Paris CDG Airport

"hard to find restrooms"

(Romania)

Not Verified | Terminal 2F looks fancy but they missed the basics. Very few, hidden and hard to find restrooms. Also the 2F gates have not enough seats and waiting area so at rush hour it's pretty packed.
Date VisitJune 2024

“level of cleanliness is very poor”

(Myanmar)

Not Verified | The average level of cleanliness of the airport is very poor: public areas were dirty, public toilets were dirty and there was no toilet paper, and so on. On that note, I had to ask how to find the toilets after going through security, since there were no signs in the shopping areas. You basically have to do a treasure hunt to find the bathroom, going downstairs, and looking around, or asking airport staff. In addition, gates are overcrowded and it is impossible to find a power plug that works to charge a mobile. All are broken. Finally, it was very hot inside the airport, and I was sweating just sitting and waiting for boarding at the gate. Overall, not a very good experience.
Date VisitJune 2024

“Terminal 2G is old and shabby”

Not Verified | Terminal 2G, the regional airline terminal, should be given a different number such as Terminal 4 because it’s a long bus ride from Terminal 2. It’s old and shabby and needs to be replaced with something worthy of the capital of France.
Date VisitJune 2024

“I have never been treated so disgustingly”

Trip Verified | I have never been treated so disgustingly by “professional” people, this was my first experience flying and will certainly be the last time I visit CDG.. security and passport control were rude, breaking up our family and moving us around. There was only 2 desks open at passport control and this made the process slower, not helped by the fact they were on strike.. Trying to claim our tax return on return was a nightmare, half the machines were broken, when we spoke to the customs window the agent was vile and just kept saying “what do you want?” Quite aggressively, after finding a working machine, when we tried to claim the money the agent in the exchange was extremely rude and would not give the money or help. The entire experience both ways was distressing and I have never been treated so disgustingly, I will never return and the airport staffing needs a serious overhaul!

"lack of professionalism"

(Tunisia)

Trip Verified | My experience at Charles de Gaulle airport was disappointing. The treatment I received from the agents responsible for checking luggage in the hold was unacceptable. Being shouted at for having a small empty bottle of water in my bag was a disproportionate experience. Travelers deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, and this lack of professionalism is inexcusable. The administration needs to review the behavior of its employees, especially those in charge of cabin baggage checks.
Date VisitMay 2024

“by far one of the worst airports”

(Brazil)

Not Verified | CDG is by far one of the worst airports I have ever crossed. The border Police is impolite, the passport control is busy with 2 agents for hundreds of transit travellers. Lots of them miss their flight due to the border police slowness. The Flight Monitor information are often wrong or changes often without alarming passengers.
Date VisitMarch 2024

"So clean, so bright"

(Nepal)

Trip Verified | The arrival was an average experience. There were not enough toilets in the arrival route. The signals were good enough to guide me properly and correctly. The time taken for security checks and police immigration was normal. A lady at security check, of African origin, behaved rudely. everything else was good. Departure, a week later, was altogether a different and surprisingly good experience for me. The departure hall, gates and facilities at this airport is super "grand" , I never had such an experience anywhere else. So clean, so bright and so nicely maintained. The toilets are extraordinarily good. Aeating area, restaurants, shops and other services are worth mentioning. A memorable experience for me. everything in the departure.
Date VisitApril 2024

"2.5 hour wait for passport control"

Trip Verified |   In my 40 years of traveling I've never experienced a 2.5 hour wait for passport control. We arrived at 8:30 am and didn't get through until 11 am. The frustrating thing was the chaotic handling of lines. One line (of hundreds of people) had one machine in use (later they added another). The barriers between lines were removed and added in a random pattern. Our unlucky line barely moved yet people who arrived an hour after us went to the front somehow. We met people who landed 2 hours after we did and got out before us. People with originally generous connections were anxious about missing their connection. A simple transfer line seems like a logical solution. Then we couldn't find our baggage carousel because our flight had landed so long ago. Three employees couldn't help us and finally one very apathetic employee told a group of us where to go. Carousel 31 was unattended with dozens of bags sitting on the floor. Nothing about this airport is efficient, user-friendly or streamlined.
Date VisitApril 2024

“tax refund desk were unbelievably rude”

Not Verified | The worst experience I’ve had at a major airport in a long time. The staff at the tax refund desk were unbelievably rude and nasty. They seemed to actually enjoy that I did it wrong (due to very unclear instructions). Impossible to find the check in desk for WestJet, asked multiple staff members and each gave us a different answer. Ridiculous lines for security and passport control. Unclear signage, no one knew where to go. I have no idea how they plan on handling the number of visitors they’re going to get during the Olympics. This airport is an unorganized disaster!
Date VisitApril 2024

"worst airport I’ve ever been to"

Trip Verified | This airport is by far the worst airport I’ve ever been to. We had a 1.5 hr layover scheduled by Air France. It took approx 3 hrs to get through security. I spoke with the workers putting us in line as well as others on our flight. They ignored us, people were rude. We missed the flight. Very rude and disorganized. I would avoid this airport at all costs.
Date VisitMarch 2024