Emirates

Seat Reviews

Viewing TV 12345

"Business class seat was uncomfortable"

(Oman)

Trip Verified | My initial booking was on Economy class and then I upgraded to business class after paying fare difference. Business class seat was uncomfortable. If you're seating on window seat and wanted to move from your seat you will not be able to leave your seat unless you disturb passenger that sitting next to your seat. And if passenger next to you is laying down and sleeping then you need to jump to pass or you must wake up him/she to move seat to seating position. Furthermore, service on board was not to level to business class as I was expecting. In addition, was surprised upgraded ticket was not included using airline lounge in Dubai Airport. Finally it is not worth paying so much money for upgrade to Business class on B787 300 aircraft.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-300er
Date FlownAugust 2021
Seat Storage 12345

"drawback was the 2x3x2 configuration"

Trip Verified | This was a Boeing 777-300ER on one of Emirates' older aircraft that did not have lie-flat seats. The drawback I would find on this flight was the 2x3x2 configuration (no direct aisle access for window seats and the one middle seat) and how uncomfortable the seat is especially while sleeping.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-300 ER
Date FlownJune 2021
Type Of TravellerLeisure
Seat Storage 12345

"how hard it is to get onto the aisle"

Trip Verified | This was one of Emirates newer business class seats which go lie flat making it comfortable to sleep in. The seat was wide enough to sit comfortably and was long enough for me to sleep in (I'm 6'2"). Complimentary wifi for skywards members in business worked well and was enough to text. IFE screen was clear and the amenity kit was well stocked. The only drawback I can find with this seat is the lack of privacy on the aisle seats and how hard it is to get onto the aisle when on a window or middle seat.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-300 ER
Date FlownJune 2021
Type Of TravellerLeisure

"Legroom is sufficient"

Trip Verified | We were a family of five, and our seats were one middle row plus one seat on the middle-left aisle in front of the middle row we occupied. Seat was comfortable and came with blanket, pillow and pair of headphones and toys for children. The IFE system is the best of airlines we’ve travelled. Most of the content on the system is in English, but there are options in other languages. TV is large. Selection of entertainment for kids was excellent. All seats with a USB port and most seats also with a three-prong electrical socket. Storage space for baggage is ample. Legroom is sufficient for tall passengers.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-300ER
Date FlownAugust 2021
Seat Storage 12345

"business class is sub standard"

Trip Verified | Emirates Boeing 777 is a sub standard plane nowadays. Business class layout 2x3x2 is obsolete and very uncomfortable. This is the only business class on long haul that you almost don’t have space for your shoulder and I am pretty small. If you are tall forget to seat here comfortable . It’s unbelievable how poor is the design of this aircraft. Never pay for business class on 777, never ever is an uncomfortable premium economy. I am a frequent flyer with Emirates but the business class in Emirates is sub standard, big gap with any premium airline . Terrible that Emirates such old plane and seat.
Date FlownFebruary 2020
Seat Storage 12345

"seats were extremely uncomfortable"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | Emirates Boeing 777 aircraft from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur an overnight flight and found the experience extremely disappointing. The business class seats were extremely uncomfortable and we found the seat had limited reclining pitch. On the lay flat position, we found ourselves constantly sliding downwards because the seat had a sloping angle. Throughout the flight, we have to constantly force ourselves upwards using our feet because whenever we dosed off the top half of our body forced onto the lower half resulted in a position like to a squat (bend knees & increasing pressure on toes & feet). The resultant effect is complete sleepless, restless & discomfort night, and we were exhausted on our arrival. To make the matter worst, I had my arms and body wedged in the seat (meaning that the seat canopy was not wide enough to fit my body size). And I consider myself as medium built of 175cm @ 85kg. The wedge had caused muscle cramp on my upper body. The decision to book with Emirates business class was to achieve a good sleep in the first place. Of the 7 hours flight, I stayed in laying down position for 6 hours where sleep achieve was less than 10mins. Attempts to resolve the discomfort with flight attendant not long after airborne, and we were told that seat has reached maximum recline position. We would give you 1 star.
Date FlownOctober 2019

"seats are okay"

Trip Verified | The airline has huge drop in quality from last 2-3 years. This flight is good if you travel in business class or else the experience is terrible. Online check in is possible but there is no use, during the check in time we choose a seat and boarding pass also issued as per. Booked around the front part and we received boarding pass at airport with tail seat. Counter staff said its due to the air craft change. But there is no change in the aircraft, seats are okay but service is terrible. Better avoid emirates economy
Aircraft TypeA380-800
Date FlownJune 2019
Seat Storage 12345

"you cannot rest properly"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Business Class seats in the Boeing 777 are not comfortable and you cannot rest properly, as there are many angles, which are disturbing if your are tall; the length of the safety belts is a problem if you are even slightly overweight
Date FlownMay 2019
Seat Storage 12345

"I can’t recline or sleep"

Trip Verified | On the Boeing 777-300 new business class seats when I recline I can only stretch one leg, which means I can’t recline or sleep. Only the front row seats allow full recline with both legs stretched. For goodness sake please stop these ridiculous business class seats. I can’t believe that Emirates didn’t realize this itself. Also the width of the seat is much less than before. Was very dissatisfying.
Aircraft TypeBoeing 777-300
Date FlownApril 2019

"Legroom was average"

Trip Verified | The legroom of the A380 is okay. The seats are not too tight, as the A380 is quite a wide plane. Recline was broken on my seat, but what I saw was average. Legroom was also average. All in all, in my opinion, it is not worth paying the extra money compared to the competition.
Aircraft TypeA380