Jetblue Airways

Jetblue Airways customer review

Jet Blue is the largest carrier out of my home airport Boston. Consequently I end up flying them quite a lot. So far in 2013 I have not had a single on time departure. When one gets delayed over an hour in each direction on a day trip to Washington DC its difficult to have positive feelings. I am not wowed that they pass out free snacks since there is not one healthy choice in the basket I just want to get where I am going. To me Jet Blue is Jet Late.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Our first (and only) flight with JetBlue. Red-eye from Denver to Boston connecting flight mysteriously doesn't arrive from NYC to get us home to DCA. No explanation just no plane. Delayed until 8.30 am then 10.30 then 11.30 and then delayed until 12.20. Four delays no explanations. Apparently JetBlue has a reputation for doing this. Never again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Washington National to Boston. Great flight great service great plane. Modern wide leather seats plenty of legroom for someone 6'1 and live TV with over 35 channels. Also no fee to check bags like some other airlines. Complementary drinks and snacks onboard.

Jetblue Airways customer review

I just got back from the Port Charlotte FL area using the Sarasota airport. I had non-stop flights both ways and enjoyed the trip. I was impressed with the process of ordering drinks whereby the Flight Crew came around and wrote down orders. I found this very efficient rather than blocking the aisle with a cart. Also they provided you with a full can of soda vs. other airlines that ration you by pouring 2 glasses out of a can. The snacks were also enjoyable as you were able to choose your preference. The free TV was a plus too.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Flew from Boston to Punta Cana round-trip. Great experience except for the food selection. The entertainment was great lots of choices and the plane arrived in Punta Cana ahead of schedule! Staff pretty friendly and plenty of leg room. All in all not a bad experience the overall interior could use an upgrade though!

Jetblue Airways customer review

Last 4 flights delayed significantly. 3 family members are currently on a 5 hour delay from Orlando to Syracuse. 2 other flights recently were delayed with mechanical issues. 4th was a weather delay. The mechanical issues are becoming more frequent which is both disturbing and frustrating. Getting fed up with air travel after 45 years of flying.

(Sweden)

Flight from JFK-MBJ round-trip with family. Nice experience. Very good legroom comfortable seats and the best entertainment I've seen - they offered live TV. Flights landed ahead schedule both on outbound and inbound (45 min ahead schedule inbound). Free sodas and snacks. Only thing I can complain over is the food you can buy onboard for me as a European they were strange meals I would like to buy a sandwich or something similar. Will fly them again.

Jetblue Airways customer review

CLT-JFK-BUF. The first leg of the flight was excellent on time with excellent flight attendants on an E190. On the second leg also on an E190 my PTV wasn't working which did upset me although it was only a 1 hour flight service was still great.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Recently flew from Boston to Seattle. Reasonable fare and very pleasant flight. I fly frequently and find JetBlue to have the best customer service.

Jetblue Airways customer review

Very disappointed. I paid over $300 for 2 seats for a round trip to Massachusetts (an hours flight). I booked the flight 2 weeks prior to my departure date. In order to sit next to my 13 year old daughter I had to pay $30 extra just to have 'leg room' and be seated next to one another. Planes are supposed to be ergonomically designed to carry passengers. Passengers have legs. Why do you deem it necessary to charge extra for appropriate leg space? Why not offer better food items and charge for that? That is something people might want to pay for but can do with out if necessary esp on a short flight. Proper leg room and sitting beside your own children should be a priority on your airline and not one that you must pay extra fees for.