Munich Airport

Munich Airport customer review

The airport itself is nice but I cannot understand why they always need forever to get the bags off the plane. After our last flight from Chicago (direct) we waited almost 45 minutes before everything was off-loaded. The fastest they've ever managed is 30 minutes after an Easyjet flight from Stansted. Anyone flying into Munich whether Terminal 1 or 2 should try to only have carry- on if possible.

Munich Airport customer review

Munich is a joy to travel to and via. There is rather a long walk to get from the Schengen to non- Schengen areas but security and passport control were very quick and efficient. The place is clean modern and unusually hasn't been turned into a giant shopping mall - natural lighting throughout by way of lots of windows. The free tea and coffee bars strategically located throughout are a superb idea - other airports take note!

Munich Airport customer review

BOS-MUC-FRA. While my Lufthansa flight touched down on time we had to wait for a gate and I subsequently missed my FRA flight. No matter. Quickly rebooked at Lufthansa's counter then through a fast security line and on to the gate. Free coffee and tea as well as newspapers which was just the thing I needed after such a long flight. I would love to connect at MUC again. It really is a nice airport and it quite efficient.