Emirates Airline Passenger Reviews and Emirates Customer Trip Reports

4 Star Airline

a World 4-Star Airline

Emirates
3.5 Star Rating: Good

Emirates Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Shelly Shale    (USA)

Compared to anything we have in the U.S. and other international airlines I've flown, this organization is top- notch. Or at least they try to be. Flew the A380 JFK to Dubai and A340 Dubai to Seychelles, and back again. Were upgraded to Business Class on the second leg, which was absolutely amazing. The A340 seats not as comfortable as the A380, but once you're on the A380 it's hard to find anything to complain about. Service great, pillows, headphones, blankets, great entertainment. My husband enjoyed the music options and we both enjoyed the in-flight information system. Bathrooms plentiful and clean, seats comfortable, boarding and disembarking painless, and we got our free meal vouchers in the Dubai airport and got our free meal! How many airlines do that? I hate to fly but this was definitely a treat. It was a bit pricey, to say the least, but you get what you pay for. I think Emirates are doing a great job. Would gladly fly them again. Customer service did their best in every area.

Emirates Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Kathryn French    (Australia)

We recently travelled on Emirates but were disappointed that the flight home from Dubai/Adelaide was overbooked and on arrival at the check counter at 11.30pm for a 2.00am departure that we would not be able to board the flight. Our luggage was tagged and we were asked to wait until the plane was boarding to see if our seats would be available (along with 4 other passengers). With 40 mins to go we were told that we could now board and to hurry through customs, immigrations and no stopping to shop so that we would make the flight. We were given EUD 100 each to spend on duty free on the flight but the crew told us that "they were far too busy to offer any duty free items" and this was a 12 hour flight. We still have the vouchers but what good are they to us?

Emirates Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Neil Jeram    (Australia)

Leaving on QF 1 on 12 Oct and from Dubai back to Sydney via London on Emirates planes. All sectors on A380. The aircraft is the common factor between Qantas and Emirates. But the experience is so different. The Qantas flight attendants are very professional in the way they go about their work. Emirates FA's are to a man and woman under 30, lack experience and customer skills. On EK 2 from LHR to Dubai on Saturday 18 October it was particularly bad. A couple of FA's would not have been out of place on easyJet. One fixed up her lipstick during a meal service whilst serving. On four sectors flown in the last week on Qantas and Emirates planes it can be said that Qantas came out way on top. This is not some pro Australian rant. Have been using Qantas and Emirates combination for a while now and the same result. What can Emirates do? Get some serious training for their cabin crews and some old heads on board to oversee the younger staff. At the moment they all look and act like kids serving in McDonald's. I will continue to fly Emirates as their scheduling from Australia is so good and much of my work is in the Gulf and Europe.

Emirates Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Joe Va Cercarlo    (Australia)

Seats were completely uncomfortable on the 777-300. Flight crew poor with service. For example, could not get water freely. When I did ask for it again, flight attendant said, take it from the galley. Business class looked good from where we were sitting. Just a poor airline. We only flew it because everyone was recommending it. We normally fly Singapore. Lazy crew. The 380 thought was much better. More room better service.

Emirates Customer review :  28 October 2014 by S Kierschner    (Germany)

First and probably last time with Emirates. At least not on this connection to Beijing. EK306 arrives into Beijing at 15:10h. It is a 500 Passenger flight arriving simultaneously with other flights from Singapore, Hong-Kong, Dubai, Doha, Fukuoka and Vancouver. Immigration took nearly 2 hours due to the masses of people arriving. Chauffeur Service did not wait. Disgraceful Emirates Service at the Airport and no apologies whatsoever. The immigration staff did their very best to speed up the process and all 24 Counters were open. Just way way to many people arriving at the same time. 15.10.2014 EK60 HAM-DXB on B777 and continuing on EK306 DXB-PEK A380. Chauffeur service to HAM excellent, new Mercedes S-Class, all the comfort you need before a 16h Trip to Beijing. Lounge at HAM okay - lots of good quality food and drink quiet and very large thus not crowded even though flight was fully booked in Business Class. Aircraft was very new (April 2014) but 5 Row Business Class is just unacceptable. No real storage. Agree with most users that Seat is much too narrow and doesn't go fully flat (opposed to A380), I am a smaller person and the seat would not really fit in any position. Food was okay. Good but grumpy stewardess serving my seat. Overall a typical flight on a fully packed plane. DXB is a very nice airport (even at night) but very crowded. Business Lounge in T3A is good but very slow and spotty WiFi. Boarding directly to A380 Upper Deck is a nice touch but also clearly a necessity because of the crowds and cramped waiting areas for Y guests on the main floor. Flight DXB-PEK was comfortable, had a good sleep - service was uneventful. Business Class was about 70% Full. On Board Entertainment again the best I have seen yet. The rest about Emirates has been explained on a platitude of occasions here.

Emirates Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Chang Zhou    (China)

I took the flight from Shanghai Pudong(PVG)-Dubai(DXB)-Hamburg(HAM) and FRA-DXB-PVG.The seats of A380 is comfortable, and the food is nice. The air hosts and hostesses were very helpful. Shopping at Dubai Int'l Airport was so convenient because they received Euro and US Dollar. But the 18 hrs trip is a little tired!

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by K Ewen    (UK)

Flew LGW-DXB-MEL-AKL in First on 23 September, 777/A380. The First class experience exceeded my expectations. On all three sectors, cabin crew were efficient and friendly, with immediate responses to any service request. Chauffeur service worked exactly as booked. All lounges offered high standards of seating and refreshments. A la carte menu on all sectors offered meals to a very high restaurant standard. Shower facility on A380 well managed and co-ordinated and welcome towards the end of a 14 hour sector.

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by K Ewen    (UK)

Flew AKL-SYD-DXB-LGW in First on 12 October. On the outward journey, all crews on the three sectors were highly professional, motivated and friendly, with good banter ensuing throughout the flights. All flights on time, with baggage first off the belt. Again, chauffeur drive slotted in exactly as planned. An enjoyable trip.

