Singapore Changi Airport

Singapore Changi Airport customer review

This is the best airport I have been in: clean pleasant spacious and has the most to offer. I found service excellent prices reasonable (all different budgets catered for) and enjoyed the free extras like internet or wi-fi access and the cinema. The gardens are also wonderful.

(New Zealand)

I used Singapore Changi a few times earlier this month both T2 and T3. Very good experiences with both terminals. I was especially pleased with the service I received after I had accidentally left my Blackberry at T2 only realising after I had boarded my flight. I called the airport lost and found upon arrival at my destination and they had located it. It was available for pickup when I got back to Changi T2 a few days later. I was especially impressed when I was called at my hotel afterwards by one of the staff members at lost and found (who I had initially been dealing with) who was checking to see whether I had been able to retrieve my phone and whether I was happy with the service. Safe to say I was very impressed with Changi's customer service. Great airport to fly in and out of.

Singapore Changi Airport customer review

An excellent airport unless you use T1 which is crowded hot and in my experience immigration and security staff not very friendly. Always spotlessly clean but there are other things that are important.

Singapore Changi Airport customer review

MNL to San Francisco with 5-hour transit stop-over at Singapore Changi. T3 is huge and impressive. I saw plenty of high end stores and good places to eat inside T3. I went to the Ambassador Transit Lounge on the second floor after landing at Changi. It is quite difficult to locate this lounge due to the vastness of T3 - .a good place to stay if you have more than 3-4 hours transit stop at Changi. The lounge shower room was clean; buffet food more than adequate English-language newspapers were available and lounge staff attentive and friendly. My only complaint is that their internet was very slow. There was another security check at the gate with x-ray check for carry-ons. Security check orderly and done in a friendly and professional manner. The waiting area at the gate has more than enough seats.

(Greece)

Plenty of things to do. Once you get past customs head down to B2 lot's of cheap options to eat. Immigration was unbelievably slow. It took me and the rest of the people (around 100 ) to clear around 30 mins -only a handful of staff was clearing passengers. If you are stopping over in SIN stay at the Crowne Plaza T3 -linked directly into the lobby.

Singapore Changi Airport customer review

We recently had a 6 hour stop at Singapore Airport and I was so impressed. We swam at the transit hotel and showered and for £6 including a drink. The butterfly garden was worth a visit. We did find the airport very large and tricky at times to find your way around but plenty of people to help if you needed it. The toilets were splendid very clean flowers and everything worked. We enjoyed trying out the free leg/feet massagers and the free email access was welcomed.

Singapore Changi Airport customer review

I find the signs for the Transit Hotels impossibly vexing! You see them after arriving but some of the direction arrows don't point in the real direction to the Ambassador Transit Hotels in Terminal 1 and 3 but instead lead you to an area of airline lounges and not the in-airport Transit Hotel. But since I have used them a number of times "I" know where they are but wonder about first timers. Two minor wishes would be to be able to get an onward boarding pass the night before rather than be at the Transfer Desk a few hours before the flight and to have the Skytrain working 24/7 between terminals since there are so many early morning flights. Walking from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3 at 445am is not the nicest way to start the day. I believe the trains stop running from 230am-530am.

Singapore Changi Airport customer review

Most of the reviews are about the cleanliness the free internet the easy access the acres of shopping the lounge chairs where you can doze off a bit while on a lengthy lay over etc and I also appreciate all these amenities. But I want to put in a word for their unparalleled service. I have traveled through Changi with my parents (in their 80's and 90's) and the airport service for the wheel-chair bound is incredible: they were picked up right outside the aircraft door wheeled to a comfortable waiting area were looked after and dropped off at the connecting gate on time.

Singapore Changi Airport customer review

The best airport for me! Access to/from downtown Singapore is cheap and easy. There's a wide range of low cost companies and destinations. The airport is very modern well-designed comfortable and clean. There are green spaces inside the airport terminal which is pleasant. Internet access is free and it's easy to find your way. There's also a wide range of shops and restaurants. The queuing times are short at security and immigration but immigration staff are not always very nice but I guess it's their jobs.

Singapore Changi Airport customer review

I travel to Singapore quite often from Melbourne and always enjoy my stay at the airport. Duty Free shopping is fantastic immigration a breeze to exit and facilities up to the world highest standards.