Paris CDG Airport

"Airport is clean"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | I arrived in Paris and departed through this airport several times, always had sort of good experiences. I used both domestic and international terminals: for arrival and departure. Many shops are there, though expensive. Trains, buses, taxis are available there. Immigration staffs are good. Airport is clean, toilets are also clean.
Date VisitMay 2019

"it shows a lot of wear and tear"

Trip Verified | A massive airport in Europe but not the most pleasant one. While modern looking it shows a lot of wear and tear and isn't very clean. Terminals are far apart from each other and it can take considerable time to move from once to the other. Catering is readily available but outrageously expensive. Staffing is sometimes nice, sometimes downright rude I'd you don't speak French.

"extremely rude staff"

(Belgium)

Trip Verified | Disorganized airport and extremely rude staff. All planes, not to mention trains, are always late due to the endless strikes (When they are not simply cancelled). The staff are not only lazy and unhelpful but also, and most importantly, exceptionally rude (politeness - never mind customer service - does simply not exist). The airport’s free and paying WiFi is horrendous. Better arrive early for the queuing time is extremely long to say the least. In short, I’d rather have a tooth pulled out than stepping foot in this cursed place ever again.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"had sort of good experiences"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | I arrived in Paris and departed through this airport several times, always had sort of good experiences. I used both domestic and international terminals : for arrival and departure. Many shops are there, though expensive.Trains, buses, taxis are available there. Immigration staffs are good. Airport is clean, toilets are also clean.
Date VisitJune 2019

"we took priority lane"

(Italy)

Not Verified | I received the worst assistance. We (a group of 11 persons) were in transit and we needed to print our boarding passes for our next flight. We asked 5 members of the staff and every one of them gave us wrong and different information about where to print our boarding passes. We ended up asking other passengers where to print the boarding passes. They told us we could go to the Air France desks even if we were flying with Alitalia, but since they are commercial partners Air France was authorised to issue ou tickets. We got our boarding passes 2 minutes after our boarding started and we still had to go through security and immigration. We didn't lose our flight just because we took priority lane even if we were not supposed to do that, but the staff gave us permission. On top of that a couple of our group got stuck at immigration (another mistake of the staff) and the person who was at our gate, told us they were not willing to wait.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"worst airport I have ever been to"

Not Verified | The worst airport I have ever been to in my whole life. I was stuck walking around this airport for three hours, the staff actively lied to us about which direction to take as they didn’t know the direction either. The signs help in no way, shape or form. The airport is huge and everything looks identical, I will be sure to never return to this airport ever again. I highly recommend you to not come to this airport, if you decide to ignore this warning be prepared for multiple break downs and your whole holiday to be ruined.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"insufficient and confusing signs"

Trip Verified | Very large airport with confusing layout, extremely long walkways, insufficient and confusing signs, very ugly buildings. Transfer to city with RER is comfortable, but quite pricey.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"the worst airport I've ever seen"

Trip Verified | Unbelievably low quality, close to zero respect for customers, poorly organized, and dirty airport for the "city of light"! Few seating areas, crowded, uncomfortable seats, few cafes with long lines for relatively few, not appetizing choices. I'm dreading the long layover here (4-5 hrs). No doubt, the worst airport I've ever seen.

"Terrible service"

(South Africa)

Not Verified | Terrible service, slow boarding times and very disorganized. Worst airport I have been to Since flying internationally. Will not fly Air France ever again.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"not disability friendly at all"

(New Zealand)

Not Verified | Horrible airport. Couldn’t find any information centre or person willing to help as my mother was on crutches. Also not disability friendly at all with the only options being stairs or a steep travelator. Went through security and waited to get food as most normal main airports have a selection of options once through security. There was one Brioche Doree, how ridiculous. There are several hundred people sitting at our gate queuing for one cafe.
Date VisitDecember 2019