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by B Wijesinghe    (USA)

CMB-DXB: EK655: A330-200, Oct 12: Business Class. Plane immaculate for its age (1999-2000). However, horribly let down by the most uncomfortable Business Class seats I've ever experienced over the past 17 years. Seven across in Business Class instead of six in an A330 is a rip-off. These seats are nothing like the nice new modular units in their B777-300ER aircraft. The video remote control intrudes into the 18" wide seats, making them clamp-like seats. Not suitable for the 4.5 hour flight. Service was very good, and the food and beverages were good too. There were only five passengers that day in Business Class on this flight, and I had the single row area behind First Class to myself. The tray table is too low, when the seat is even slightly reclined. These are old cradle seats, not flatbeds. The whole experience was let down by these awful seats, the main reason one buys Business Class in the first place, to get more personal space, not something worse-than Economy Plus. Check-in and the dedicated Emirates Lounge at the BIA in CMB were excellent. On time performance and good baggage transfer to my connecting BA flight. EK is generally good, but not their A330-200 seats.

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by G Wattus    (Australia)

I usually fly to Europe in economy class with Singapore Airlines via Singapore, or Thai Airways via Bangkok, but was persuaded to try Emirates. I found the 14.5 hours from Sydney to Dubai to be unbearable. The service from flight staff was both difficult to access and disinterested. Staff on the second leg to Amsterdam were much more personable. The experience was so bad that I have paid almost $3,800 to upgrade to Business Class for the return journey. It had better be worth it!

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by Lim Ferdinand    (Philippines)

Flown MNL-DXB-MNL, Sept 20 on EK 337. I was amazed by the in-flight service. Five drink runs on an 8 hour flight, food is plenty and palatable. All the crew are hard-working, attentive and friendly. And of course, it's infamous inflight entertainment system, ICE, not to be failed to be mentioned. Looking forward for my next flight with them.

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by Martin D Hiu    (Saudi Arabia)

DMM-DXB-LAX return trip on Sept 18 and Oct 6, 2014. I am a frequent traveller on this route at least 3 times a year and always with Emirates. After so many years of loyalty, I am now tempted to try other airlines for the following reasons. Menu does not change on this route and it gets so unexciting and predictable after so many flights. While quantity of food is generous, the taste is below average. I have never seen seafood being offered on this menu, it is always the predictable steak, Indian dish and Arabic dish. Onboard service consistency is very patchy, sometimes I am lucky to be served by kind and helpful flight attendant, in 50% of the flights I am not. Simple things such as smile when attending the customer, never miss any customer when laying down mattress on long haul flight will be appreciated. While other aspects such as on-time arrival, IFE, lounge access, complimentary limousine pick up at LAX are fine, the onboard menu needs to be improved to retain customer loyalty. Considering that Emirates are charging premium, I see no reason why it cannot improve on the menu and consistency of onboard service. Loyal customers such as myself are now shopping around for better experience and value. With less generous miles and redeeming a ticket now costs close to $1000 in additional fees and charges, Emirates has truly learned from its partner Qantas, in how to upset its loyal customers by slapping them with 4 digit charges. Come on Emirates, you used to wow me but not anymore.

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by C Sireesha    (USA)

LAX to Hyderabad, Economy, October 10,2014, I always use Singapore Airlines and I decided to try Emirates for a change. Long story short: Singapore Airlines wins. Pros - the seating is comfortable, great selection on entertainment, nice mood lighting, nice warm facial towels are provided to freshen up, quick water service when requested. Cons - Food, I ordered a Asian vegetarian meal 2 weeks in advance. It is actually offered as a part of the regular choice of 3 main course meals but it ran out before it got to my seat. This happened on the Dubai to Hyderabad flight, which was for 3.5 hours. On the other flight I lucked out getting the last vegetarian meal. The main food meal service (lunch or dinner) is pretty filling. I felt Emirates should have reserved Asian vegetarian meals for those who pre-order and offer extra ones for the rest of the passengers during the service. A vegetarian pizza was given as a light snack in between - very salty. Dubai airport is poor when I compare it to Changi in Singapore. I was given a meal voucher at the ticketing desk. If you have a layover for over 4 hours, you can get a free meal at Dubai airport. Also, the free internet stations are horrible. The internet is slow and the machines cannot seem to load Internet explorer. I gave up after 5 mins of trying. Not worth using the Wifi there either. Dubai airport, ever heard of high speed internet? Be prepared for the most unfriendly airport staff you will ever come across. No smile, angry replies. Have a good flight if you are considering this airline.

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by T Kavanagh    (Australia)

Arrived at Dubai DBX at 18.15 for 21.45 on 10/10/14 flight to Perth to be told flight was over booked, we had been travelling through Europe for eight weeks and had a stop over in Dubai. I was very surprised to hear we had no seats having booked the flight nearly 12 months in advance. We only managed to secure seats after we explained our daughter was flying overseas on the 11/10/14 and we would not see her for 3 months. We have travelled with Emirates several times because of the quick connecting flights to Europe, but intend to look at other airlines operating from that area in future. We were very disappointed they way we were treated by Emirates on the last leg of our journey home it was the only blemish of our holiday.

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by Balu Kal    (New Zealand)

EK412, SYD-AKL, 08.45, 7 October 2014. A380-800. Very comfortable, and extremely on time. The inflight entertainment was good so you don't care about anything else. Time went really fast because you are comfortable.

Emirates Customer review :  23 October 2014 by Solomon Valerie    (UK)

EK0010, LGW-DXB. My experience with my recent Trip to Dubai to celebrate my 50th birthday travelling with Emirates was great and I have since recommended the airline to all my friends and family. The service and staff were excellent, from start to finish.

Emirates Customer review :  21 October 2014 by N Naseeb    (UK)

6 Aug, Gatwick-Dubai, EK0010. 11 Aug, Dubai - Singapore, EK 0352. Sep 8, Singapore-Heathrow, EK0005. London-Dubai service was appalling. Dinner was served after midnight although the flight took off at 8.15pm, by then I was desperate for water, which the crew kept saying they would serve with dinner. They ran out of choices on their menu, and could only serve chicken. We were not served any breakfast, nor a beverage before landing. However, the flight from Dubai-Singapore was better than the one from Heathrow to Singapore. I won't take this flight unless it is the only airline that'll take me to the destination.

Emirates Customer review :  21 October 2014 by Joseph Cammarata    (USA)

After not having flown on Emirates in almost 7 years, I recently flew EK round trip NYC/JFK to Milan/MXP. Departed on Thu 2nd Oct and returned Wed 8th Oct. Friendly service on both flights. Smiling and smartly turned out flight attendants on both flights, always seen in the cabins. On the outbound flight - flying time of 7 hours 5 minutes, 2 hot meals served. In between the meals 2 beverage services were provided. I like many other passengers skipped the hot breakfast in favor of more sleep time. On my return flight with flying time of 8 hours and 40 minutes, a copious hot lunch was followed by an offering of fresh fruits and snack bars from wicker baskets. This was followed by a hot pizza snack and then about an hour prior to landing the same wicker baskets with fruits, snack bars and pre-wrapped vegetarian sandwiches were offered. All of this in economy class! What more do passengers want?

