Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

Return. JFK-LIR. 11/9: JFK-LIR: #1691. 11/16: LIR-JFK: #1692. Both going and coming back the JetBlue experience was what you would expect for a low cost airline these days. On time departure. Good communications from the flight deck. Flight attendants were in the cabin offering "snack boxes" and beverages. Friendly and accessible. > Bottled water offered at the end of the flight was a nice touch.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Orlando for business - trip generally fine - my complaint specifically regards handling of baggage policies and staff lack of freedom to solve lost baggage problems - checked 1 piece of luggage 28 minutes before the flight 2 mins too late - it was not loaded on my flight - didn't find out until arrival and going to baggage service - told it would be on next flight 1 am - but JetBlue staff hands are tied. Customer has to return to the Airport to pick up their luggage or make arrangements on their own to have it shipped - JetBlue baggage service called 7am to tell me to pick up my luggage - finally agreed to send with 3rd party service for cash fee $30 - It arrived after 4 pm so I attended my business meetings in dirty travel clothing - JetBlue has got to figure out a better way - I would rather pay upfront for luggage service than get free and no respect.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Overall the flight was fine. However I noticed that the people that pay Even More Space and get to sit on an Exit Row will be seated with people that did not pay. So do not buy Even More Space just go to airport and volunteer to go to Exit Row (Even More Space) and it will be Free.

Jetblue Airways customer review

JFK to LAX very good flight first time flying with Jet Blue very nice flight. Leg room is good and crew were professional offering prompt service and the captain explaining weather and how long he expected turbulence to last etc. The only negative on the flight was being a vegetarian there was only the quinoa salad available for a meal and by the time they got to our row (16) they had run out as there were apparently only 7 or 8 salads. They handled it very well were really polite and gave me a snack box free of charge but I think I should be able to order a proper meal on a 6 hour flight. The return flight was not as good staff were a bit indifferent we were delayed 1.5 hours with no explanation or apology and it took 40 mins for the first bag to arrive in the baggage claim area. Would fly with them again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

BOS - LAX A320. Full flight but boarding was made efficient and completed rather quickly. Seats and entertainment were really showing there age with any bumps the screen flickered and the window seat in my row cut out a couple times for that person. Also the audio was not working well which was caused by headphones with a microphone (apple iPhone headphones). However when I mentioned the issue the attendant kindly gave me a jetblue set which worked fine. Flight was good with snacks and drinks.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Flew JFK-HOU-JFK for supposedly a budget airline the seats were better than some business class seats on European airlines. Flights left on time and the service was very good. Price of ticket was less than the other U.S. airlines and as someone used to budget airlines in Europe it was a nice change not to have to pay to check baggage in.

(Saudi Arabia)

Flew Jetblue 8th October JFK-SJC. Flight left and arrived on time friendly crew. Highlight was the free check in luggage and snacks which you would not find on other domestic flights. I would definitely fly Jetblue domestically.

Jetblue Airways customer review

First time flying with them and loved every minute of it! Staff were excellent and so attentive! Short flight to JFK from Buffalo and back but what a great experience! Counter staff was a pleasure to deal with - very accommodating and helpful! Flight crews were excellent. This is very short flight but they really get moving to make sure everyone is helped and fed in a short time frame!
Seat Comfort N/A

Jetblue Airways customer review

I flew JetBlue 26 times in a 3 month time span going from DCA to BOS. It is a great airline and a pleasure to fly. The best is the legroom the nice flight attendants and the in flight entertainment. On about 1/4th of my trips had heavy delays but that's because of weather and was unavoidable. I had only one really bad flight that was delayed for about 4 hours but that was the worst of it. There are no "middle seats" as the configuration is 2 and 2 and there are no carts - the flight attendants use baskets of chips and put the soft drinks in the pockets of their apron. I like that. Then there is the in-flight entertainment which makes the flight seem a lot shorter and pleasant. I notice that the fares are usually competitive with American or Delta (or in some cases a little more) but its worth it in my opinion.

Jetblue Airways customer review

We traveled between July and September 2013. My friend travels with a portable kidney machine. I notified them of this fact when I made the reservation by computer. I was told he could bring the machine and another medical bag for free. When it was time to board the plane they took everybody except the disabled persons first including children in strollers. I think a person with a kidney machine should trump a child with a stroller for boarding. When we got onto the plane I asked one on the flight attendants where we could store this somewhat heavy kidney machine. She promptly told us there was no room to store it other than the overhead bin. I told her I couldn't lift this machine over my head. Another flight attendant and the disabled person lifted it into the overhead. On the return trip we just decided to check it in. The woman at the check-in desk was very accommodating.