Priority Pass

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"a very nice lounge"

Trip Verified | This is a very nice lounge with comfortable chairs, tasty food and a good WiFi connection. The food selection is somewhat limited with fruits,donuts, soup and bread available for breakfast. Coffee machines, sodas, self serve alcohol are available. The lounge is very clean with hard tiled floors throughout. The staff is very courteous especially the receptionist who was very friendly. The lounge was not crowded at 7 a.m., therefore there were no issues using the Priority Pass crowd.
Lounge NameGoldair CIP Lounge
AirportAthens Airport

"Pleasantly surprised"

Trip Verified | Pleasantly surprised with this small Priority Pass lounge. Stylish decoration, very clean, great ambiance and seating options (recliners). The staff is very friendly. The food & drink selection is more than adequate (cereals, sandwiches, juices, coffee and soft drinks). We were taking an early flight and the lounge was not that busy. There are 4 MAC computers for those inclined to get some work done. Bathrooms are very clean. Wi-Fi is strong.
Lounge NameBusiness Lounge
AirportTirana Airport
Washrooms 12345

"useless scam of a card"

Not Verified | Do not waste your money or time on this useless scam of a card. I have had the Priority Pass Select for over 2 years now. I am a global business traveler. I received the Priority Pass Select as part of my benefits package with my Chase Sapphire Card. To date, the Priority Pass Select card has been the most useless card for lounge access. Every single time I have tried to use it anywhere in the world, I have been turned away due to the pass being applicable to any of the lounges only at very specific time slots. As a business traveler, I cannot and will not make travel plans around specific windows that Priority Pass has negotiated with specific airports.
AirportAmsterdam Schiphol Airport
Cleanliness 12345

"nonsense to call it a lounge"

Trip Verified | This is a really dreadful "lounge". and nonsense to call it a lounge. First, when we arrived airside to this Lounge there was a sheet of paper on the door to tell us to go way back to Information, landside, to get a code to scan for entry! Can you believe this? So we made the 15-minute journey landside to get the code, back through security and to the lounge. It is appalling. No food, no alcohol and a few, I mean just a few, seats. So, why is it called a lounge? It is just a quieter seating area. There was nobody on duty. We went back outside preferring to pay for some nourishment in the cafe. It really should be closed down.
AirportBari Palese Airport
Date VisitOctober 2018
Washrooms 12345

"Comfortable and clean lounge"

Trip Verified | Comfortable and clean lounge with few visitors on a Saturday afternoon. The Pros: plenty of food and drinks, comfortable seating, quiet. The Cons: no dedicated work space, single bathroom.
Lounge NamePrimeClass
AirportFrankfurt Main Airport
Date VisitSeptember 2018

"Don't waste your money"

Not Verified | The only reason we upgraded to Platinum with Interval International was for the Priority Lounge access, so-called, benefit. What a mistake! We used it for the 1st time in Los Cabos on June 25, 2018. There was barely room to stand and no room to sit. Carry-on luggage was everywhere. Full of screaming, running kids. We decided to use the restroom and leave as the airport was much more comfortable. The restrooms were upstairs. Walking upstairs, we realized why the lounge was so full downstairs. It was, like, 100 degrees on the 2nd level. We used the restroom and left. Now, they want to charge me $27 PP? Good luck. I spoke with a very nasty, so called, manager to no avail. Am I surprised? Not at all! Don't waste your money on this service!
Lounge NamePriority Pass
AirportCabo San Lucas
Date VisitJune 2018

"avoid dumps like this"

Not Verified | A Priority Pass lounge worse than Faro Portugal. The lounge here in Istanbul is overcrowded, dirty, the food is dry and disgusting and I'm not even going in the toilets. What seats there are, are uncomfortable. Getting fed up being ripped off in priority pass lounges. In the unlikely event I renew my pass I will definitely check reviews to avoid dumps like this!
AirportIstanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport
Date VisitJune 2018
Catering 12345

"worst we have ever been to"

Trip Verified | The worst we have ever been to. An utter disgrace to call this cheap, nasty, canteen style room a lounge. No food, no refreshments, no seats but plastic chairs. Can you believe? NO food - the only alcohol were bottles of wine in a pay machine!! Truly awful and so we left, preferring a cafe in the airside.
Lounge NameYoTelair Lounge
AirportParis CDG Airport
Date VisitMarch 2018
Washrooms 12345

"Always a friendly welcome"

Trip Verified | I really like this lounge. It is my local lounge but still, I review it as I see it! Always a friendly welcome and we have not had any issues with seating. Nice clean bright lounge. The choice is what you would expect and a lot better than many other lounges. Lots of papers and magazines with Sky news on the TV's. There are monitors for departure live times and info.Breakfast is particularly good with fresh fruit salad, fresh fruit, yoghurt, pastries, croissants, cereals, breads, meat, cheese, etc, etc.
Lounge NameDublin
AirportDublin Airport
Date VisitFebruary 2018
Washrooms 12345

"small and busy, but comfortable"

Trip Verified | I was flying in economy, but I was able to access this lounge as a Priority Pass member. The lounge was very small and busy, but comfortable. Free food included breads, muffins, soup and some small ham and cheese wraps. There were also some small fruit dishes. I only got a bottle of water from the manned bar, but alcoholic drinks were also available. Wi-fi was slow and disappointing. The lounge has an outside balcony with a small swimming pool, which was a nice touch. The vast majority of people using the lounge were (loud) Americans, so not really somewhere you would go for peace and quiet.
Lounge NameTerminal B