China Southern Airlines

"Thanks to the ground service staff "

(China)

Trip Verified | Thanks to the ground service staff of Guangzhou Baiyun Airport. Without their assistance and help, the plan of going abroad this time could not be completed. The two made dozens of phone calls to communicate with colleagues about the ticket issues, and then rushed to the security checkpoints at the airport with us to overcome all difficulties to help us get through the security check and board the plane.
RouteGuangzhou to Manila
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"thank the staff of China Southern Airlines"

Trip Verified | I would like to take the time to sincerely thank the staff of China Southern Airlines and the ground crew at the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport for providing the most exceptional service and experience. While attending the flight, I was told that my dog is required to be masked and leashed. At the moment I didn’t know what to do and as I started to panic, airport ground crew staff Penny quickly reached out and assisted me in solving the problem. She approached the flight captain and negotiated for granting permission. I would also like to thank the flight attendants for their enthusiasm and professionalism. My experience with the China Southern Airline at the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport -departing from Guangzhou to LAX- truly brought me warmth during this cold winter. Thank you again to all who helped!
RouteGuangzhou to Los Angeles
Date FlownJanuary 2021

"staff were very friendly to me"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | I would like thank you for your help, without you I shouldn't have arrived Milan, Considering the situation of the Coronavirus, the staff of the ground service reminded me that I should have prepared a test of Covid-19 with two languages, the customs may check it later. China Southern staff were very friendly to me, and the advice was useful, thanks to their help I was landing successfully in Milan, Thanks for you hardworking in this difficult situation, wish you all the best.
RouteGuangzhou to Paris
Date FlownDecember 2020

"staff were very friendly"

(China)

Trip Verified | Due to the coronavirus, the process of returning to China is very complicated. Fortunately, I chose China Southern Airlines. The staff were very friendly and solved all the problems I encountered in a timely manner. Special thanks to the ground service staff of the International Arrivals. They answered my various questions in time and helped me a lot. Thank you for your patience and friendliness.
RouteTokyo to Guangzhou
Date FlownDecember 2020

"service of the stewardesses was very good"

(China)

Trip Verified | Due to the epidemic situation, there was no food on the plane, but everyone have a bag of snacks, including water, biscuits, orange juice, chocolate and potato chips. The service of the stewardesses was very good. After arriving in Guangzhou, get off the plane in order, then take the number to go through the customs and nucleic acid test, finally wait for the luggage, and wait in line for the bus to send to the isolation hotel. The whole process is fast and orderly, and the attitude of the staff is very good. I was really nervous when I got off the plane. It was my first time to experience these procedures and I'm alone but I didn't feel flustered and scared because of her help.
AircraftCZ3062
RouteSeoul to Guangzhou
Date FlownDecember 2020

"like to thank all the staff"

(China)

Trip Verified | Since we are the first group of people to go to India since the outbreak of COVID-19, staff was worried about whether we can enter India. If we are refused by Indian customs, we will face the risk of detention. Therefore, Sandy immediately checked the latest government policies and asked his superiors for confirmation. Since we went to the airport relatively late and there was only 1 hour left to register, we were very anxious, but Sandy and her colleagues have been pacifying us and actively confirming the details of the policy. Finally, with 30 minutes left before the plane took off, it was confirmed that our visa validity period was in compliance with India’s new policy requirements. The staff immediately helped us through all the formalities, and thoughtfully guided us directly to the green channel without queuing and boarding directly. And she also communicated with the Paris airport staff who we transferred, so that our check-in in Paris was also very smooth. Here, I would like to thank all the staff of China Southern Airlines, especially Sandy Deng for their help.
RouteGuangzhou to Paris

"Thanks to staff"

Trip Verified | I want to acknowledge and say a very big thank you to Ms He because you help me found my wallet at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport on December 9. I was quite upset when I found I had lost my wallet and sought help from airport staff immediately. I am very anxious because not only money, but also passport and Canada permanent resident card in my wallet. At that time, I had already passed customs, so finding it was very difficult. Thanks to staff for helping me find my wallet along the way, and finally found it at the luggage inspection. I cannot thank you enough for your act of kindness.
RouteGuangzhou to Vancouver
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"service attitude is very good"

(China)

Trip Verified | Due to the omission of the documents, I missed this flight. I am very grateful to China Southern Airlines staff for helping to reschedule my flight, and they took the initiative to leave my contact information. Timely remind me of my flight time and other relevant information, the service attitude is very good, so I give praise to the staff of China Southern Airlines.
RouteGuangzhou to Amsterdam
Date FlownNovember 2020

"thank you very much!"

