Jetblue Airways

(Sweden)

Flight from JFK-MBJ round-trip with family. Nice experience. Very good legroom comfortable seats and the best entertainment I've seen - they offered live TV. Flights landed ahead schedule both on outbound and inbound (45 min ahead schedule inbound). Free sodas and snacks. Only thing I can complain over is the food you can buy onboard for me as a European they were strange meals I would like to buy a sandwich or something similar. Will fly them again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

CLT-JFK-BUF. The first leg of the flight was excellent on time with excellent flight attendants on an E190. On the second leg also on an E190 my PTV wasn't working which did upset me although it was only a 1 hour flight service was still great.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Recently flew from Boston to Seattle. Reasonable fare and very pleasant flight. I fly frequently and find JetBlue to have the best customer service.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Very disappointed. I paid over $300 for 2 seats for a round trip to Massachusetts (an hours flight). I booked the flight 2 weeks prior to my departure date. In order to sit next to my 13 year old daughter I had to pay $30 extra just to have 'leg room' and be seated next to one another. Planes are supposed to be ergonomically designed to carry passengers. Passengers have legs. Why do you deem it necessary to charge extra for appropriate leg space? Why not offer better food items and charge for that? That is something people might want to pay for but can do with out if necessary esp on a short flight. Proper leg room and sitting beside your own children should be a priority on your airline and not one that you must pay extra fees for.

Jetblue Airways customer review

On January 7 my wife myself and our 1-year old son were flying from Fort Myers to Boston on 4.35 pm flight #462. Flight was delayed twice. By that time we were all exhausted. Our new estimated time of arrival to Boston would be around 1 am so we decided to reschedule our flight to the next morning. Nobody from Jet Blue offered any kind of compensation or help with a hotel. Next morning the flight was delayed once again! Maintenance problems were cited again as a reason. It is very sad to see how badly maintained this airline has become and that we will have to choose another carrier next time.

Jetblue Airways customer review

My sister daughter and I travelled from New York to San Diego on January 11. We originated our travel with Aer Lingus in Dublin that morning. Very impressed with Terminal 5 in JFK and our check-in was without difficulty. Unfortunately our flight to San Diego was delayed a short time but we had worse news to come when we had boarded and were ready to leave. Told we would have to change planes and were taken off to a different gate. In all we were delayed by approx 2 hours. Once we actually took off our flight was made very comfortable and enjoyable by the cabin crew. Despite being in the back row of seats next to the toilets we were impressed by our leg room. I would use this airline again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Las Vegas to JFK JFK to Buffalo (travelling with 2 young children) - Sep 29 1.54pm flight no 194. Flight delayed due to tech problem and cancelled for the same reason - was in the short queue for 3 to 4 hrs (very inefficient staff) to make alternative arrangements. Finally got boarding pass for flight at 10.30 pm on the same day and they issued voucher for a short stay in a hotel in Las Vegas - at hotel we discovered the voucher was for a taxi not for hotel stay - returned back to Las Vegas airport - complained about it in baggage check in area and waited for 10.30 flight. Return flight from Buffalo to JFK October 1 2012. Again was a problem during check in due to incorrect rescheduling done in Las Vegas airport on 29 Sep 2012. Will never travel jetblue again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

LAX-JFK. Flight delayed by 2 hours. No compensation given. Once onboard the flight attendants were rather unhelpful and rude. The aircraft has shown its age as it looks old. Great IFE though.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Comfortable roomy seats with plenty of legroom the seats don't recline so far as to have the person in front of you almost sitting in your lap free snacks and a beverage individual TVs for all the seats (bring your own headphones or a $2.00 charge) and even a hot towel. Helpful and friendly staff at both airline counters and onboard and excellent flights from JFK to DEN and back. Returned 20 minutes early to JFK!

Jetblue Airways customer review

Gave my seat away and bumped me to a later flight. Apparently if you select "no preference" as your seating option when buying your ticket you have to go to the customer service rep before boarding and have them assign you a seat. At no point in the process of purchasing the ticket or checking in and obtaining the boarding pass was I told this. When I scanned my boarding pass at the gate I was sent to the customer service counter where I discovered that they had given away the last spot on the flight already.