Emirates Customer review :  21 October 2014 by Martin D Hiu    (Saudi Arabia)

DMM-DXB-LAX return trip on Sept 18 and Oct 6, 2014. I am a frequent traveller on this route at least 3 times a year and always with Emirates. After so many years of loyalty, I am now tempted to try other airlines for the following reasons: Menu does not change on this route and it gets so unexciting and predictable after so many flights. While quantity of food is generous, the taste is so below average. I have never seen sea-food being offered on this menu, it is always the predictable steak, Indian dish and Arabic dish. On board service consistency is very patchy, sometimes I am lucky to be served by kind and helpful flight attendant, in 50% of the flights I had not. Simple things such as smile when attending the customer, never miss any customer when laying down mattress on long haul flight will be appreciated. While other aspects such as on-time arrival, IFE, lounge access, complimentary limousine pick up at LAX are fine, the on-board menu needs to be improved to retain customer loyalty. Considering that Emirates are charging premium and much more expensive that competitors, I see no reason why it cannot improve on the menu and consistency of on-board service. Loyal customers such as myself are now shopping around for better experience and value than what Emirates is offering at the moment on the route. With less generous miles and redeeming a ticket now will cost close to 1000 dollars in additional fees and charges, there has been something Emirates truly learned from its partner Qantas, in how to upset its loyal customers by slapping them with 4 digit charges. Come on Emirates, you used to wow me but not anymore.

Emirates Customer review :  21 October 2014 by Ronald Zwart    (New Zealand)

EK147, Y, 22 Sep, Dubai to Amsterdam. First time with Emirates on their A380, crew friendly on boarding. Seating was comfortable with excellent inflight entertainment system. Was served a light breakfast after departure which was tasty. We were situated reasonably close to the galley on this flight and I can't but help feel this particular crew may have been in training under the eyes of a supervisor with exacting standards. The inflight service, food and beverage service was great, not too much but not too little. Inflight announcements were clear. Lunch menu had a good choice and again was very tasty, as was the free flowing wine service which I personally enjoyed.

Emirates Customer review :  14 October 2014 by Lamba Ishaan    (India)

I flew NCL-DEL-NCL. The flight was good. I ordered a special meal and this was provided. The flight attendants were very receptive and helpful. The entertainment system was one of the best I've used. It had a very wide variety to offer. The seats were neat, clean and comfortable. Will definitely fly again.

Emirates Customer review :  14 October 2014 by Alexandre Queirós    (Portugal)

ICN-DXB and DXB-LIS between October 5/6 on economy. Check-in was smooth and simple at ICN. Departed about 10 minutes late but arrived about 20 minutes early. Staff ranged from nice to snippy. Food was good with multiple drinks services in between meals. Noodles were available between meals, but didn't see anyone having them. Entertainment system on A380 was state-of-the-art and worked perfectly, with countless movies, TV shows and albums to pick from. Wi-fi was free on that flight thanks to Eid and worked flawlessly on phone and tablet. Seats comfortable and roomy. Arrival and transfer in DXB was normal. DXB-LIS had an older B777 which is not as good, but my window seat was on the back, which has a 2-4-2 configuration. Recommend getting a seat on that section, as you have more aisle space. Food was better than on the other flight, with multiple drinks services in between meals again. Entertainment system is the same, but the touch screen wasn't as responsive and software was slightly slower due to age of plane. Staff was nicer and didn't mind engaging in chit-chat with passengers. Departed 15 minutes late but arrived 30 minutes early. Overall very nice flights and airline.

Emirates Customer review :  13 October 2014 by Thea Brown    (Australia)

Long time Emirates business class passenger - Australia to UK and or Europe. Flights and services are deteriorating and we will look to another airline after recent trips in September. Flight from Melbourne to Dubai was given a gate at Cargo terminal in Dubai resulting in long delays in off loading passengers and luggage and our luggage (plus the other passenger's) then missed our next flight to Zurich. Staff not good on flight. Dubai to Zurich staff were better. Returning found no Emirates business lounge at Amsterdam - desk staff embarrassed and unhelpful. Gate slow to open and not enough seating - area of terminal where Emirates is located has almost no services. Amsterdam to Dubai staff were helpful and so were Dubai to Melbourne staff. Luggage came out late.

Emirates Customer review :  13 October 2014 by De Prisco Mauro    (Venezuela)

Jakarta (JKT) to Dubai DBX - the seats are very narrow and uncomfortable for a Business class. The food was outstanding, but the airplane was dirty. When you fly for business you require a good rest on the aircraft and you expect a comfortable seat.

Emirates Customer review :  13 October 2014 by K Jason    (Australia)

Just flew return BNE to DXB on A380 and then onto VCE on a B777. I agree with what many on here have said. If your flight is on an A380 then it will be excellent, plenty of space, plenty of food and drinks, toilets clean and spacious. If you are on on B777 not so good - cramped seat configuration, staff overworked, felt not much different to a budget carrier. If it were a long haul flight I would consider another airline.

Emirates Customer review :  13 October 2014 by P Farrington    (UK)

Flew on the EK 38 on September from Birmingham to Dubai. First time flight on Emirates, very disappointed! Expected great things, long wait for bar service, told not long, after two hours food arrived, no drinks. Asked cabin crew, "it's a short flight" we are not serving drinks until later. Really not what we were expecting. Biggest problem was the very poor attitude of crew. Complaints department said drink fountains are provided.

Emirates Customer review :  13 October 2014 by J Fraga    (USA)

My flight was a true class act. Flew First Class DFW-DXB, and it was better than expected. The crew were friendly and personable, aiming to please throughout the flight. From the Dom Perignon champagne to onboard shower, onboard lounge at the back of business class to the limo ride to my hotel in Dubai, it was a flight to remember. This was my first time flying Emirates and after reading some of the mixed reviews here, I have to say my experience surpassed all my expectations. For the benefit of readers, I have flown a lot, being a Lufthansa Hon (highest tier status) for the past 6 years. My opinion is the European carriers have a lot of catching up to do if they are to retain their share of premium passengers especially from the USA where Emirates is rapidly expanding.

