Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

FLL-EWR roundtrip 4-5 times each year. As jetBlue and Continental/United are the only airlines that fly direct between FLL and EWR choice is limited. I have always found the staff friendly helpful informative and quick to serve. The captain was at the front of the plane welcoming you onboard and thanking you upon arrival. The ERJ- 90s are a bit uncomfortable and narrow but the A320s are modern and clean. Always pay the $25 for extra leg room.

Jetblue Airways customer review

I recently flew Boston to Tampa. The flight experience was great spacious seats professional flight crew and TV screens in all the seats made the flight more enjoyable. The only negative aspect was the price of the headsets they should be complimentary for passengers. Costs could be decreased onboard the flights snacks should be made readily available throughout the flight.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Flew LGB-SEA. Flight departed slightly late but arrived in Seattle ahead of time. Crew were attentive and gave a good service. Complimentary refreshments and snacks served. A320 aircraft were clean and well kept. Overall the experience was good and I would use them again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

PHX-JFK. Everything on time overnight flight. Standard JB service. Chatty flight attendants in the back made it hard to sleep. I don't feel like the seat is that great the back support is good but I think the seat bottom is thin. Arrival into JFK early.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Our tickets were purchased well in advance at which time assigned seating was unavailable. We showed up at the airport to check-in and were told we could not be guaranteed our seats would be together unless we purchased the extra legroom seats which we did not want. We felt we were forced to pay the extra $40 per seat so we could sit together. We again had the same poor experience on the way home. I am extremely unhappy with this experience and feel I have been ripped off.

Jetblue Airways customer review

They now have their Even More Speed security lanes but it was useless. I got to walk right up and show my ID and boarding pass but it still took 30 mins to get through security. Crew was pleasant as usual but the pilot never said a word to us. Jetblue pilots usually stand in front and introduce themselves tell you the length of the flight weather etc. This one said nothing. Legroom is great and snacks are always appreciated. Yet for the second time in a row IFE didn't work. Half the channels didn't work along with several radio stations as well. I fear they are turning into just another US carrier.

Jetblue Airways customer review

IAD-JFK. Booked as a codeshare flight with South African Airways. Flight was late out of IAD but that is pretty common on these East Coast morning flights. I was happily surprised with the legroom and PTV. Flight Attendants were friendly.

(Slovakia)

FLL-NAS on Embraer. Short pleasant flight. Due to short flight there wasn't full drink service but everyone had bottle of water on seat when boarding. Choice of two complimentary snacks. Direct TV radios and airshow were available at any seat. Seats were comfortable with nice legroom. First bag is free on all flights. Before departure captain came out of cockpit and made welcome announcement facing cabin. Cabin crew were nice. Waiting time for baggage at NAS could be better.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Unlike other airlines I don't have to worry about my bags going missing and I don't have to pay a bag check-in fee. They don't have First Class because they don't need it. They have more leg room than others and snacks and drinks. Every seat has a personal TV with free Direct TV and Radio for your entertainment.

Jetblue Airways customer review

My daughter was booked on an early morning flight she got to the airport before 5am and was told her flight was canceled. My daughter repeatedly asked for help in arranging another flight and received none from Jet Blue personnel she found them unhelpful and rude and kept repeating they were sorry but there was nothing they could do. She was left to wander around a large metropolitan airport to arrange her own flight. Although I tried many attempts to resolve the problem JetBlue were very unresponsiveness and offered no real resolution.