Wizz Air Passenger Reviews and Wizz Air Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

WIZZ AIR customer review :  17 October 2011 by Ian Stanley    (UK)

The booking process is very cumbersome and the hidden fees are a rip off. 5 for each leg of the journey, plus a further fee for each person, so a simple return journey attracts three booking fees. A scam. And then when you try to print the boarding passes the website is very clumsy and pointlessly pedantic, and often doesn't work at all. If the website will not work, but I arrive at the airport without a boarding pass, I suppose there will be more trouble. This is not a low price airline, just low quality. However, I do applaud the non-reclining seats in this tight spacing. At least I do not have some selfish person reclining their seat in my face.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  17 October 2011 by P McCarthy    (UK)

LTN-PRG. Despite other comments, found getting through Luton very easy for this evening flight. No delays and boarded with free seating towards the end. Was asked by other passengers if I would swap several times. I was impressed by plane, crew, menu, the price and punctuality. However the seat was the most cramped I have ever experienced and was impossible to sit comfortably in. . So despite the many positives, I would not recommend wizz based on this trip.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  29 September 2011 by M Feldon    (UK)

Flights both ways were on time, staff at check-in and Luton Airport and onboard were polite and friendly, planes were clean and tidy and for a budget airline I was impressed.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  27 September 2011 by Y Kahanovych (Ukraine)

Kiev Zhuliany to Simferopol. Check-in was fast, however desk staff need some training of politeness. No trouble at boarding despite no allocated seat. Plane tidy and spotless. Crews were skilled and professional. Seat pitch was tight. Food and drinks were available at high prices, so opted not to have breakfast onboard. Departed and arrived ahead of schedule. I appreciate their free 32 kg baggage allowance on domestic route. Seems to be the most generous in the industry for short haul flights. Overall good and consistent. And bring your own food or eat before flight.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  23 September 2011 by D Orton (Serbia)

I travel frequently between London and Belgrade. They are obviously a budget airline but in my experience are the best of that bunch. I've had a few delays, but no more than one would expect, although they're admittedly quite bad at keeping passengers informed in such cases. I think the inflight staff are friendly with good language skills. I have on occasion heard stewardesses being a little short with drunk Englishmen on stag parties (watch out for the Friday flights!) but who can blame them for that.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  22 September 2011 by R Eveleens (Netherlands)

EIN-SOF-EIN trip for 66 Euros. Good value for money, outbound departed and arrived on time, inbound landed 30 minutes early. Seats are tight, but aisle seats are okay. Flight crew ok, and general atmosphere nice, no pushy sales pitch for the inflight catering. Would recommend this airline for city trips.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  21 September 2011 by F Agozzino (Italy)

NAP-BUD-NAP with a group of 12 people. Departure was on time, gate staff rude and unprofessional at Budapest Ferihegy airport. They find any excuse to charge you for additional hand baggage. I was charged 60 Euros for a small piece of baggage, I was obliged to pay cash as they were not ready to accept credit cards. 2 hours delayed departure on the second leg and uncomfortable old fashion non reclining seats. It is not really a low cost airline - poor quality for money.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  16 September 2011 by P Kowalski (France)

BVA-POZ-BVA and POZ-BOJ-POZ inbound 20 mins ahead of schedule each time, outbound on time. I have nothing to complain, lack of soap in the toilet in one of the legs but it can happen anywhere. Surprisingly no hassle with hand luggage, smiling, helpful crew. Captain informed of the flight details in English and Polish. Would fly again if the fare is low because you simply get what you paid for.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  15 September 2011 by Berwout van der Woude (Netherlands)

Good flight, on time, no frills airline. You get what you pay for. Good value for money.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  14 September 2011 by P Jones (UK)

I have flown with them many times Luton-Warsaw and I have no complaints, although checking in can be a nightmare at times. That aside, you get what you pay for and for a 2 hr flight and for the price paid I had no problems.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  12 September 2011 by P Courtine (UK)

Luton to Belgrade return. Both flights were on time and crews polite although a bit disinterested. Seating was comfortable.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  11 September 2011 by C Smith (UK)

Luton-Poznan return. Charged 68 for hold luggage on top of a not cheap ticket, which never arrived until the evening before I returned. Contained my tools needed to work the next 2 days. Tiny legroom and crowded noisy plane. All in all a very bad experience.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  4 September 2011 by P Guglietti (Italy)

Staff onboard are kind and pleasant, carriers are clean and comfortable. Airport staff are rude and not professional at all. There are no Wizz Air staff responsible to take info or complaints. Being a low cost company does not compromise not having any customer support or assistance at all.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  31 August 2011 by Paul Hemsworth (UK)

My flight from Bourgas in Bulgaria was due to leave at 20.20, we were delayed over 4.5 hrs and had to divert to Sofia for the crew to be changed. In Sofia all 200 of us were turfed out and put on another plane which eventually left for Luton arriving at 03.21 local time some 5.5 hrs late. At Bourgas we were given a roll but no drink by the airline and this was meant to be representative of the length of our delay.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  27 August 2011 by Jonathan Midgley (UK)

Luton-Budapest. Punctual flight and arrived early, one of the older planes so seats a little tight but ok. Return Budapest-Luton 3 hr delay due to late arrival of inbound aircraft. Seat pitch on return was the tightest I've ever experienced, horribly uncomfortable.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  26 August 2011 by A Galffy (USA)

Delayed our flight from Venice to Budapest because the crew didn't turn up on time and we lost our connecting flight. We had to stay in Budapest for 2 days and ended up spending $700 for their negligence. They have hidden fees they do not tell you about until you input your credit card information. Flight attendants were rude unfriendly.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  18 August 2011 by Luigi Sartori (Spain)

My bag was designed to be carry-on, however it failed their fit test along with the bags of many other angry passengers. Rude, unhelpful gate attendants. Leg room is the smallest I've seen.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  13 August 2011 by R Neve (UK)

Prague-Luton. The flight 1 week later than J Ezrati (USA) but with the same grievances. The carry-on allowance is pitiful. My bag was designed to be carry-on but failed their fit test, together with the bags of many other seething passengers. Rude, unhelpful gate attendants. The flight would almost certainly have been delayed due to their insistence on checking every bag had the flight been much more than two thirds full. Flight was fine, but I (and several others, from what I heard this morning) will not be flying Wizz again.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  11 August 2011 by Vaclav Tmej (Czech Republic)

The airline has the smallest legroom I have ever seen, I am 185cms tall and I had to stretch into the aisle. Luckily I was seated in D seat and E was free. I cannot imagine how taller people manage.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  5 August 2011 by J Ezrati (USA)

Prague to Luton. Flight was fine, but it's amazing how many things they have found to charge people for. Cabin crew constantly trying to sell drinks, food, perfume, simcards, etc. The carryon limits are so small that it defies common sense. I saw a woman with a large purse that would easily fit in the overhead bin or the seat in front get rejected. The rude gate attendants and front desk staff seemed to find a way to get in an argument with everyone over their carryon luggage.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8