Emirates Customer review :  13 October 2014 by C Wat    (Australia)

We were really looking forward to our A380 Melbourne to Auckland and return trip on a top airline. Although the plane was clean and comfortable. There were problems with staff and service. Our flight over was a 7am departure yet after the initial delivery of hot towels staff were absent unless called for nearly 2 hours, not even to offer of water! Breakfast when it finally arrived was tasty although beverages came much later than the food. The same thing happened on the flight back a 6.30 pm departure with no food or drink until 8.15. On a nearly 4 hour flight drinks should be much more freely available. The entertainment system was more than fine but why interrupt everyone's viewing to tell us to watch it?

Emirates Customer review :  13 October 2014 by Roger Stone    (Australia)

HKG-DXB-VIE and the same in return, using A340, B777 and A380 aircraft. Three out of four sectors were fine: Excellent service and very clean and quiet aircraft. Big disappointment was in Business Class on the A380 due to one main factor: the fact that there is a fully serviced lounge bar area at the rear of Business Class. This sounds rather special until we realised that loud mouthed yobbos can stay in there for the entire journey (in this case Dubai to Hong Kong) and walking up and down the aisles with their drinks and abusing staff for not being fed lunch on time (even though they were all in the bar), and so on. I had to move further to the front of the aircraft to avoid the noise coming from this bar lounge area. This made for a very unpleasant experience and I could understand why some staff were very sad and quiet in going about their duties. Perhaps Emirates should seriously consider getting rid of this little so-called luxury as the concept seems to have backfired badly. The A380 flight was otherwise remarkably smooth, partly due, I suspect to the design of the aircraft but also the route take for this sector. Food and service on the remaining flights was superb but I could not recommend Business Class on the A380 for the problem of the bar-lounge section.

Emirates Customer review :  13 October 2014 by Howells Michael    (Thailand)

Bangkok to Dubai and then on to BHX. A very pleasant trip on both legs of the Journey. The only gripe I have was the seven hour wait in Dubai, but that was my fault for booking that flight. The flight crew were great, the food was great and the ICE entertainment was world class. The return trip BHX, to Dubai and Bangkok was great. No complaints from me except one (when food was served the crew did not ask the people to put their seat back to the upright position). Other than that I can say that Emirates are a very good Airline to fly with and I would have no hesitation in flying with them again in the future.

Emirates Customer review :  9 October 2014 by Ian Solomon    (Australia)

Having flown First or Business class long-haul from east-coast Australia to north Africa, the Middle-East and Spain three times, as well as trans-Pacific to North America twice in 11 months, I consider I am well qualified to say that both Emirates' First and Business on their A380s simply don't cut it. From the time my wife and I checked in at Brisbane there was simply nothing to make us feel special. plane seating is okay, but no better than Etihad, and the onboard shower more a time-filling novelty. A flight is not just the time on board. The lounge in Brisbane is dull and sparse and as it is shared with at least 84 traveling Business plus whatever FF card-holders are in economy, not surprisingly very crowded and noisy. There is nothing to make the $23,000 expended on First Class deliver any kind of special or exclusive feel. Onboard the outbound leg, the cabin crew were obviously tired and disinterested. To land in Dubai and have to be off-loaded via stairs in the desert-heat and put on a bus for a 15 minute, 5 kilometre lap of the on-going massive airport expansion project, only to have to then walk, scurry, elevator and shuttle-pod back to almost where we started, taking over an hour from landing to lounge. Lucky we're fit and speedy as it is a physical challenge after the 15 hours on board. The cabin crew on to Barcelona was a complete contrast to the tired Brisbane-Dubai crew with attentive service. Arrival in Spain was slick and via an air bridge. Departure however was a different story with the crowded lounge and nothing to eat except ham sandwiches, crisps and a platter of limp, stale pastries. The crew and onboard service were fine and the airbridge arrival in Dubai on time. The return Dubai to Brisbane was the final straw that at this stage has turned me off Emirates possibly forever. The chauffeur failed to arrive at our hotel. On arrival at the First check-in, nobody could care less about out the chauffeur not showing up. First check-in promptly spat out the boarding passes and told us to get moving as it was a 20 minute walk to the gate. We managed to find a small First lounge just past the gate and had time for a quick refres. At gate 23, there was no separate priority boarding for First or Business passengers. All 520 passengers were jostling and pushing to get through one small door. Emirates boarding was farcical and sums up what Emirates have become. Once onboard, staff did their jobs providing good attention all the way to Brisbane. First offers cabin service pretty much on demand, however one thing I have never noticed previously in First was the constant clattering of cutlery and crockery. There are no socks at all, and earplugs have to be requested. We also found the cabin hot and noisy and despite repeated requests by us and other passengers in First, it remained uncomfortably hot. In conclusion, I won't choose Emirates again.

Emirates Customer review :  9 October 2014 by B Freeman    (Australia)

I neither would fly Emirates again nor recommend them. They position themselves as a high end service but are actually low cost/low service. We just flew Rome to Sydney via Dubai and Bangkok. The Dubai to Sydney sector was an old 777 with 10 abreast seating (3-4-3). The 777 was designed for 9 abreast seating but EK has added an extra seat in the middle. The cabin is like a sardine can. The service was amateur. The entertainment system average. A horrid flight and experience. EK positions itself against Singapore, Cathay, Qantas and the like. However it really is a third rate airline. Never again.

Emirates Customer review :  9 October 2014 by L Jarvis    (Australia)

Emirates service has down downhill over the last few years. Recently flew Melbourne to Dubai and return. A380 both ways. Check in staff very disinterested. Plane was extremely hot. I rang for some water - no one came. The second time I went to the galley and asked for a drink. Staff just gave me a drink and walked off. Passengers recline their seats during meal times which makes life very difficult. Food was appalling on flight over and back - stale bread rolls, even warmed up croissants tasted stale. Dubai check in staff even worse than Melbourne for return flight. The woman went to put wrong labels on my luggage. When I pointed this out she said "Well there are two flights to Melbourne" - I would have thought that was her job to check not mine. Very hard to get a drink on flight going home. Snacks were handed out in the night but our row missed out. A man sitting behind me asked for some nuts and was told "There are no nuts for economy passengers". Sought of sums up the whole attitude.

