Breeze Airways

"great experience"

Not Verified |   It was great experience. Seats were comfy. We landed 10 minutes early going and returning. It was so easy. Crew was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use this airline again. Very affordable.
RouteNew Bern to Orlando
Date FlownJune 2024

"late flights are always delayed"

Trip Verified | I have flown with Breeze maybe 4 times and it seems the late flights are always delayed. It is bad enough to arrive somewhere at 11:00 pm but when it is delayed and you don't arrive until 12:00 or later it is even worse. Breeze should change there time since they can't ever seem to be on time. This is the third time I have had a delay, out of 4 times flying.
RouteRichmond to Bradley
Date FlownJune 2024

"I had a great experience"

Not Verified | Everyone that worked at Breeze was wonderful I had a great experience it was my first time flying with my one year old, and they made it smooth for me on the aircraft. My flight attendant Marc was amazing he helped make it easier experience for me an checked on us often.
RouteLos Angeles to Bradley
Date FlownJune 2024

“Breeze please get it together”

Trip Verified | Breeze used to be a good reliable affordable airline. How the saying goes, you get what you pay for. This airline has gone down and I’m wondering why. Traveling for work I fly frequently and the last 5 Breeze flights have either had mechanical issues or at the last minute right before pulling out of the gate they claimed the aircraft was in need of “gas”. So the entire time the aircraft was sitting out before us passengers boarded no one thought to fill up the tank on a flight with a final destination from CT to Vegas. What a joke. Every delay is always an hour or more. Breeze please get it together.
RouteHartford to Norfolk
Date FlownJune 2024

"Charged me $75 for .5 lb over"

Not Verified | Don’t let the cheap flights fool you. Charged me $75 for .5 lb over! Drunk guys obnoxious on the flights, no wifi yet they advertise this. Baggage check was over an hour late. Literally no customer service. No number to call. They simply don’t care!
RouteLas Vegas to Syracuse

“Last time I fly Breeze”

Trip Verified | As we approached lift off the pilot slammed on the breaks. Just about to lift. The pilot said a message came up. We returned to the gate. Had to wait about 1-1/2 hr. Finally went back out to the runway and they said there was a problem with the breaks. Headed back to the gate. The pilot came on and said we were able to get off the plane. If we did get off the plane we would not be able to get back on. We would be taken off the manifest. As we were contemplating what to do we realized the bathrooms had no water. Couldn’t flush or wash hands. Finally they let us get off the plane. Was told another plane was coming to get us. Another plane did show up. We were 6 hrs late getting back to White plains. The gave me $50 in points. I bought 4 tickets for my family and they said in order for the other family members to get the $50 in points they had to make a breeze account. My two kids are under the age of 9 and I don’t want their info online. I was told they had to have an account. Last time I fly Breeze.
RouteWhite Plains to Charleston

"Absolutely unreliable airline"

Trip Verified | Absolutely unreliable airline. Flew twice on the airline and always late by 3-6 hours. The do not even have the coursey to inform in advance and it's always delayed by the gate. On every delay it was the same excuse of 'technical issues' which is just a load of rubbish, for the amount of money they are charging they should have a top condition flying fleet.
RouteCincinnati to San Diego
Date FlownMay 2024

"on our Do Not Book list"

Trip Verified | Booked twice with Breeze. Both times the flight was cancelled hours after it was supposed to depart. The first time, we were not even notified that the flight was delayed until we had already arrived at the airport. Turns out the plane was still on the ground in Orlando, 3 hours away. Breeze could have - and should have - let us know hours before. Clearly Breeze knew the flight would be delayed many hours because the plane was still on the ground in Florida. We waited almost 8 hours at Plattsburgh with no information at all except "the plane is coming." The plane finally arrived more than 8 hours late, we boarded, taxied out, then taxied back in again, purportedly due to a failure in the overhead speaker system. Then the flight was cancelled. The flight was rescheduled for the next morning - at 7am! - then rescheduled 8 more times. It eventually went to the next day, again, 2 hours late. Total nightmare. We gave Breeze a second chance. Bad decision. Basically a repeat of the first time, but at least Breeze canceled the flight when it was 2 hours late and the plane (again) still hadn't left Orlando, rather than making us wait at the airport for 8 hours. This time we wasted only 3 hours. But the flight was not even rescheduled, it was just cancelled. Had to drive to Albany to fly JetBlue. These guys at Breeze are not beginners. They started JetBlue, back when JetBlue was a quality airline. But Breeze is a complete disaster. It joins the ranks of Spirit and Frontier. Cheap flights that are many hours late and/or canceled 99% of the time. Such a shame. The planes are nice and the routing is nice. But until Breeze gets it act together, it joins the ranks of Spirt and Frontier on our Do Not Book list.
RoutePlattsburg to Orlando
Date FlownMay 2024

"$52 to be completely up front"

Not Verified | I have flown Breeze three times all together. My very first flight last year was wonderful. It was listed as a $29 flight and it was. This last flight that I took on May 20th, was from Tampa to Gulfport. When I booked I was discouraged because of the prices had went up so much. I really should say not the price of the flight, but if you've ever flown Breeze before you will know that when you go to book there is a section that says do you want nice seat, nicer seat, or the nicest seat. It used to be when Breeze's first started for a long time the nice seat was completely free. Not any longer so that increases your ticket price a minimum of $35. I guess my issue this time was I paid an extra $52 to be completely up front with the leg room the free drinks and snacks. Unbeknownst to me there was no snacks except one waffle. I contacted them and they said well normally we have popcorn potato chips m&Ms cheese and crackers I was told by the stewardess that no one stalked the plane. So yes I was discouraged I had paid extra I couldn't even get a drink or a snack.and it makes it really bad for the airline itself because they could have sold snacks to the people in the back but they didn't have any.
RouteTampa to Gulfport
Date FlownMay 2024

“loved everything about my experience”

Not Verified | I have flown with Breeze twice both flying out of PVD Airport RI. I am seeing so many negatives on this airline which I’m surprised. I loved everything about my experience but mostly how nice the flight staff were. On 4 flights everyone was friendly and accommodating. This may seem minor but I avoid flying United, Spirit and US air at all cost because of past experiences for me and other passengers. Not to mention delays, cancellations and loss luggage. Also people mentioned in reviews you have to pay for drinks and snacks so do many other airlines. The days of freebies are gone. Seats were very comfortable I didn’t feel cramped at all. Most planes I have flown in the past my knees were almost touching the seat in front of me. Very uncomfortable if you’re in the middle seat. But I loved flying Breeze and until I don’t Breeze is definitely my go to airline.
RouteProvidence to Myrtle Beach