Air France

Air France customer review

Paris to Washington (IAD) in economy on August 27. We had a pair of seats aisle + window with a convenient individual mini-storage bin by the window on top deck of Airbus A380. Extremely quiet and smooth flight. Aircraft very clean and in excellent shape. Reasonably comfortable seats with small footrest and excellent video/audio selection (wide music selection and at least 30 movies to chose from in a variety of languages). Departure delayed a few minutes due to a couple of passengers showing up late. Crew was pleasant and helpful. Food was average for economy. Open bar in the rear throughout the flight is a definite plus. All in all a good experience. Value for money was top by definition: frequent flyer award tickets earned in Delta FF program (yes FF tickets can be had even in high season at least when you book 9 months in advance).

Air France customer review

Flew with them back in February and March. One is ABZ-CDG. Another one is CDG-ZRH. Both are returned flight. Enjoy all the flight even there was nothing much to comment as they were all short flight. Check-in at Zurich was nice as the staffs checked through my baggage straight into ABZ even though I bought two separated tickets. Sandwiches snacks and drinks are offered onboard which were alright. There is not IFE. So can't comment on that. Would have been much better to get a proper meal for the price I've paid for. Overall satisfied with the airline and would fly them again.

Air France customer review

August 1st - Minnesota to Paris aboard AF 340-300 flight was great. Enjoyed the larger seats and more leg room food was average wine with and after dinner was good. The air-conditioning in the airplane was not working correctly so we sat on our blanket and pillows which offset the hardness of the seat. After dinner we were offered liquor flight attendants were friendly and accommodating. Since we departed at 8pm shortly after dinner the lights were turned off encouraging passengers to sleep or take advantage of the in screen entertainment. Screen size was exceptional big and easy to watch movie and TV selections were average. Breakfast was served about an hour before landing again the food was just average. Would fly AF Premium economy again absolutely so much better than economy.

Air France customer review

August 21st Paris to Minnesota aboard AF 340-300. Flight delayed an hour because of a problem with the air- conditioning. Once again we enjoyed the larger seat and extra leg room. I especially like the option which allowed me to raise the seat front to support my calves. When dinner was served; my choice of chicken was quite good while my husbands choice of risotto was not good at all. Flight departed at 1.50 pm the lights were dimmed after dinner to enable passengers to get some rest. Attendants came through 3 or 4 times offering snacks and ice cream as well as additional drinks. The entertainment options were exactly the same offered on our previous flight. Once again we did not need the blankets so we sat on them which compensated for the hardness of the seats. My only complaint is the handling of our luggage. One of the advertised benefits of booking and paying for premium economy is to have your bags tagged priority’ which is supposed to insure prompt delivering upon arrival. As I stated our flight was an hour late departing therefore we only had 45 minutes to make our connection in Minnesota. We were traveling with friends who did not opt for premium economy. We both checked in at the same time. Upon arriving in Minnesota our bags which were tagged priority were definitely not delivered in a timely manner. In fact many non priority bags arrived long before ours; including those belonging to our friends to flew economy. As a result we barely made our connection (2 minutes) our bags did not.

Air France customer review

CDG-VIE took this morning flight and it's so disappointing to see the standards drop so low. For breakfast if you don't drink Tea of Coffee it's Bread (croissant) and water no juice of any kind. Crew look suitably embarrassed. And you have for the inflight entertainment the reading of their Air France magazine. The paper cup and napkin is collected in a rubbish bag very quickly after serving and then the crew disappear. Virtually a low cost company.

Air France customer review

Frankfurt to Clermont Ferrand - connecting in Paris with both segments on Air France. Connection requires you to switch from terminal 2F to 2G in Paris which involves exiting the airport taking a shuttle and going through security again. My first flight was slightly late as a result I got to the gate 10 mins before departure. They refused to let me on supposedly they close the doors 10 mins before departure. Granted I am a frequent flier the flight probably does not have more than 2 dozen people on it I was already checked in and on my way from the other terminal. You would have thought they would make an effort. Unfortunately that's a recurring problem and since they have a monopoly on flights to smaller French airports like Clermont Ferrand they could not care less about what people think. I absolutely do not recommend this airline to anyone. Very high prices terrible service no consideration for customers. If you can avoid it I recommend you do so.

Air France customer review

ATL-CDG 7/13/13 B777-300. Take off and landing on time etc. Nothing special or terrible to report. I thought the business class on Air France although not bad is also not good. Seats recline OK but not especially comfortable. The 3 across the middle of business class seems outdated to me these days. The food was terrible for business class. Terrible fish horrible cheese wine selection OK. Overall no reason to compliment or complain and given the ticket price I think I was just about getting value for money.

Air France customer review

Return trip Hong Kong to Paris. Outbound flight was delayed 1.5 hours but landed close to on time. Seat was hard but putting your pillow and blanket underneath you helps. I prefer normal recliner seats to the Air France shell seats as the recline is minimal. Food was reasonable and staff service was much warmer on the return flight.

Air France customer review

Singapore to Paris return. Arrived at Singapore airport and read an email saying my family of 5 had been bumped and told to come back the next day. After speaking/begging with a very helpful Air France rep we were put on a Singapore airlines flight leaving roughly the same time. Flight back from Paris to Singapore on an A380 was great excellent cabin staff who were extremely pleasant and helpful with my young children food was good plenty of drinks entertainment was a bit limited for adults but the kids loved it. Overall preferred the Air France flight home more than our unexpected Singapore airlines flight over.

Air France customer review

CDG-Dusseldorf. Check in was quick with the machine and involved zero interaction with staff. Lounge was basic but I guess it is normal since they have only European flights from Terminal 2F. Boarding as usual is chaotic but Priority boarding announcement was still made less than a minute before general boarding was called. Once on board fantastic friendly and elegant purser welcomed and greeted passengers. For the price of the ticket the catering was awful with cold tasteless amuse bouche served. Seats are all the same across all cabins with 2 rows of business class (2 passengers sharing 3 seats) and a row of premium economy class (3 passengers on 3 seats) then a curtain separating economy class which gives an extremely cramped and stressful feeling. The cabin crew did their best but honestly the hard product let everything down.