Emirates Customer review :  9 October 2014 by M Beresford    (UK)

2 Oct, Glasgow-Dubai, 777-300ER. Check in smooth and easy at Glasgow. Flight was nearly an hour late taking off which made our connection tight in Dubai. Can't fault the staff or service on board although the food wasn't great. Sat at the back of the plane in one of the few rows of two seats. Dubai-Hong Kong, A380 - wider seats and much smoother ride. Again food quite bland but all crew were friendly and cheerful. Switched seats at check in to an empty row towards the back and luckily had all three seats to ourselves so very comfortable journey.

Emirates Customer review :  6 October 2014 by Bernardus Ajie    (Indonesia)

CGK-AMS (via DXB) and AMS-CGK (via DXB). The staff were rude. Act like robots. lack of honesty, sincerity and hospitality. Great entertainment.

Emirates Customer review :  6 October 2014 by S Naidu    (UAE)

I have flown Emirates pretty much all my life. Emirates considers itself one of the best airlines - I think this is true only sometimes. For the most part, I see the service (on certain routes) getting worse with time. By service I mean that of the cabin crew. They do not seem to like their jobs at all and don't like dealing with passengers. I agree it's not nice dealing with certain passengers who don't co-operate, but why treat everyone the same way? And why must we hear what the cabin crew have to say about the unruly passengers? With some other routes, I still do see very friendly cabin crew from time to time, but it's rare now. Entertainment is pretty good on some flights, but some routes it's terrible, almost non-existent. I do like the food though. The flights would be so much better if the cabin crew seem less - angry, impatient and grumpy. You almost feel like a criminal when you request something!

Emirates Customer review :  2 October 2014 by A Ritzau    (Australia)

Caught the Dubai to Adelaide, 300-777, Sept 18 2014. After the A380 experience this was definitely a louder bumpier ride! Seats were smaller and more cramped. People had far to much cabin baggage which really annoyed me on this flight as it was us who had stuck to the rules of 7kg limit 1 bag, who had to separate our luggage and have it stashed all over the plane. I feel this should be policed by the terminal staff. Our luggage was only ever weighed leaving Adelaide airport. The people in front reclined their seats fully for the whole trip and they were not asked to sit upright when we were trying to eat, which had happened on other recent flights. The galley was very noisy, especially in down time when the passengers where trying to sleep. The toilets were very noisy when flushed and although we were seated away from the toilet we still constantly got woken by them. Ambience was lovely. Plane was clean and fresh looking although a little worn around the edges. Food was tasty and a lot of it. Drinks were regular, but cold drinks were warm. Seemed a common problem on all our flights. Staff were friendly and attentive, just loud. My entertainment screen was broken and wouldn't work by touch, once I worked out the hand set this was ok. The audio was broken and static, I had to listen to one ear input only! This was a shame as the other experiences I had were great, and despite this I would still fly Emirates and recommend them to friends.

Emirates Customer review :  2 October 2014 by Sally Elves    (UK)

Flew to Mauritius via Dubai and chose Emirates because of good recommendation. Not impressed. Only good thing to say is that there is plenty of leg room. Crew were uninterested in service and in one case downright rude. Food largely inedible. The breakfast was particularly horrible. My husband had an aisle seat and every time someone went past he was bumped. Would like to know why, when we were due to land at 7am we were woken at 4 am. Breakfast arrived at 4.45, and then the lights were put out again. Obviously for the convenience of the crew and not the passengers who appear to be an annoyance.

Emirates Customer review :  2 October 2014 by A Ritzau    (Australia)

Caught the A380 from Rome to Dubai, Sept 17th. Plane was lovely, clean, plenty of room. Took awhile to board at Rome airport and everyone seemed to want to push on. Staff seemed to lack control of boarding process. We still took off on time though. Food was excellent, tasty and lots of it. Drinks were abundant although not cold, was offered ice though. Toilets clean. Seats roomy. Seemed a lot of people bringing on a lot of cabin luggage! Staff seemed unconcerned with this. Some children behind me were not being controlled by parents which worried me at first, but staff very professionally kept them monitored!

Emirates Customer review :  2 October 2014 by A Ritzau    (Australia)

Got the A380 from Dubai to Heathrow, EK001. Loved the plane. Very new looking and swish! Toilets updated and cleaned regularly, seats roomy and I am a big lady! Entertainment was great. Staff were a little harassed, thought they were maybe understaffed as very different from earlier connecting flight. They still managed to get all the food delivered and drink runs done! Boarding was easy in Dubai despite this being or first venture outside of English speaking countries. Felt a little less special than at Adelaide, but then that would be because in Adelaide we were the special ones, at Dubai we were one of many! Plane was very quiet compared to the 777, a bit more clumsy on take off and landing though! I think this is more plane design issue. Food was outstanding. Very tasty and a lot of it!

Emirates Customer review :  2 October 2014 by A Ritzau    (Australia)

First Long Haul flight to Dubai from Adelaide EK441 300-777. Found boarding at Adelaide International very professional and easy! Seats were at back of plane. My choice however, we picked seats that had immovable solid sides and as I was larger it made it a bit squashed, however I was glad of the extra aisle room as the 3 seater areas looked very small and often the passengers seemed to get bumped a lot! Toilets were clean until the end of the trip where they were over used and left messy, the food was great. Very tasty and a lot of it. Left feeling full! Cold drinks were warm and hot drinks were cold. Service was great though. Staff seemed very friendly. The comfort bags were good and we used the eye pads and blankets. Ambience of the plane for time zones was good. Entertainment kept me entertained!

Emirates Customer review :  2 October 2014 by K Lloyd Jones    (Australia)

This is the first time that I have flown with Emirates and if I can avoid it I will never fly with them again. The service was terrible - the meal was served and half an hour later they came to ask if we wanted beverages with our dinner. Bit late as most people had already finished. The leg room was not adequate for an average person and the staff were very indifferent to the passengers. In Dubai it was more important that the girls behind the desk send text messages than attend to customers. We actually had to ask them to help us even though there were two people behind the desk and no one except us waiting. So much for customer service. I can't think of anything positive about the experience. By comparison Qantas for the second leg to Sydney was a dream with attentive staff, beverages offered at the same time as meals. Snacks bought around every hour as well as water and other beverages offered every hour. The toilets were clean and tidy and the staff were super friendly. Could not fault their service.

