Vote Now

Malindo Air

"would recommend this airline "

Verified Review | Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai with Malindo Air. Excellent service, affordable flight rate, on time, food and beverages excellent. Cabin staff very helpful. After boarding the flight right through to our destination the staff were friendly and courteous. I would reccommend this recommend to all.
RouteKuala Lumpur to Mumbai
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"last time by this airline"

Verified Review | We travelled by Malindo from Amritsar to Denpasar return via Kuala Lumpur. In the last leg Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flight, we asked for vegetarian food for my wife. We had pre booked meals done so that we could be sure that she gets vegetarian food. My wife was served Chicken even after ordering vegetarian. The cabin crew was not even aware of what meant by 'Hindu Meal' (which was mentioned on the box) and told that it was vegetarian. When she took a bite, it was discovered that it was chicken. Upon asking the air hostess she said that it was my fault and 'none of her business' as to whether my wife was a vegetarian or not. This shows much disciplined their staff is. Upon asking other air hostess for the rude air hostess name, no one told her name, and they ganged up, claiming that they do not know each other's name. This was the first and the last time I travelled by this airline.
RouteAmritsar to Denpasar via Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"disappointed in this airline"

Verified Review | Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. I'm disappointed in this airline. First of all when checking in they say the flight will be delayed from 9.30pm to 10.10pm. Okay I understand so it's okay. After change from gate A9 to A17 which is all the way to the end. No announcement or anything, everyone just waiting. Flight delayed by 40 minutes.
RouteSingapore to Kuala Lumpur
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"looking tired and overworked"

(Sri Lanka)

Verified Review | Colombo to Denpasar Bali via Kuala Lumpur. Our flights out of Colombo and out of Kuala Lumpur was good and the staff too were okay, although not too friendly. The problem was on the flight out of Bali on 12th of Feb 2017. The staff were not smiling with long faces looking tired and overworked. When they served they just shoved Vegetarian meals in front of us, my friends in seats 11 AB&C refused these meals and then they provided non vegetarian meals. We arrived in KL and had to wait 8 hours for a connection and we approached the Milindo counter and tried to inquire as to what help or whether we are provided with any king of refreshment. But we were totally ignored.
RouteCMB to DPS via KUL
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"fly due to competitive pricing"

(Malaysia)

Verified Review | Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur. When comes to comparison with local budget airlines I prefer to fly with Malindo Air due to competitive pricing and travel package. Although, Malindo Air still have a lot of room to be improve in term of their online and offline customer service. During my latest flight, I was quite impressed with their crew and food offered. An attentive and polite crew team. Yet, they served small piece of pizza, muffin and water in a small box. Before this, I only served with sandwiches or slice of cake with water only. Comfortable seat with plenty of leg room compared with its competitor. As a budget airline, they have been offered more than the value that we have to paid including luggage & meal (referring to their promo fair price). I would like to try on their business class in the near future.
RouteKota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur

"lacklustre service"

(Bangladesh)

Verified Review | Kuala Lumpur to Dhaka. Flight OD166 with Malindo Air. Frustration got the better of the cabin crew. Their overall condescending attitude towards customers was shocking. We asked for water 3 times before we were served. Overall lacklustre service topped with rude behavior. My return flight will be the last time I'll ever fly Malindo Air. They also advertise WiFi on board which was unavailable. Only available on certain flights. I felt deceived.
RouteKUL to DAC
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"outstanding value for money"

Verified Review | Kuala Lumpur to Perth. My first experience with Malindo was very good and I will definitely repeat it. All staff very friendly except for the check-in agent in KUL who wasn't very friendly nor talkative although completed their job properly. She just gave me my boarding passes with no thank you, have a good flight, etc. That's ok for me, I can accept stank faces but no inefficiency. Conversely, the boarding staff at the gate and flight attendants in the flight were very attentive and friendly. The pilot informed us very well during the flight in a very understandable English. Finally, deplaning was smooth and luggage arrived very quickly. The food is not great but the drinks selections are OK with beer and wine included. The seat is surprisingly comfortable although it doesn't have neck support. But in terms of width and leg room is OK for an Economy class seat. I definitely will repeat it as my expectation (mostly LCC kind of service) was surpassed and I got an outstanding value for money.
RouteKUL to PER
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"one of the best crew I have seen"

Verified Review | I was flying Malindo Air back and forth from Kathmandu to Kuala Lumpur with my family. I prefer this Low Cost Airline unlike others as this one gives you 30 kgs of luggage and food to eat whereas on other airlines you would need to purchase these items. I was seated at the front so I was very happy with my seat and food was great. The inflight entertainment was excellent. One of the best crew I have seen. Would recommend this airline if you're flying from Nepal.
RouteKUL to KTM
Date FlownDecember 2016

"no information of our lost baggage"

(Nepal)

Verified Review | Kathmandu to Singapore via Kuala Lumpur. I was on the family trip to Singapore from 2nd to 9th January. At Singapore Airport we know that our one baggage was lost. The SATS Baggare services told us that within 24 hrs they will convey us the status of our baggage and give us receipt of the complained. However, they have not sent any information to us. We have contacted them through our hotel staff several times but they did not response warmly. On returning back on 9th Jan we show our receipt to Malindo staff on the Singapore counter but they told us complain it through website and instead of helping us they asked us to board. On the customer survey form on the board we again fill the survey form and enquired about the lost baggage. After reaching Kathmandu we contacted the Customer Service center of Malindo they told us to go to airport and enquired. However, the airport personnel told us that this is the responsibility of Malindo airline. I along my wife and daughter has to spent 6 night in Singapore without our baggage has to buy necessary stuff there that forced to postponed our pre scheduled trip and tour. Even now no information of our lost baggage and even the correct information about where to complain and how to proceed it.
RouteKTM to SIN via KUL

"staff were lovely"

(Malaysia)

Kuala Lumour to Langkawi with Malindo Air. The staff were lovely and the rules were explained clearly. It's not a long flight but I did get a delicious biscuit. The price is reasonable for a budget airline. The seat could be better with more recline and it's too narrow.
RouteKUL to LGK