Copenhagen Airport

Copenhagen Airport customer review

I live in Sweden but I prefer to fly from CPH. Fabulous seafood in the one of the most famous seafood restaurant. Upper class airport great and fast service almost no queues. Check in to USA flights - maximum 10 min. European flights - you can use a lot of check in kiosks - really good and fast. Shopping a paradise for frequent airport shoppers.

Copenhagen Airport customer review

I love this airport. We have been stuck on big delays here on a few different trips and dare I say it was an absolute pleasure. There is actually some amazing dining here I had one of my favorite meals of our trip in their lovely airy seafood restaurant. Great shopping wonderful open design. Really great. One of my favorites in the world.

Copenhagen Airport customer review

This is clearly my favourite airport in Europe! Cozy and beautiful at the same time. It's got everything you need and is the only airport I would voluntarily get stuck in waiting!

Copenhagen Airport customer review

Clean and modern just poorly designed. Depending on the gate you arrive at or depart from you may be in for a long walk. A good range of shops and restaurants in airside but very little around the check-ins. Excellent public transport connections to Kopenhagen and Malmo (Sweden)