Emirates Customer review :  2 October 2014 by Mitchell Hazel    (Australia)

Emirates Flight 406 from Dubai to Melbourne 22 SEP. The limousine failed to pick us up at our hotel, which had been arranged the previous day. There were no ground staff to show us the way to the lounge/gate. On board I found the staff less than friendly. I expect to receive prompt attention when I request water to be replaced, and food to be delivered during the breakfast service. My past experience has been satisfactory, the steward aboard our Nice to Dubai flight on 20 SEP made sure we knew the aircraft features and helped with our carry-on bag at the bottom of the stairs on our arrival in Dubai. The state of the Business washroom on 22 SEP was unsatisfactory. I followed a staff member who had just used the washroom, and found the litter container full and overflowing, toilet paper on the floor, and the toilet bowl very dirty. I have been a frequent traveller with Emirates, but will consider another airline in the future.

Emirates Customer review :  29 September 2014 by Howell Jamie    (Australia)

We flew last night from Athens to Dubai and Dubai to Singapore and both flights were horrible. Firstly our flight from Athens to Dubai was on a 777, the seats were that out that the back supports for both myself and my partner were broken and stuck out for the whole flight of 4 hours. Secondly we flew from Dubai to Singapore and for the whole 7.5 hrs flight the entertainment system did not work for me and my partner - it's very poor service and after my last flight tonight from Singapore to Sydney I will no longer fly again with Emirates.

Emirates Customer review :  25 September 2014 by Dan Ross    (UK)

EK432, Dubai to Brisbane via Singapore (Continuation after EK2 - see separate post). Economy, B777-300ER. Disembarking from EK2, all transfer pax clear a security check before entering the terminal, eliminating the need for it at the gate. Clear signage to the next gate. Not impressed with T3B terminal. Boarding was just turn up and go. No order. Once onboard the difference between the A380 and B777 is quiet marked. Seats an inch smaller and the aisles are smaller too. I had an aisle seat and every time the trolley or a person went by I was bumped. The person next to me was a little above average and kept leaning into my seat when she fell asleep. It was most uncomfortable, not helped by the AV units under the seat taking up space. The food offerings on the first 7 hours sector was too light. A roll and breakfast of cheese omelette. No sausage, bacon or baked beans. The last dinner I had was a bit bland, a beef casserole. Would have benefited from a wine reduction. The AV on this craft was the old ICE. Far more limited and a smaller, very blurry screen. Very difficult to get it to load were you wanted. We had a medical emergency and had to make a landing in India. We were told it would take 30 mins, but it added 2 hours to our trip, arriving at 2.30 BNE time. At no point did the crew tell us what time we were expected to arrive in BNE. I had to spend my time in Singapore looking on the web to find out and make arrangements. Very poor form. This, along with the incredibly uncomfortable seats on the 777 make it extremely unlikely I will fly with Emirates again if this is the only option available.

Emirates Customer review :  25 September 2014 by J Shave    (Australia)

Perth - Dubai - Stockholm, then Heathrow - Dubai - Perth. On a Qantas ticket but code shared with Emirates. Emirates Business Class consistently high standard. Personal greetings and introductions, nothing too much trouble. Food and beverages excellent. Lounges excellent, especially in Perth. Emirates Business seats are slightly narrow for sleeping, but overall good. Contrast with Qantas is very stark - Heathrow - Dubai was with QF, with other 3 legs with Emirates. QF not quite "sit down, shut up and don't bother us" - but that's what it felt like. The lesson is - get a QF ticket to get the points and status credits, but fly on Emirates codeshare planes to get the service.

Emirates Customer review :  25 September 2014 by Dan Ross    (UK)

EK402, London Heathrow to Dubai connecting to EK432 to Brisbane (See separate report) Economy Class, A380. First ever flight with Emirates. Check in at LHR quick and efficient. Carry on bags were weighed and tagged at check in. Boarding by zones seem to make it quick, but it did take a long time. Lots of people wanting to swap seats and a few claiming to be ill to get an upgrade or window seat. Selected bulkhead seat and had couple with baby next to me. Toilets in front and the full size door opened 180 if left and would hit me. People would step on my feet while waiting for the loo. Food was good, but there was supposed to be a "sweet treat" served with the pre landing drinks. This didn't happen. Given this is about the same length as LHR-JFK, BA and AA serve a proper snack. If we were meant to hold onto the "Light Bites" from the meal tray, then it wasn't made clear. ICE+ was very good, but the armrest for the bulk head seats was too low. 18" seats felt comfortable. Staff very good. Overall a satisfactory flight for the distance flown.

Emirates Customer review :  23 September 2014 by G Moore    (Australia)

I have flow with Emirates 6 times now and there are some very good, good, and poor aspects to the overall experience. In particular I refer to our Istanbul to Dubai flight on 7 Aug 2014. There was the normal long delay in check-in due in perceive (after working 30 years in aviation) large quantity of check in baggage that Emirates passengers have - some would see as a plus - combined with minimal experience staff. But the carry on baggage was the big issue both in regard to safety and comfort! Some people were bringing 35kg on board. Bags that just fitted into the lockers, and a passenger opposite us had three of them. The onboard staff just helped them put more into the lockers without regard to the effect on others, of the 100 passengers I could observe, we were the only ones under the 7kg stated limit. When a senior crew from business class started stuffing our soft bags into a smaller space, so they could get others large bags away and close the doors, I was pointedly told what I could do with my concerns. He did not dispute that others had 35kg of carry on bags! In addition we had 2 obese passengers next to us. The crew provided them with extension seat belts but this doesn't stop them squashing those adjacent. Again the crew were unhelpful. I spent most of the flight walking around the aircraft. Finally the food on this flight was well below the standard I have known on other Emirates flights.

Emirates Customer review :  23 September 2014 by Richard Morris    (UK)

London to Dubai on 6/9, flight EK 012 and returned 12/9, flight EK 0009. I flew business class with Emirates both on 777 and 380 airbus. The seats were narrow in the extreme even on the 380 and I found it very uncomfortable. The staff were 'going through the motions' and the food was tepid. I have flown with many airlines-first time with Emirates. If you compare them to Qantas they have much to learn. Not impressed at all and will avoid in future.

