Cebu Pacific

“Disinterested crew”

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Cebu Pacific is more realistically Cebu pathetic. Disinterested crew, hard uncomfortable seats, bus gates, dirty planes. Really it was a sad airline to have to fly with and I won't do it again.
RouteManila to Caticlan
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"this airline is on another level"

Trip Verified | Only fly with this airline if you want to ruin your holiday spirit or have no other choice. I'm just hoping they file for bankruptcy soon. We all most know airlines are cash grabbing companies with bad service but this airline is on another level.
RouteCebu to Boracay
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"disorganized and cancel flights"

Not Verified |  This is by far the worst airline I've ever travelled with. They are horribly disorganized and cancel flights. They deliberately make everything difficult and customer service is the worst. You try their online chat and the agent disconnects and doesn't reply. Over and over. You literally can't change a flight with them, but they can cancel you with no notice.
RouteBacolod to Manila
Date FlownNovember 2023

"not having the appropriate manners"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | My wife recently had heart surgery and could therefore not walk fast enough. Because being Filipina she has to queue on a different passport control line. I, therefore, arrived at the gate earlier. When making the staff aware of my wife's heart problem and her not being able to walk fast, they asked me "why would we care?" When turning around to sit back down after this interaction, one of your employees spoke in Tagalog to the others and all laughed. Is this the service one can expect from Cebu Pacific? What kind of airline is this? What do they write in their hiring add "Searching for the most unqualified, most useless person available. Not liking to interact with people, and not having the appropriate manners for that matter, is mandatory"?
RouteManila to Hanoi
Date FlownDecember 2023

"online check in line is always so much longer"

(Philippines)

Not Verified | I don’t understand why the online check in line is always so much longer than the regular check in line. Also, why offer a smart check-in option only to get a piece of paper printed out saying “please take boarding pass from the check in counter”. This airline needs better and more efficient way of checking people in.
RouteNarita to Clark
Date FlownJanuary 2024

"Horrible service and attitude"

Not Verified | Was told my flight is canceled. I had to book a new one and was told I can request a refund. Did exactly this. Then I was told it’s actually not canceled. I already made a lot of extra costs (Extra hotel nights, and new booking). They were ‘happy to announce’ it was not canceled. I explained them they told me it’s canceled. I shown proof. They didn’t care. So I booked double. And they do not bother to refund or anything. Horrible service and attitude!
RouteCebu City to Manila

“Always delayed”

Trip Verified | Always terrible without a hint of apology. Always delayed all the time I fly with this airline. Boarding time per boarding pass is 6.40pm - it’s now 7.15pm, still nothing.
Aircraft5J806
RouteSingapore to San Jose via Manila
Date FlownDecember 2023

"terrible in so many ways"

Trip Verified | I have flown with Cebu Pacific several times in the past, but this last trip was terrible in so many ways. All airlines are getting more cramped because of added seats and carryon luggage, but if you are located in the back by the CR don’t plan on sleeping. Very noisy with a terrible smell. It is bad enough that all food must be paid for in advance or on the plane. My wife asked for coffee twice (on 3-hr flight) and never received. This crew was not receptive at all. Next time I fly I will be seeking out other airlines who have better customer service
RouteBangkok to Manila
Date FlownDecember 2023

"wait in the check in line for over an hour"

Trip Verified | We arrived at the Bohol-Panglao Airport 2.5 hours prior to departure. The check in counter had 5 lanes open, and about 15 groups ahead of us. We did the online check in, and used the kiosk to print our bag tags. Did this save us any time? No. We had to wait in the check in line for over an hour waiting on other passengers to adjust their bags to avoid paying extra baggage fees - if it was one group I would understand, but it was every single one of them, and the gate agents did nothing about this. Instead they played on facebook. When it is finally our turn the gate agent says we did the bag tags wrong and re does them the same way I did. He sends the first 2 bags to be loaded and continues to the next 2 bags. On the second 2 bags he puts a transfer ticket on them without telling us that he forgot to on the first 2 bags. We noticed it but he didn't think we did. After going thru security, we talked about it and came to the conclusion that we needed to talk to someone. We couldn't afford for these bags to be delayed so we asked the security agent who we should talk to. He directs us to go back thru security and talk to the supervisor. We asked 2 people for a manager, they refused to get a manager and offered to help themselves. When we expressed our concern they offered to check our bags and they went to the sorting area and came back stating that our bags have already been sealed and cannot be checked. We then went to a security manager to express our concern and we were able to finally talk to the desk manage. He told us he could pull the bags to check, but I'd he did, they will probably not make the flight. We arrive to Manila and departed the plane and took a bus to terminal 3. We noticed that many passengers were not getting off the plane so we asked a stewardess if this bus was for transfers and she said yes, so we proceeded. We arrived on the bus in terminal 3 at the baggage claim and needed to be at terminal 4. Confused and short on time to catch our connecting flight we found the transfer desk after having to ask for directions. The agent at the counter didn't look up from her phone until we started filming and threatening to put the video on social media. Only then did she show us where the transfer bus was. We get to another agent at the bus transfer depot and he informed us that the bus had just departed and it would be at least 30 minutes till the next one, and by then we would miss our boarding cut off. He first tells us that we need to exit the terminal and take a cab. We asked if there is another option, because we really don't have time to go back thru security. He informed us that Cebu Pacific has a private shuttle they can call and that I need to go back to the transfer desk to make the request. I get back and the agent we spoke to before agreed to call this transfer. After about 15 minutes the shuttle arrived . We were then told that the shuttle does not have permission to take us thru the airport to get us to the other terminal, and we would have to exit the airport and drive around. We arrive at terminal 4 and still have to go thru security. We arrived 5 minutes before our scheduled departure time. when we arrived at terminal 4 we found out that our plane was delayed by 30 minutes, so the stress.
RoutePanglao to Caticlan via Manila

“Absolutely terrible”

Not Verified | They messed about getting us loaded then we missed our departure slot. Flight was meant to leave at 6.10pm and we are still on runway at 6.45pm. It's the same every time with this airline. Absolutely terrible.
RouteManila to Butuan