easyJet

easyJet customer review

Rome (FCO) to Athens - July 2013. We flew Easy Jet from Rome to Athens and found the overall experience pretty good. The crew were pleasant enough and professional. The airplane while a little dated worked fine with adequate leg room (economy). I believe a small snack was provided for this rather short flight. No on board entertainment again due to it being a short flight. Flight was on time and progressed without any issues. We would fly with Easy Jet again!

easyJet customer review

Well it's a budget airline and you get what you pay for I suppose. I flew last year from Bristol to Inverness as I often do. I checked to see if the flight was on time before I left and it was. By the time I arrived at the airport it was delayed. So I went online to check the flight status and it still said "on time". I went down to the Easyjet counter on the ground floor to report this (politely at first) and was met by a miserable woman who brushed me off. When I (still politely) persisted she simply ignored me. I then told her (not very politely) that I would report the matter to Easyjet to which she replied she did not work for Easyjet but for another company contracted by Easyjet to handle enquiries! What a nonsense. The flight itself eventually left some time later and arrived without incident. But I made a full report of my experience with their staff at Bristol Airport known to them in writing for which I received an grudging apology.

easyJet customer review

I am completely appalled by how EasyJet is managed. I brought a tiny rolling suitcase with me to London when I flew there from Nice and on the way back they forced me to pay £40 to check the suitcase. The staff member who forced me to pay was completely unprofessional and told me I wouldn't be flying if I didn't check the bag. I will never fly EasyJet again.

easyJet customer review

Newcastle to Amsterdam. We found the check in lady unhelpful when we said we would like to put our hand luggage in the hold she said their would be plenty of room onboard as the flight was not full. We were in row 26 and upon boarding there was no room for my daughters luggage and it had to go in an overhead locker at row 3 when telling a crew member where she was sitting they shrugged and said never mind. The staff at Amsterdam airport were much more helpful and pleasant.

easyJet customer review

BOD-LYS: Easy boarding flight service is at a minimum but the crew were friendly and patient. easyjet is a low cost airline but comparable in quality to many other "regular airlines".
Cabin Staff Service N/A

easyJet customer review

Flight out to Almeria on 19th was good good service (although I was asleep most of it) however flight back on the 28th was terrible the check in queue was delayed and no one thought to tell us why plane was delayed when we finally got onboard. Onboard they had run out of food due to not ordering enough then was rude about it did not apologise and carried on could not believe how terrible the staff was they was all over the place! Will be avoid easy jet in the future!

easyJet customer review

SEN to EDI 22nd July out 25th back. This airline just gets better and better. Boarding fine both ways. The friendliest cabin crew both ways who did really well to serve the full flight going despite short flight time. The captain was the same both ways who even came out of the cockpit both ways to say good bye. Now almost as good as a full fare airline.

easyJet customer review

Out and back from Gatwick to Dusseldorf. Both flights were very busy but the new pre-assigned seating meant there was no scrum and everything went smoothly. I have no complaints at all both flights on time and crew excellent.

easyJet customer review

LGW-JMK-LGW easyJet now offer a good variety of the Greek Islands in their network and we got a good deal advance purchase of around £250 per person. Arrived at check in for our 6am flight about 90 minutes before expecting huge queues. However the new self check-in desks are spread around and staff directed us to one with few people. There was a bit of a delay getting the system to accept the bags but this may have been user error! Gatwick security an absolute breeze even at this very busy time - through in under 4 minutes and service with a smile. Time for a quick coffee before heading to gate. Onboard warm welcome by a very chipper crew and we were away bang on time. Inflight we were well looked after and arrived early. Return equally good with an especially lovely cabin crew. I genuinely don't understand constant negativity towards easyJet. They offer exceptional value and are reliable and customer focused.

easyJet customer review

Having never flown with EJ before (by choice) I ended up flying with them 3 times in one week! I was very surprised at how professional everything was. Two out of the three flights were on time although the third one was late and pandemonium ensued at Faro airport. All flights were comfortable the in-flight food and drink was fairly priced and the staff cheerful and attentive. I now would certainly not dismiss EJ when next looking for a flight.