anyone even if they starts giving tickets for free. Its shame to say flydubai is part of Emirates group.
AircraftBoeing 737 max
RouteDubai to Mumbai
Date FlownDecember 2023

"hands down the worse flight ever"

(Bahrain)

Trip Verified | The worst airline ever. I have a round trip from Bahrain to Dubai and back, the flight was late on both trips. The luggage system is very bad and the cabin crew failed to assist me with the bags. I asked 3 times for a cup of tea. The first was before the flight even took off, the cabin crew told me on the final request that "we will land soon. I will give you once we land". I told him not to bother because I can get it from any coffeeshop in the airport. It's hands down the worse flight ever.
RouteDubai to Bahrain
Date FlownDecember 2023

“Worst airline I have ever flown”

(Pakistan)

Trip Verified | Worst airline I have ever flown. If I pay for flydubai why I am getting a SmartWings plane. Seats are broken and no leg space. Complete disaster. Never ever use flydubai. They took an extra 200aed luggage fee from me for duty free items also.
RouteDubai to Karachi