(China)

Trip Verified | During the epidemic, when I took a Shanghai-Guangzhou international flight to Japan, I left my passport on the previous flight. However, the person who received the text message was the seat next to me. Fortunately, the seat next to me and I were friends on the same journey. But the time is very embarrassing at night. The door opens at 9 a.m. to collect the lost property, and the flight is about to take off at 8:50. It will definitely be too late. Moreover, a lot of procedures need to be prepared for the epidemic to fly to the world. I have already booked a chartered car and thought about not being able to catch the plane. I asked countless staff and phone calls at the airport from early morning until dawn. Most of the answers I got were waiting for the door to open. Later, when I asked the check-in director, I saw a glimmer of hope. She told me that I would try my best. I called many departments, and then I got my passport before boarding. It was my own mistake that made me catch the plane, thank you very much!
RouteGuangzhou to Tokyo Narita
Date FlownOctober 2020

"service attitude was very good"

(China)

Trip Verified | Thank you very much to staff, she professionally helped me solve the problem of the upgrade. Because of the problem of automatic lock-up, she put herself in the shoes of the passengers. She was worried about a series of troublesome issues such as refunds due to unsuccessful upgrades. After the confirmation was successful, An Xin personally sent us to the security check-in counter. The service attitude was very good. Thank her for her professionalism! This part of my trip to China Southern Airlines has become more relaxed and happy and at ease. Next time, I will choose professional China Southern Airlines.非常感谢,她专业的帮我解决了升舱的问题,因为无法自动锁仓的问题,她设身处地为乘客着想,她担心升舱不成功而发生退款等一系列麻烦的问题,一直处理到确认成功后,才安心亲自送我们到了安检登机处,服务态度很好,感谢她的专业!让我这一段南航之旅,变得更加轻松愉快与安心,下一次,更会选择专业的南方航空。
RouteGuangzhou to Bangkok

China Southern Airlines Photos

China Southern Airlines is a state-owned airline and a member of SkyTeam alliance. Its main hub airport is Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, the airline operates more than 600 passenger aircraft, including Boeing 787, Boeing 777 and Boeing 737 and Airbus A380, A330, A321, A320 and A319. China Southern Airlines fleet is ranked the largest in Asia and the fifth largest in the world.

FIRST CLASS

A380 is equipped with eight private flat-bed suites. IFE is via a 23-inch flat-screen LCD TV. Boeing 787 and A330 have 4 cocoon seats, and IFE is via a 17 or 19-inch LCD TV.

flat_seatsFlat bed seat / suite
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
DiningOn demand dining
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas / Sleepsuit
AmenitiesAmenity kit

BUSINESS CLASS

A380 seats recline to a full flat bed. IFE is via a 15-inch flat-screen LCD TV. Boeing 787 / A330 seats recline to full flat bed with 2x2x2 cabin layout. IFE via 15-inch LCD TV.

LONG HAUL
flat_seatsFlat bed seat
power_iconIn-seat &/or USB power
AVODAudio / video on demand
DiningOn demand dining (*not all flights)
WinesFine wines & beverage service
SleepingPillows & duvet / blanket
PyjamasPyjamas / Sleepsuit
AmenitiesAmenity kit

ECONOMY CLASS

China Southern Airlines cabin/seat layouts can be viewed on the Seat Map in menu below.

Seat pitchSeat pitch : 31-33 ins
Seat widthSeat width : 17.2 - 17.5 ins
No WiFiOnboard WiFi
power_iconUSB power (*not all flights)
DiningComplimentary meals
WinesComplimentary beverages & wines
SleepingPillows & blankets

LOUNGES

At Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, premium customers have use of the China Southern Airlines First and Business class lounge.

Lounge SeatingExpansive seating options
SleepingBedrooms
2_6_spacer

» China Southern Lounge reviews

SEAT MAPS

View aircraft seat maps for China Southern Airlines fleet. We have provided you a direct link to China Southern Fleet information page, where the most up-to-date information should be available.
» View Seat Maps

IFE

China Southern Airlines provides 600+ hours of entertainment programs on newest aircraft where audio/video program systems are installed.
» View latest IFE Guide

ONBOARD DINING

First Class entrée dish

Business Class beef noodle soup

FIRST CLASS : REVIEW

A modern Boeing 787 with comfortable flat bed, nice comfort attributes and amenities, reasonable IFE, attentive and friendly staff../

» Read the Flight Review