Air France

"a poor experience"

Trip Verified | Tokyo to Birmingham via Paris CDG with Air France. Very average. Seat uncomfortable, old and shabby. Clearly showing its age. Leg room and recline ok. Inflight entertainment, very aged, poor interface, tiny screen, and poor selection of films and TV. No plug on the seat, and only a USB2 slot. Food, good selection, main meal and breakfast nice, good selection of snacks throughout. Minimal alcohol available outside of meal service. Airport: CDG full of rude staff. Overall a poor experience, rescued only by the fact that it was a pretty cheap flight.
RouteTokyo to Birmingham via Paris CDG

"were indifferent to me"

Trip Verified | Mumbai to Frankfurt via Paris. Rude staff who were indifferent to me. Distributed snacks to random seats and omitted the rest. Onward journey welcome beverages and mail meal were served at the same time. Return journey: Snacks were skipped. Breakfast was the main meal, and cabin crew collecting the trash 15 minutes after serving. Seats were extremely tight. Calls for drinking water when going out from window seat was very challenging and went unanswered. My food was minimal. Toilet lacked hand disinfectant and hand moisturiser. Online check in was slow, and took me nearly 1.5 hours to check-in after at least 6 attempts. Paris- Frankfurt was worse, and the food included warm beverage and 2 biscuits or a croissant
AircraftAF217
RouteMumbai to Frankfurt via Paris
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"not award me mileage points"

(Denmark)

Trip Verified | Copenhagen to Buenos Aires via Paris CDG. My Lufthansa Business Class flight from CPH was delayed, so they transferred me to Air France, so I could still make a flight to Buenos Aires. Of course, Air France was paid by Lufthansa for this. Now Air France says they will not award me mileage points because I originally booked on Lufthansa. So Air France claims that Lufthansa should award me miles!
RouteCopenhagen to Buenos Aires via Paris CDG

"Very uncomfortable seats"

(Italy)

Trip Verified | Fort de France to Paris. 8.5 hours flight on a 13 year old Boeing 777 (F-GSQR). The personnel was courteous and professional but they could not make up for my miserable experience. Very uncomfortable seats, little to no space for the legs and for the shoulders, plastic head rest that makes you sweat your neck. AC barely working, it’s been hot the whole flight. Entertainment system with a screen that was slow, sluggish. No outlet or USB port to recharge your device. My food was low/average in quality. My partner is pregnant (6th month) and there was no possibility to select another more comfortable seat for her, there is no correspondence between the service received and the price paid, which is premium.
RouteFort de France to Paris

"Very nice flight!"

Trip Verified | Hamburg to Paris. Very nice flight! Staff was very friendly despite the early morning hour. Staffs languages (French, English, German, Spanish) were openly announced. Aircraft had Wifi based entertainment on board running in the browser, surprisingly large movie selection. Onboard internet was available, messaging for free!!, other options were reasonable priced. French Breakfast was served (aka Croissants), with some very nice Lavazza Coffee. During the early morning flights the lights were kept turned off so wanting to find some sleep was very easy. All in all a really surprisingly decent short haul flight!
RouteHamburg to Paris
Date FlownFebruary 2020

"very friendly and classy"

Trip Verified | Amsterdam to Paris. A short flight but with full service. Both ground staff as well as on onboard staff was very friendly and classy. Snacks and drinks were handled with care. Seats are very comfortable for economy class but pitch is very tight. Unfortunately the USB charging ports didn't work. We arrived in Paris without delays and the captain kept us well informed.
RouteAmsterdam to Paris

"no room to breathe"

Not Verified | Dubai to Paris. I was not given the option to reserve my seat, now I'm stuck in the middle seat with no room to breathe. I would definitely rate this flight zero stars. Never had this issue with Delta or Emirates.
RouteDubai to Paris
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"I will recommend Air France"

(South Africa)

Trip Verified | Bologna to Johannesburg via Paris. The staff of air France are the most compassionate people I've dealt with on an aircraft. They are focused on Customer comfort. I will recommend Air France.
RouteBologna to Johannesburgvia Paris
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"My disappointment is with the food service"

Not Verified | Flew from Toronto to Paris. Overall quite nice. My first time flying business class. Loved the pods - very private, nice amount of storage space too. My disappointment is with the food service. I ordered a lacto-ovo vegetarian meal service. Instead of the requested meal, I was given vegan meals. They were poor, curry seems to be the flavor of choice. I like a good curry but not at every meal. The supper menu was even worse. I received a bowl of steamed vegetables (a couple of carrots, some potatoes and some other unidentifiable vegetable with a heavy dose of rosemary). It was inedible. I returned it and filled up with bread and cheese. I am not sure why a lacto-ovo meal was not available. I am a foodie and pay a lot of attention to what I eat. The poor quality of the special meal will make me rethink flying on Air France in the future.
RouteToronto to Paris
Date FlownJanuary 2020

"never fly with them again"

Trip Verified | Prague to Cape Town via Paris. Very disappointed. My first flight arrives late and I had to run to even catch my plane. The flight was ok, very friendly staff, but my food was not nice When I arrived in Cape Town it turned out that my baggage had been left behind in Paris. I was told by airport staff that I would not get compensated for anything I needed to buy. My baggage was brought to me 3 days after I landed and it had been emptied out. I have been trying to get in touch with Air France and no one is answering. Will never fly with them again.
RoutePrague to Cape Town via Paris