KLIA Kuala Lumpur Airport

"service was good and the staff were professional"

(Malaysia)

Not Verified | Overall service was good and the staff were professional in every aspect. They greet and smile while we arrive. Too sad that we did not get to taste the food since we did not order the food because it smelt so delicious when the passenger beside us get his order. Air conditions were great too.
Date VisitApril 2020

"Excellent service right from the get go"

(Malaysia)

Not Verified | Excellent service right from the get go. Check-in counter staff was very friendly and the check-in process took less than 3 minutes. I then proceeded to the boarding gate. The signages were very clear and I had no problem to locate the gate. Along the way there were many F&B outlets and retail shops if one would like to grab a quick bite or purchase items. I could also see customer service personnel at strategic locations offering assistance to travelers who might have questions regarding their journey. Not to mention the well maintained washrooms, KLIA do have clean, modern and beautiful washrooms. Keep it up KLIA!
Date VisitDecember 2020

"So impressive!"

(Malaysia)

Not Verified | I decided to write this review because of how impressive KLIA toilets are. Toilets are clean, refreshing, have bidet (optional), and clean tissue. They also put on a mat in each cubicle so the floor always dry and clean. With spacious cubicles, it is fit enough for medium luggage). Besides that, there is also fast wifi where I didn't have to enter any password which I'm very thankful for. The Customer service staff are very courteous and friendly while providing service to us. So impressive!
Date VisitJuly 2020

"happy with the airport staff friendliness"

(Malaysia)

Not Verified | I was happy with the airport staff friendliness and how genuine they are in offering the assistance to me. On top of that, I am very impressed with the conditions of toilets - clean and nice smelling.
Date VisitMay 2020

"very nice airport ambience"

(Malaysia)

Trip Verified | I travelled with my family from terminal KLIA to KLIA2 by ERL train for a outbound flight sector KUL/KBR on July 2020. It is very good experience with high safety measure and security initiatives taken by this airport. My family feel welcomed as we noticed there were traditional cultural show by airport staff at departure concourse which showcased Malaysian uniqueness and identity. I experienced that all airport staff from information counter, aviation security, immigration, customs including cleaners were very helpful, courteous and welcoming us as their guests. Efficient queuing time and check-in process, very nice airport ambience, fantastic traditional musical background, mega sales and promotion at most of outlets in airport, including efficient WiFi connectivity. I enjoyed delicious Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarik while waiting for my departure flight. Thank you KUL airport for this memorable experience.
Date VisitJuly 2020

"was so surprised by the improvements seen"

(Malaysia)

Not Verified | Its been a while since I last travelled and was so surprised by the improvements seen at the KLIA in my last visits. Everything from the process to the infrastructure to the staff attending to passengers has improved drastically! The processes are now undeniably better and smoother, the infra were greatly enhanced with some newer and bigger screens which makes nicer looks all around the places, the people too are now much more attentive and helpful with smiles on their face all the time. It's much easier now if you ask for direction at the airport and the staff there attend to you like you really matter to them. I feel really appreciated and was really happy the seamless journey I've experienced last month. Just that not many choices of food to choose there at the moment but it is understandable given the current pandemic season. Thank you so much KLIA for the world-class hospitalities!
Date VisitDecember 2020

"a good experience"

(Malaysia)

Not Verified | As part of our journey to Bali, I can say a good experience to fly with Malindo at this airport. Check in counter staff were helpful and airport info counter staff were nice and polite while providing info to us. Answering my question without hesitation and even suggesting to me and my friends on the best place to get a munch while waiting our flight. Upon arrival, had an issue with the baggage, waited for almost 30 mins but the airport staff calmly explained the situation. Anyway good airport. Thank You.
Date VisitJanuary 2020

"The staff are so friendly"

(Malaysia)

Not Verified | When it comes to customer service, KLIA seems to have the formula down pat. The staff are so friendly with the best service given. Plus, a lot of resting areas and chairs for the passengers and all facilities needed just around the corner. During this convid-19 outbreak, I can see KLIA playing its role to help curb the spread of COVID-19 by placing thermal scanners and sanitizers throughout the airports for the safety of the passengers. Great Job!
Date VisitOctober 2020

"The airport is very clean"

(Malaysia)

Not Verified | The airport is very clean with clear signage which make me easy to find my gate. Toilets also are superb and clean like new and sparkling with the smiley face of the cleaner. I traveled with my kids and the airport staff are really showing their courtesy and were interested in making my kids feel happy. The waiting area at the boarding gate is equipped with electrical charging points which makes me really comfortable as I can fully charged my ipad prior to boarding the plane. Its helps me to calm my kids on board.
Date VisitAugust 2020

"clear signage provided at the airport"

(Malaysia)

Not Verified | The journey towards the departure gate was smooth with the clear signage provided at the airport. The assistance from the airport staff also was a great help during my journey.
Date VisitDecember 2019