Akasa Air

"a wonderful experience"

Trip Verified | It was a wonderful experience overall, crew members are very helpful, every time they assisted us with a warm smile, have ever ever felt such a kind of special assistance.
RouteBengaluru to Goa
Date FlownFebruary 2023

"I was impressed"

Trip Verified | Took the flight from Bangalore to Kochi and back. This was my first trip on Akasa. I was impressed with their efficiency, punctuality, courteous and friendly staff and clean flights. The flight landed early both ways.
RouteBangalore to Kochi
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"spacious and comfortable seating"

Not Verified | On time, clean, spacious and comfortable seating. One of the lowest fare, very courteous staff, offered free water and was very friendly.
RouteChennai to Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"Unprofessional and unaware staff"

Trip Verified | Worst airline. Don't opt for it. Airline delays by 1 hour minimum. Unprofessional and unaware staff. Advise never to opt got it and book other airlines instead.
RouteGoa to Mumbai
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"do not recommend Akasa Air"

Not Verified | My first flight with Akasa Air was a nightmare. Airport staff is ignorant about flight which had already landed. Bus brought us to a flight destined for Ahmadabad and we waited for 30 minutes after we were asked to reboard the bus to reach flight for Lucknow. Airport staff need to be trained. Akasa operation vendors seems to be cheap and airline managers are careless. I do not recommend Akasa Air.
RouteMumbai to Lucknow
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"Crew was polite and helpful"

Trip Verified | New Boeing 737 Max aircraft, spacious cabin, great leg room. Some aircraft that akasa air uses are ex Jet Airways aircraft that have ample leg room. Akasa cafe is excellent, Checkin was hassle free as i had selected my seat and web check a day earlier prior to my travel. Crew was polite and helpful. USB chargers for mobiles are given in every seat,
AircraftBoeing 737 max
RouteMumbai to Delhi
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"never recommend any to fly Akasa"

Not Verified | Booked a flight from Akasa air for only one reason, time of travel was matching as per my work schedule. Writing this review while I’m boarded and wondering why isn’t this flight not taking off. Delayed by 60 minutes, remind you this 60 mins of delay is just to get you inside aircraft, then another 20minutes and going on as I’m writing this review. No announcements from captain or cabin crew stating the reason for delay even after being boarded and boarding is completed. Would never recommend any to fly Akasa. Been a great fan of indigo since many years, don’t remember single flight being delayed while on journey almost every month since last 4 years.
RouteBangalore toChennai
Date FlownJanuary 2023

"it was a great journey for me"

Trip Verified | It was my first flight journey from Mumbai to Bangalore. Thank you Akasa air teams for smooth check in , enjoyed my first flight. Overall it was a great journey for me.
AircraftBoeing 737-8 max
RouteMumbai to Banglore
Date FlownDecember 2022

"check in at the last minute in a hurried manner"

Not Verified | Very bad. They don't even have baggage counters. Arrived airport 4 hrs prior to departure time and we had to wait till 1.5 hrs before departure time. They did baggage and quick check in at the last minute in a hurried manner. Had to run with wife
RouteBangalore to Visakhapatnam
Date FlownDecember 2022

"quickly turned into a memorable trip"

Trip Verified | I travelled from Bangalore to Visakhapatnam with my 2 kids. What could have ended up in a travel disaster was quickly turned around by the ground staff into a memorable trip. While the flight was comfortable, check-in during the peak hours airport rush took me for a ride. With kids I arrived a bit late and the counter was closed. The ground/check-in staff found an opportunity to fit us in and they did the unthinkable. Everything happened with lightning speed and we were on the flight finally with few mins to spare. I really appreciate their hard work and very thankful for the VIP treatment. Although, the baggage arrived a bit late , Its not a big concern at all. I really wish them all the success and growth in their future endeavours.
AircraftBoeing 737 Max