Emirates Customer review :  20 September 2014 by Paul Bolton    (New Zealand)

I've flown Emirates over a period of ten years and I can comprehensively say that every time I fly, the service is getting worse. Emirates pitch themselves as being a top-top airline, and to a degree the service they offer on paper is quite comprehensive. Their route network is very good and their fares at times can be competitive, however the last four long haul flights I've taken with Emirates progressively gets worse. The cabin staff seem disinterested in providing a first class service to the nonchalant ground staff in Dubai. They are cutting back massively on quality, they've stopped handing out comfort packs for flights, the food is getting worse, and the cabin crew don't respond to calls made from your chair. I can give quite a few examples of bad service travelling with Emirates over the last few trips, however it was compounded by a poor experience travelling with an infant recently. I've always looked forward to flying with Emirates and I have quite a few Tier Miles and Skywards miles, however I feel I've flown my last flight with Emirates.

Emirates Customer review :  20 September 2014 by A Joven    (Australia)

I flew SYD-BKK in Sep 2014. This was my first time flying Emirates, though certainly not my first time flying. I've flown quite a few of the greats (ie Cathay, Singapore, Malaysian, Qantas etc), but Emirates completely impressed me. I flew economy and the furnishings and ambience felt and looked better than most economy cabins I've been in. The service was fantastic. Friendly and fast. Not to mention the flight attendants were immaculately groomed, well-presented and spoken and quite attractive (male and female). Their overall demeanour was professional, friendly and classy. This is in stark contrast to other airlines (ahem, Qantas) whose cabin crew look and act like they'd rather be elsewhere. The food was good and plentiful and the in-flight entertainment was excellent.

Emirates Customer review :  20 September 2014 by Mendonca Russell    (UAE)

Flew Mumbai - Dubai on the Boeing 777-200 ER. Even though the flight arrived late into Mumbai, I applaud the Emirates staff at Mumbai to do everything possible to keep the flight on-time and it was with a slight 5-10 min delay in departure. The aircraft had the ICE AVOD system. The first 30 mins of my flight wasn't satisfying as my PTV froze after take off and crew members did not help. It was only a seat change which actually made my experience on Emirates really worthwhile. I was glad to see the patience the Emirates cabin crew have in dealing with passengers. Crew were polite, well-mannered and courteous. Food was great. However, my seat seemed to be a little bit on the uncomfortable side, but, I guess for this short sector its pretty good.

Emirates Customer review :  20 September 2014 by G Kastner    (Austria)

First time Business Class with EK. VIE-DXB-HKG.DXB-VIE. Disappointing service by cabin crew, remote stand in DXB on the way out, lounge in DXB very different in the Terminal areas. A380 nice but bar closing early and was partly not staffed, while all cabin crew chatting in the back. Service the pure minimum for the travel class (small selection and medium quality) and inflexible. You did not see staff after main service. Woken up for breakfast just to wait half an hour for it and the last hour of the flight there was no service and bar closed. I could have slept longer, this happened on both A380 flights. IFE is great, good selection. Expectations where high as was the ticket price and EK did not deliver in my view.

Emirates Customer review :  18 September 2014 by A Huggett    (Australia)

Rome to Sydney, via Dubai. First time with Emirates, courtesy of a QF code-share. Both flights on A380 aircraft. I enjoyed the opportunity to sit at the front of the lower deck as economy uses the entire deck. IFE is class- leading and food and drink (including a pre-dinner drink service) was great. Seat pitch was very good, as were the crew. I would be very happy to fly Emirates again.

Emirates Customer review :  18 September 2014 by C Steve    (Australia)

EK434, an A380, window seat towards the rear of the cabin. There was an initial delay of 3 hours as the first aircraft became unserviceable. This required all 472 passengers to disembark and relocate to Terminal A. Whilst the cabin crew did well with this unavoidable situation, Emirates' ground crew did not handle this well as there was absolutely no guidance or assistance once we were in the terminal. All they needed to do was to advise us to proved to the transfer area, re-clear security and take the shuttle to terminal A. They made no such announcement, which resulted in some degree of chaos in the terminal building. However this was a relatively minor issue in the overall scheme. Once underway, this proved to be the best long haul business class experience I have ever had. The crew were extremely attentive and friendly, the catering was outstanding, and the privacy afforded by the window seat was second to none. The cocktail bar at the rear of the cabin is a terrific bonus. The fully flat bed with light duvet afforded me the best in flight sleep I have had in many years. One note of caution: if you purchase duty free alcohol in DXB, it will be taken from you at the boarding gate and securely stored on the aircraft, as UAE law prevents passengers from taking it as carry-on luggage. You will then need to wait for it to be delivered at the point of arrival (in my case, at the oversized luggage bet in BNE). This resulted in what would have been a 15 minute customs clearance taking over 40 minutes. The lesson learned: to avoid delays on arrival, purchase duty free alcohol at the point of arrival, not in DXB. Overall, despite the minor inconvenience of the previous aircraft breakdown, I cannot fault EK’s high quality service on this flight and highly recommend it for all long haul flights.

Emirates Customer review :  18 September 2014 by A Jones    (UK)

LHR-DXB-BKK / BKK-DXB-LHR. My first experience with Emirates and it was an impressive one. All flights on time with no issues with connecting flights. Outward connection at Dubai for 3 hours was a bit too long followed by another 6 hour flight to Bangkok would have meant feeling shattered on arrival but it was a brand new 777-300 and it was empty, I counted 10 pax in our section, so climbed on the 4 seats and slept uninterrupted until woken for landing. How anyone can not be impressed by the A380 beggars belief. We had seats in the rear on outward, front section on return and it's incredibly quiet compared to the 747! Plenty of leg room (I'm 6ft) and comfortable seats. Food quality was good too, I've flown Thai quite a few times and the food as been excellent every time, for me Emirates was not far behind. Plenty of drink runs and flight attendants were helpful and courteous. The ICE system needs hardly any mention, it's simply superb, especially on the A380. Online check-in and seat selection made this experience an effortless one. We landed at LHR at a busy time, early Friday evening, we were off the aircraft, through border control and collected our luggage within 50 minutes! All in all, can't fault Emirates. Would recommend and certainly fly again.

Emirates Customer review :  18 September 2014 by Mkhithika Karen    (UK)

I have travelled Emirates a lot but the last 2 experiences were not as anticipated. We flew from Gatwick to Johannesburg via Dubai on the 26th June 2014. Staff on flight to Dubai were good, kids fed and good attention. Flight to Johannesburg was not so, staff seemed occupied and unavailable. You had to keep asking for things like kids toys, drinks etc which I do not really like doing. Return flight to the UK via Dubai on the 2nd of September was the worst of them all. Staff are different now to when we flew a year ago on the same route. Check in was a hassle in JNB and Dubai. Our 2 year old was not given a child's meal because "it was not booked", we had to keep asking for almost everything. Both kids were not given the complimentary toys. The cabin crew seem to have no people skils at all - only one seemed to be on top of his game. Previous staff 2011-2013 were always happy, caring and service was impeccable. Standards have changed and I will be trying other airlines after such an experience. Emirates have to do something about their staff especially in terms of customer services and people skills. Travelling with kids is not easy and Emirates has been one of the airlines very good at easing this but this has changed. Cabin crew should not look like they are just doing their jobs but happy to be of assistance.

