Edelweiss Air

Edelweiss Air customer review

We flew Edelweissair to Cancun (Mexico) in in their Business Class. Business class was 1000 Dollar cheaper then on American Airlines or Iberia. Very personal and friendly service. Excellent menu they even served fresh Ice Cream in cones! Nice snack before landing in Orlando (stopover). The only negative point was this stop in the United States. Security checks were very annoying.

Edelweiss Air customer review

I flew Edelweiss to Antalya a couple of days ago and back on its only A-330. The service was excellent and cabin crew very friendly. More movies would have been great. The plane was flown by CEO Kistler on the leg to Antalya. Unfortunately check-in at Antalya took relatively long since only 3 counters were open for an A-330-flight.

Edelweiss Air customer review

I have been flying Edelweiss Air twice since last year from Zurich airport and I have never had any problems of any kind. The staff were friendly and efficient the flights were on time and the aircraft (A320) were clean and modern. Two weeks ago I flew ZRH-JMK (Mykonos) in Comfort Class. You just have to pay an additional fee of CHF 100.- one way and you can sit at rows 1 to 3 - the service is better and you don't have to pay for alcoholic beverages. To my opinion Edelweiss Air is an excellent airline considering the fact that it is a charter airline.