Cebu Pacific

"airline is by far the worst ever"

Not Verified | This airline is by far the worst ever. None of the staff were helpful. They won’t even answer your questions properly. I have flown a lot around the Philippines and all there flights are regularly delayed. After long line ups and disorganized booths, we were 5 minutes later than the cut off (3:10 for a 4:00pm flight) back to Manila. The staff did nothing to help when they could have, and made us pay for additional tickets for the a later flight. This was really horrible service as the airport very very small. And to make it even worst the flight we had to pay extra for got delayed be 1.5 hours.
RouteBoracay to Manila
Date FlownJuly 2022

"This is just mind blowing and appalling"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | This is the worst airline I have encountered and I travel extensively. Their policies are deceitful and customer service is not willing to help or even explain their policies at all. I went to check in for my flight and had already paid for my bags when I had purchased my flight. When I checked they were charging me an additional 4,000 pesos for my bags which I never even selected. When I brought this error up twice with customer service they said they could not help because I did not screenshot the error. Of course I did not screenshot any error because that amount was reflected on my account without me doing absolutely anything. Even worse they just told me that if I did not settle the balance they would not let me board the flight. This is just mind blowing and appalling.
RouteManila to Jakarta

"would not recommend"

(South Africa)

Trip Verified | Dubai to Manila. There are a few issues I'd like to mention: 1. I arrived in Dubai at 00.20 on 15 July. My connecting flight, which was supposed to depart at 04.55, was delayed until 10.10 am (without explanation). The airline bought one free McDonald's meal for every customer, but in my opinion, that did not make up for a 5 hour delay. 2. When I made my booking, it was made clear that there would be no food available on the flight. However, once on the flight, I noticed that other passengers had been able to pre-book meals. It would have been nice if this option were available to me to - would have saved me from having to buy food at ridiculous prices in Dubai airport. 3. I understand that this is a budget airline, but the low cost is not worth the discomfort. The seats are tiny and do not recline. There is no inflight entertainment. This flight was almost 10 hours long and it was incredibly uncomfortable. The restrooms were dirty and smelled bad. 4. When we landed in Manila, the captain announced that because of the red thunder, there would be a slight delay in de-boarding. After about 20 minutes, he announced that the terminal we were supposed to use for de-boarding was occupied by another airline because of the disruption of the thunderstorm. He said we would wait for 10-15 minutes. This went on for two hours, with him periodically announcing that it would only be another 10-15 minutes. After the 6 hour delay and almost 10 hour flight, this pushed me past my breaking point. The pilot said it was beyond their control. I don't know if I believe that, but even if that were true, the airline/pilot could surely have come up with something better than repeating the same lie for two hours. I will never fly with this airline again, and would not recommend anyone else to do so.
RouteDubai to Manila
Date FlownJuly 2022

"prices aren’t worth the inconvenience"

Trip Verified | Super late - due to mechanical issues, sat on tarmac for three hours before finally deplaning at 1:30 am and told that we need to wait until at least 3:30 am for our flight. Given crackers and water on the plane. My flight to Manila from Dubai was also late, causing me to miss my next flight. The cheap prices aren’t worth the inconvenience and waste of my time.
RouteManila to Dubai
Date FlownJuly 2022

"staff were incredibly friendly and apologetic"

Trip Verified | I just flew with Cebu Pacific who provided an absolutely amazing service, plane was delayed for 2 hours and provided a pot noodle, chocolate biscuits and bottled water. The staff were incredibly friendly and apologetic. these things happen, and the service was great
RoutePuerto Princesa to Cebu City
Date FlownJuly 2022

"worst ground service ever"

(Philippines)

Not Verified | The worst ground service ever. Paid for extra baggage of 20 kg apparently should be in 1 big luggage charged extra for having 2 small baggage, or package it as one, which is the same price (will pay again going back). She placed us in different seats as a family.
RouteManila to Caticlan
Date FlownJune 2022

"The single worst airline experience"

(Hong Kong)

Trip Verified | The single worst airline experience of my life. This airline is a joke. Absolute disgrace to abandon passengers in Manila airport with no food, water or information! Would definitely have not booked had I known this is how they treat passengers
RouteBangkok to Hong Kong via Manila
Date FlownMay 2022

"it was good flight by Cebu Pacific"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | MNL-BKK-MNL in this beautiful single-aisle aircraft. MNL to BKK was on time while the return was delayed for about an hour which by fine by me. Pre-ordered meal was OK, the usual bland airline meal. Was able to win in one of their fun games. All in all it was good flight by Cebu Pacific.
AircraftA320 NEO
RouteManila to Bangkok
Date FlownApril 2022

"They retime the flight 5 times"

Trip Verified | My flight was May 6th 2022. The day before the flight they email me that the flight will be delayed to 2:40am instead to the original time which is 1:45 am. I checked in and waited for the time in front of the gate . But when I checked at the flight information board they re timed it at 3:20am (not sure for the exact time) and boarding gate changed too. As the time nearing they change it again to 4:00am and lastly they change the time again to 5:20am. They retime the flight 5 times. Its very upsetting. I went to the airport early to avoid the queue. Ended up staying in the airport for 8 hours before boarding. They delayed the flight without anyone talk to us what is happening. We are all tired. And we don't have a choice to sleep on the chair and floor.
RouteSingapore to Manila
Date FlownMay 2022

"The worst customer service"

Trip Verified | I was in transit from Manila to Cebu via Philippine Airlines, flight from Manila to Cebu was scheduled to depart 10:20am and then i was to transit Cebu to Dumaguete at 12:30pm, via Cebu Pacific. Unfortunately, the PAL flight was a bit delayed and we did not land in Cebu until around 11;40am. I ran to the Cebu Pacific counter which was still open as they were waiting for another transit passenger who was flying Cebu Pacific from Manila. I did not have any check in baggage so i was ready to board. Cebu Pacific staff told me i could not board and that i missed the flight and that all passengers have boarded! I was then ignored after that! When the other transit passenger arrived who flew Cebu Pacific from Manila, they entertained this passenger and told her she can board as long as she did not have any check in baggage! I was aghast and shocked when i heard that they were going to board the other passenger who was at least 20 minutes behind me but would refuse me boarding when i did not have any check in baggage. I told them how unfair i have been treated just because i did not fly Cebu Pacific from Manila, i was pretty much ignored. The staff had no regard for my well being and safety. I could have boarded that flight, instead i had to stay overnight in Cebu to catch the flight the following day. I would never fly Cebu Pacific again. The worst customer service i have ever experienced from an Airline.
RouteCebu to Dumaguete