Emirates Customer review :  18 September 2014 by L Kirwin    (Australia)

Emirates have very clean and modern aircraft, excellent entertainment and easy transfers to and from flights within Dubai. Unfortunately the cabin crew are not upholding the Emirates values which crew displayed 10 yrs ago. I was shocked at the decline of customer care, once showed by crew in economy. I flew from MEL-DXB to Italy return, crew were rude, never smiled, avoided pax, told pax to wait for the next service upon drink requests and did everything to make for an unpleasant flight. Next time I will fly another carrier. Crew should treat every pax as they would want their family members treated and remember they have chosen to be there!

Emirates Customer review :  18 September 2014 by B Walker    (Singapore)

My wife and I live in Singapore and consequently fly quite frequently to visit family/friends. Emirates have always been one of our top choice airlines for 7 years. It is, therefore, with sadness that I have to complain about the in-flight service received on flight EK37 on 10th July, which was the beginning of a tour of the UK. We have always found the stewards very professional in their approach and care for passengers. However, on this flight, even before we were airborne, personal and banal chit-chat from the staff was very audible from where we were sitting and remained so for the entirety of the flight. Throughout the flight, the emergency exit behind us was blocked by the trolley and an ever-growing pile of cardboard rubbish, which prevented us from standing to stretch our legs. Furthermore, when we did stand, it was made quite clear that we were in the way. During meal service, the air stewardess commenced the service with my wife, only to be shouted at that she had started at the wrong ‘end’. Consequently, she left midway in serving my wife and proceeded to the other ‘end’. This has somewhat clouded our view of Emirates and we are reluctant, given the price of a ticket these days, to fly with this airline again.

Emirates Customer review :  18 September 2014 by Margaret Morrison    (UK)

Just flown Emirates for the first time, Manchester-Dubai-Singapore-Melbourne out, Mel-KL-Dubai-Manchester return. All in Economy. 14th August to 14th September. I won't use them again. Apart from one leg, a more miserable, unenthusiastic group of attendants I have yet to see. Food on all of the sections was grim. ICE entertainment on way back awful. On three sections, delays and not one explanation even after the First and Business clients complained, after us poor souls in economy. I booked thinking I would get Qantas service, how disappointed was I. Next time I fly from Manchester, I shall use Etihad or Qatar or even go to LHR again. Very disappointed.

Emirates Customer review :  18 September 2014 by R Daniel    (UK)

We flew from London to Dubai on 9th September 2014 on the A380 with two children, one infant and toddler. It was really great to fly with Emirates. The staff were very friendly, good food and it exceeded our expectations. My only regret was not to use the same airline to fly back to London.

Emirates Customer review :  18 September 2014 by Bauer John    (USA)

We flew first class from Bangalore to LAX. Emirates has exceptional on the ground service with a punctual chauffeur drive service, hassle free check in and security and great lounges. We flew the 777 to Dubai, this particular one had Emirates older first class seat which was pretty good, it was lie flat and had massage controls, a great recline and excellent IFE. Service started with caviar and smoked salmon and we had wonderful steak. Service was good with constant drink refills and a great amenity kit. We landed at Dubai and then headed to the first class transfer desk and then were taken by golf buggies to the first class lounge . The lounge was exceptional with its own duty free area, massage rooms, private rooms, daybeds, al a carte fine ding, a cigar room, a wine cellar and individual buffets at the gates. The best part about this lounge was that we boarded the plane from the lounge. The next sector was on the A380 with private suites and a shower spa. We had champagne on the ground and browsed through their IFE selection. We took off and the wonderful meal service started with excellent food being served and us being the only first class passengers the flight was personalised. Crew were attentive always addressing us by name and telling us about themselves. There is a nice bar with a real bartender and great snacks. The lavatory was neat and the shower spa experience was great with all the shower essentials being provided. We were also given herbal teas and a plate of fruit after are shower which was a nice touch. There were multiple meals and snacks served which were good and the overall experience was great. Emirates first class service is truly unique.

Emirates Customer review :  15 September 2014 by Matthew McGrath    (UK)

SYD-AKLO-SYD, September 2014 Return trip on the A380. Both flights about half full. Food good, particularly on return leg and staff were welcoming. They were happy to provide passengers with additional drinks beyond the trolley service with dinner on the return leg. Entertainment fantastic and undoubtedly the best (had flown on Etihad in business the week before and struggled to find things to watch). Flight back to Sydney was 25 minutes early. If they were like this on all their flights then they would deserve a 5 star rating.

Emirates Customer review :  15 September 2014 by Junaid Hussain    (UK)

Flew MAN-DXB 26 Aug. Ordered Bassinet seat due to 1 under 2. Flew with 2 young children. Given this, disappointed at activity pack. Staff rushed and whilst not rude, seem stretched, tired and not always helpful (huge contrast with our return via Qatar Airways). Considering this is emirates, was a distinctly average flight. Satisfactory.

Emirates Customer review :  15 September 2014 by M Alojado    (UK)

Travelled London to Dubai. Aircraft in excellent condition, didn't feel the plane rattle during take off and the landing was perfect. Arrived at destination on time, picked up luggage and was out of the terminal 15 min later. Great selection of onboard entertainment that I ended up watching 3 movies throughout flight. Nothing extraordinary with food but as flight was not a long haul, it was enough to get by. What I felt was the deal breaker was the rudeness of FAs who didn't give a toss about customer service. A request for water didn't come until a quarter of an hour and only after another reminder met by a glare. When it did, the FA (another one) poured too much and spilt some on me but she was in a rush to push her trolley to even say a word of apology. The FAs in my cabin section were hardly smiling and didn't make efforts to put their passengers at ease. Why were they so grumpy and ill mannered?

| Home | Airline Opinions | Legal Notice | Airline Ranking | Airport Ranking| Advertise | Surveys| Site Map| Contact Us | Links |