KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Lounge Reviews

Lounge Comfort 12345
Washrooms/Showers 12345
Internet/Wifi 12345

"lounge was really congested"

This lounge is shared by several airlines and was a pretty poor show. The lounge was really congested and there were not enough seats for all the passengers. Our flight was delayed so we spent even longer in there than planned. The front desk staff were pleasant but they chatted to one another non stop about another member of staff. As I was seated beside them I could not help but overhear. Not very professional!
AirportAberdeen Airport
Type Of LoungeBusiness Class
Comfort 12345
Cleanliness 12345
Bar & Beverages 12345
Catering 12345

"very underwhelming business class lounge"

A very underwhelming business class lounge. food selection and quality is mediocre it is always busy and the toilets and shower rooms are boiling hot. What use is it to take a shower only to sweat through a shirt before you leave the shower room? At first I thought it was just me because I overheat easily but watching other passengers leave the shower area they were all red faced and sweating. Then there's the obvious issues with cleanliness the showers I've used have all had mould there is no shower curtain so the water splashes out onto your luggage and all over the floor. Add to that no wash cloths one towel and no floor mat and it is an entirely unpleasant experience. I've given them a few opportunities but from here on out I'm just going to go without a shower; remaining dirty is preferable to using these facilities. Then there's the staff on every occasion I've been to this lounge some KLM employees are courteous but most are dismissive rude and not the least bit interested in customer satisfaction. KLM service has been falling steadily over the years and it is apparent that things are near a breaking point as obvious budget cuts and lack of planning/staff training for non-aircraft positions doesn't rank more than a single star. On a plus side there is wi-fi I am using to write this!
AirportAmsterdam Schiphol Airport