Jetblue Airways

"never choose Jetblue again"

Trip Verified | We bought 3 tickets to fly round trip from San Francisco to New York. Our tickets were bought with one card all together at the same time. They did not give us any seat or zone number till check in. When we checked in. We realized ours seats are all middle seats and we were 5 row separate from each other. When we inform the check in desk about the problem. They replied there is nothing we can do. You had the option to pay 99.99 USD individually to choose your seat! I’d never choose Jetblue again in my life.
RouteSan Francisco to New York
Date FlownDecember 2017

"made a really tough day a little easier"

Trip Verified | Hartford to Fort Myers. I booked a flight for my elderly father while he traveled from MA to FL to be with his best friend as he passed. I had called in to see what would happen if my dad either missed the flight, or had to move it up, just to be prepared. The woman on the phone told me there would be a $100 re-booking fee plus the difference in cost of the flight if there was one. She also told me she'd leave a note in my file that this was something I was inquiring about. Unfortunately, my father's best friend passed earlier than expected, and he wanted to get out of there immediately. He asked me to call Jet Blue and book him a ticket for today. I called again, totally willing to pay the fees just to get my father home and out of a sad situation. A woman on the end of the line was an absolute angel. She saw the note in my file and shortly afterwards, my father had a ticket booked home for day, with a seat close to the front, and for much lower than the originally expected cost. She did not have to do this. She made a really tough day a little easier on me and my father. It was very, very sweet, and I feel compelled to write this review out of appreciation. Thank you for your little gift of kindness! I will pass it along!
RouteHartford to Fort Myers
Date FlownNovember 2017

"do not ever use this airline"

Trip Verified | Orlando to Los Angeles. Simply do not ever use this airline. Not only did they give my window seat up, when I had only missed the boarding time of 6:17 by 8 minutes, but once reassigned to a window seat they asked if I could get up and move one more time. When I purchase a seat, for this amount of money, I expect my seat to be secure. I didn’t appreciate how easy it was for them to ask me to move. If you want assured seats and friendly attendants you’re coming to the wrong airline.
RouteOrlando to Los Angeles

"I can't recommend it"

Trip Verified | Flew JetBlue from Las Vegas to Long Beach. After booking flight, JetBlue changed the departure time significantly, which left me with no option but to select a different JetBlue flight (that fit my schedule) for a small fee. On the day of travel, our flight was delayed due to maintenance problem, but the ground staff did a good job of keeping us updated. When I entered the aircraft, it was unpleasantly warm for several minutes before AC started. Once airborne, the cabin cooled down, and I was able to relax in comfortable seat (34" pitch) and surf the web using free wifi. Unfortunately, my overall experience with JetBlue didn't meet the mark, so I can't recommend it.
RouteLas Vegas to Long Beach
Date FlownNovember 2017

"I was pleasantly surprised"

Trip Verified | Philadelphia to Fort Lauderdale. First time flying with JetBlue and I was pleasantly surprised. Aircraft was roomy even in economy. Flight attendants were very nice and courteous. I was even more surprised when they served Dunkin Donuts coffee and real snacks like pretzels and chez it's. Aircraft was very clean and the flight was smooth. Will definitely travel JetBlue again - the fare was pretty cheap too.
RoutePhiladelphia to Fort Lauderdale

"Will recommend Jetblue"

Trip Verified | Sacramento to Long Beach. I did my check in online and everything went fine. At the airport, the flight arrived a little bit late, but just 15 minutes. The flight attendant was nice, and we were provided water and snack complimentary. The wifi was free and fast. Will recommend Jetblue.
RouteSacramento to Long Beach
Date FlownNovember 2017

"would never recommend this airline"

Trip Verified | Charlotte to New York. My connections to Russia was missed due to a 90 mins JetBlue flight delay in Charlotte. When I used 1800 number to call for assistance, JetBlue refused to give me any credit or provide me a refund for lost flights. The whole trip to Russia was ruined, money lost, and no significant assistance provided. I lost almost $800 dollars. I would never recommend this airline to anyone.
RouteCharlotte to New York

"Horrible Customer service"

Trip Verified | Boston to Atlanta. Flew through buddy pass but got bumped to next flight. Family member verified with person at podium that I️ would be automatically transferred over to next flight. Went to check in and I️ wasn’t automatically moved over even though I️ was there and family member was there as well and spoke to coworker who assured him I️ was transferred over. I️ am ready to blow. FYI make sure you know all buddy pass rules and bug these people because they could care less about you sitting in the airport for 10 hours. Horrible Customer service. I️ wish them the same treatment in their future.
RouteBoston to Atlanta
Date FlownNovember 2017

"I am extremely disappointed"

Trip Verified | Long Beach to Las Vegas. I got to the tiny airport to check in 26 minutes prior to my flight and was informed that I cannot check in for my flight because I have to be there 30 minutes prior. So I missed my check in by four minutes. I will not be flying jet blue again. I am extremely disappointed with the situation. The airport is tiny and I am already in the airport prior to when my original flight is supposed to leave.
RouteLong Beach to Los Vegas
Date FlownNovember 2017

"had to pay the cancellation fee"

Verified Review | Portland to New York JFK. One of the worst experiences ever with JetBlue and will never use them again. Was trying to be New York by December 7th. When I bought the ticket the of departure was December 7th it state the arrival time but never told me the date of arrival. It confused me at first so I called them to confirm the date of arrival which was December 8th, I needed December 7th. When I tried to switch the date they told me I had to pay the cancellation fee.
RoutePortland to New York JFK